Dog lying his head on my leg as I massage him and talk calmly to him...

He gives me hope sometimes when I am in a dark place lacking it. God spelled backwards is dog. That isn't a coincidence.

Hope don't cut it, bro. Never has. Never will.

In fact, it's likely the biggest contributor to failure because it's just an excuse not to get up and do something.

Hope don't cut it, bro. Never has. Never will.

In fact, it's likely the biggest contributor to failure because it's just an excuse not to get up and do something.
I am.limited in resources in a nation that doesn't help men. I have fought like.hell for decades while trying to find some peace. It never arrived.

I am.limited in resources in a nation that doesn't help men. I have.fougt like.hell.for.deczdes while trying to find some peace. It never arrived.
I've been there and done that many times. Somehow, when I wasn't looking, things did get better and have been good for years. But I have lived through some very dark and depressing times.

Ww he is defi itely
I've been there and done that many times. Somehow, when I wasn't looking, things did get better and have been good for years. But I have lived through some very dark and depressing times.
Yeah but you live in America, you are free. I live in East Germany. The apparatuses have wanted to get me for years to protect some really bad apples and they used my.wife to do so. With their help, she is trying to make herself the victim. Thank the Lord I recorded what I did, I am at least somewhat prepared. If and when they go after me I will share the facts here for people to read, even if it isnt me posting it but a contact (I hope) in the form of a link. People on this site would then fully understsnd just why they were so adamant to destroy me...

Treat a dog well and he/she is your best friend for life. When my third wife and I split up in 2012, she took the dog. I sorta missed my wife, but I cried over the loss of that dog for a year.

I broke up with a girl I lived with for 3 years (ended in 2000). I didn't miss her, but I missed the hell out of our dog. That boxer loved me more than my Mama did. The only consolation is when I went back to our house a few times, the boxer would pee on my ex's side of the bed that night. God love you, Bear. I'll see you when I get to the other side.

He gives me hope sometimes when I am in a dark place lacking it. God spelled backwards is dog. That isn't a coincidence.
about 4 ounces of tuscany olive oil a day should help your migraines in 90 days.....i mean actual tuscany olive oil from a dagos press in tuscany

mix it with red wine vinegar and sliced raw tomatoes twice a day...there are about 1000 micronutrients in raw tomatoes that you may need

Forum List

Back