🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Dog Rescued After Being Stuck In Hot Tar

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
This is really hard to look at but I'm glad I decided to go ahead and watch the video (at the link)

Dog rescued after being stuck in hot tar

141001125306-natpkg-india-dog-recovers-00004016-story-top.jpg

(CNN) -- A five-month-old dog that fell into hot tar spilled around a construction site in northern India was eventually saved by a four-hour rescue operation.

Claire Abrams from the animal welfare group, Animal Aid Unlimited, says staff from the charity rushed to the scene in the city of Udaipur, Rajasthan, after receiving a phone call from a passerby. They found the dog lying motionless, his hardened body stuck to the ground: "There was no way he could have come out of his own, without any intervention," Abrams said.

The rescuers spent hours massaging a large amount of vegetable oil into his body to loosen the tar, avoiding the use of kerosene because of its harsh effects on skin. After about four hours, the crew were able to pull the dog out of the sticky liquid, before taking him to the animal shelter. It took several days to clear his body of the tar.

*snip*

This is a heartbreaking story! Pretty amazing one! Thank you for sharing it.
I think, such stories and such deeds are something that makes us humans.
If only all the people were the same caring about each other as those people were about the doggie...

If only all the people were the same caring about each other as those people were about the doggie...
Dogs deserve care. People not so much.

It would have been pretty easy to just slaughter the dog and put it out of its misery.

But I'm glad they didn't. They actually helped the animal. Hell yeah.

I prefer to believe in best in people. And that good examples can change them for better. Other people's examples. And dogs.
Though I've got to assume I have never met a dog that hurt me on purpose or betrayed me.

I prefer to believe in best in people. And that good examples can change them for better. Other people's examples. And dogs.
Though I've got to assume I have never met a dog that hurt me on purpose or betrayed me.

As a matter of personal policy, I do not help human beings. I will help an animal but not a person.

Forum List

Back