Dog Steps On Gun and Kills Man

If some dumb shit leaves a long gun out for the dag to tromp on it's plausible I guess given the way dogs like to move around in a vehicle.....More like the "friend" shot him.

Yeah and I think it was actually the friend's dog which is why I changed the title. I absolutely agree one hundred percent with you though. A dog shooting anybody is obviously through no fault of its own.

I'm against HUNTING rights
Every decent person should be armed.
I belong to PETA (People eating tasty animals). ;)

001 (2).jpg

I belong to PETA (People eating tasty animals). ;)

View attachment 750829

In all honesty.....I hope you take your dogs with you often....don't forget to keep those guns loaded......
Oh...and don't be a puss and wear an orange vest. Be a man. Go Rambo. 👍

I do understand that poor redneck hillbillies will starve unless they go hunting.
The ones that really bother me are the ones who do it just for fun.

So when Karma comes calling......the ones who see it as funny or fun get exactly what they deserve.
You strike me as the type who desperately needs a dose of karma.

BasicHumanUnit Btw, not a gun owner myself but glad that I was mistaken about your previous comment.

Don't be fooled.
Most of these blood thirsty inbreds absolutely LOVE to kill. And they go to great lengths to get that rush.
It's no different than a cocaine addict except drug addicts "usually" don't have the urge to kill....only get high.
No matter what they say, they get off on it. In too many cases it is a sickness.

Some do hunt for food and that's it.
If they do it as quickly and painlessly for the animal then it is what it is.
I have had to put down an injured animal I have encountered a time or two to put it out of it's misery. But I got no joy from it.
Getting JOY and celebrating because you killed something is a sickness.
When you see people showing off their kills......red flag.

Don't be fooled.
Most of these blood thirsty inbreds absolutely LOVE to kill. And they go to great lengths to get that rush.
It's no different than a cocaine addict except drug addicts "usually" don't have the urge to kill....only get high.
No matter what they say, they get off on it. In too many cases it is a sickness.

Some do hunt for food and that's it.
If they do it as quickly and painlessly for the animal then it is what it is.
I have had to put down an injured animal I have encountered a time or two to put it out of it's misery. But I got no joy from it.
Getting JOY and celebrating because you killed something is a sickness.
When you see people showing off their kills......red flag.
Soon

1 002 (2).JPG

1srelluc Soon what? Those are does and fawns. You'd have to be a monster and breaking the law to kill them.

1srelluc Soon what? Those are does and fawns. You'd have to be a monster and breaking the law to kill them.
LOL....Damn you people are easy.....They were out in my yard this year. In fact they were out back this evening and one of the fawns is a button buck that looks like he's going to be right stout. I enjoy watching them as well as eating them.

Fact is I don't deer hunt much anymore, I mostly squirrel hunt now. They are tastier than deer but it takes more to make a meal. ;)

Forum List

Back