Dog Steps On Gun and Kills Man

BasicHumanUnit what about population control?

Ever heard a drunk driver say "I drive MUCH better after I've had a case of beer" ?
Pot users will tell you the same thing about their pot addiction. Same with cocaine users.

That is an excuse to mentally justify their addiction to their affinity to kill something.
Humans are already pushing wildlife into smaller and smaller spaces then going into those last spaces for their "fun"
These types don't give a damn about anyone else. I hear them hunting in the woods all around my home all the time where there are numerous other homes nestled in seclusion.

There are many reports that over population is leading to over hunting...;leading to a de-population of wild life.
However, it's also a big business so BIG MONEY is spent to make sure the revolving door keeps spinning and counter stories are everywhere.

I've seen a DRASTIC loss of wildlife in my area.

Don't be fooled.
Most of these blood thirsty inbreds absolutely LOVE to kill. And they go to great lengths to get that rush.
It's no different than a cocaine addict except drug addicts "usually" don't have the urge to kill....only get high.
No matter what they say, they get off on it. In too many cases it is a sickness.

Some do hunt for food and that's it.
If they do it as quickly and painlessly for the animal then it is what it is.
I have had to put down an injured animal I have encountered a time or two to put it out of it's misery. But I got no joy from it.
Getting JOY and celebrating because you killed something is a sickness.
When you see people showing off their kills......red flag.

Killing an animal and getting joy out of eating it is a sickness?

Your post is completely contradicting.

FPPseGHXoAMLrrq.jpg

Ever heard a drunk driver say "I drive MUCH better after I've had a case of beer" ?
Pot users will tell you the same thing about their pot addiction. Same with cocaine users.

That is an excuse to mentally justify their addiction to their affinity to kill something.
Humans are already pushing wildlife into smaller and smaller spaces then going into those last spaces for their "fun"
These types don't give a damn about anyone else. I hear them hunting in the woods all around my home all the time where there are numerous other homes nestled in seclusion.

There are many reports that over population is leading to over hunting...;leading to a de-population of wild life.
However, it's also a big business so BIG MONEY is spent to make sure the revolving door keeps spinning and counter stories are everywhere.

loon.jpg

I'm fine with an overpopulation of wildlife and an underpopulation of people. Especially Republicans.

Well, if you want to reduce the number of Republicans, you want Proportional Representation, however we really do need to be reducing the world's population, instead we seem intent on leading to massive war and famine by pumping babies out.

Well, if you want to reduce the number of Republicans, you want Proportional Representation, however we really do need to be reducing the world's population, instead we seem intent on leading to massive war and famine by pumping babies out.
China spent years enforcing their 'One Child' policy, and now they're freaking out over the loss in population, which is insane considering they lead in population.

Japan is legitimately freaking out over their aging population, with few to replace them. But they're not freaking out enough to invite non-Japanese into the country to marry their women and have half-Japanese babies. Choices, choices.

I don't know. There are thousands of cases per year of humans shooting animals and only one I've ever heard of that was the other way round. So our side is still way ahead of the game. Hell, that one guy probably shot a few dozen animals himself before his own number finally came up.

I hope both the dog and the rifle find themselves smarter owners.

Shows the level of firearms training with which people can possess firearms in the US.

China spent years enforcing their 'One Child' policy, and now they're freaking out over the loss in population, which is insane considering they lead in population.

Japan is legitimately freaking out over their aging population, with few to replace them. But they're not freaking out enough to invite non-Japanese into the country to marry their women and have half-Japanese babies. Choices, choices.

Yes, they're freaking out because their leader is the ultimate politicians, everything is about politics and he wants more power, and more people give him more power.
Were they to think about it properly, they'd not have much of a problem, just make people work longer, however a lot of policies in China are designed at not annoying the older generation.... like cheap cigarettes, not banning spitting and coughing in people's faces during the coronavirus period etc.

So I take that as a no?

Forum List

Back