DOJ Admits Federal Government Ran Informants Inside the Oath Keepers on Jan. 6 & they could be called to testify under 6th Amendment

His description is very reliable. Without knowing the cop would tell investigators he warned the mob to 'get back,' he independently reported hearing police tell them to 'get back.'

He was there, you weren't. He had no reason to say he heard that had he not really heard that. You know this yet you continue to lie. Thst exposes just how fragile your position is.
God, you're an idiot! His description obviously ISN'T very reliable because multiple videos don't back up what he claims happened! You base YOUR claim on one person's recollections and I base MY claim on what you see and hear on those videos! Why you think that makes my position "fragile" baffles me!

---------------------------------------------

Thank you, poster Faun.
I had not seen that Baranyi reportage before.
Blood on his hand ------ sorta kinda adds some credibility to the guy.

As has been reported repeatedly, the people on the wrong side of that police barrier were warned to go away, to leave, to do not enter. Yet, they insisted on violently battering the intentionally placed barrier so they could get at the police and our Congressional representatives. And when a breach was finally accomplished the woman leaped towards the brandished gun.

Babbitt is dead because of Babbit.

How do you "leap towards the brandished gun" when you're still on the other side of a door?

The need to justify what that officer did...trying desperately to make it seem that she was attacking him and he had no choice but to fire at her from point blank range...disgusts me! There were dozens of Police officers there in that building that day and none of them felt threatened enough to use deadly force but THAT officer decided that he was going to shoot the first person to breach that door...waiting in hiding until that happened...then stepping out to shoot an unarmed female protester in the neck! Babbitt is dead because Lt. Michael Byrd made the choice to assassinate her.

---------------------------------------------

Thank you, poster Faun.
I had not seen that Baranyi reportage before.
Blood on his hand ------ sorta kinda adds some credibility to the guy.

As has been reported repeatedly, the people on the wrong side of that police barrier were warned to go away, to leave, to do not enter. Yet, they insisted on violently battering the intentionally placed barrier so they could get at the police and our Congressional representatives. And when a breach was finally accomplished the woman leaped towards the brandished gun.

Babbitt is dead because of Babbit.
Where was the justification for the use of deadly force?

Except that makes no sense, knowing what the January 6th committee has been able to unveil. From the convictions of the people involved in January 6th, each makes clearer the actuality of what happened.

They were clearly students of military history, and used military tactics and planning. The idea of federal informants being the one's to have planned, or instigated any of it is clearly belied by the groups using those same military tactics and training long before arriving on the government radar.

It makes complete sense. That the dems in congress have been talking a lot of smack and you have some vets in the Oath Keepers, doesn't mean jack.

Actually their reports have been the basis for the seditious conspiracy charges, they've been able to get convictions for.

The extent of the planning by the leaders is why the heads got convicted, even though they weren't anywhere near Washington DC when it happened.

So, since their reports got convictions, they are thus credible?

Nice circular logic there.

Question: "How do you "leap towards the brandished gun" when you're still on the other side of a door?
Answer: "...the first person to breach that door."
----------------------------------------------------------

I would suggest the good poster Oldestyle has answered his own question.

"Breach-that-door".... ain't retreating. Ain't backing up.
Breaching ain't holding still.
Breaching ain't leaving the scene.

Breaching is attacking.
And she died for it.

May her family find peace.

Anybody check to see how many are wearing tinfoil hats?

At least two have come out publicly. One a twelve year veteran of the FBI and a member of a swat team. He refused to swat someone for a misdemeanor. But I'm sure your commie media hasn't covered any of this. And like the typical commie, you chose to remain willfully ignorant.

At least two have come out publicly. One a twelve year veteran of the FBI and a member of a swat team. He refused to swat someone for a misdemeanor. But I'm sure your commie media hasn't covered any of this. And like the typical commie, you chose to remain willfully ignorant.

So only 2 are willing to publicly make their claims. 2 out of the thousands of employees, and on such a vastly important subject. That doesn't seem to be quite as impressive as you seem to want it to be.

So only 2 are willing to publicly make their claims. 2 out of the thousands of employees, and on such a vastly important subject. That doesn't seem to be quite as impressive as you seem to want it to be.
So you really are that naïve.

she was beaten to death by a negress capitol police officer.
While initial reports claimed Boyland had been crushed to death amongst the crowds at the Capitol, the DC medical examiner ultimately ruled her cause of death was an amphetamine overdose.
-------------------------------------------------------
Well, this sets the table for a discussion, I suppose.

Two posters of equal gravitas have a clear disagreement on how Ms Boyland died on the steps of the Capitol amidst the violent confrontation between attackers and the thin blue line of uniformed officers.

So, who do we believe?
Which of these two posters has demonstrated the most credibility over their time posting on this venue.

I'm neutral on the matter, so will let others choose which of these two posters is believable.

As I said, there are almost 20 more that have talked to congress. Last I heard whistleblowers are supposed to be protected by law. We've already seen the FBI take punitive action against the ones that have spoken publicly.

-------------------------------------------------------
Well, this sets the table for a discussion, I suppose.

Two posters of equal gravitas have a clear disagreement on how Ms Boyland died on the steps of the Capitol amidst the violent confrontation between attackers and the thin blue line of uniformed officers.

So, who do we believe?
Which of these two posters has demonstrated the most credibility over their time posting on this venue.

I'm neutral on the matter, so will let others choose which of these two posters is believable.
Fortunately, the credibility of the claims has nothing to do with either poster. The credibility lies in the sources each poster relies on for the information.

This is a turd, not a bomb... We knew they were there, and they were the instigators and agitators. This is not going to end well for these idiots... Bring on Ray Epps... I want to see him under oath and cross-examined.

It's Gateway Pundit.

As I said, there are almost 20 more that have talked to congress. Last I heard whistleblowers are supposed to be protected by law. We've already seen the FBI take punitive action against the ones that have spoken publicly.

Yes, and thousands have claimed all sorts of things that weren't accurate, just for attention. The credible claims will be investigated, and then we will know. When a failed ex-president has such an extensive history of lying, it's normal to expect some of his supporters will do the same.

You Trumpies call others "commies".. that is so sick and ignorant.

Forum List

Back