DOJ Confirms-Will Probe "Impropriety, Political Motivation" Of Obama FBI Spying On Trump

Like I said in the other thread. It is not a stretch to assume Obama had his stamp of approval here. He was obsessed with the opposition. He had his IRS go after conservatives and their political groups like the one I'm part of, Americans for Prosperity.

-Geaux

You are unbelievably ignorant of how the law works as it pertains to tax exempt status for conservatives. They are a political group. As the law states, conservative groups should not get one penny of tax exempt status. Educate yourself. Stop being so damn stupid.'Exclusively' vs. 'primarily': IRS law a 'disaster waiting to happen'

Like I said in the other thread. It is not a stretch to assume Obama had his stamp of approval here. He was obsessed with the opposition. He had his IRS go after conservatives and their political groups like the one I'm part of, Americans for Prosperity.

-Geaux

You are unbelievably ignorant of how the law works as it pertains to tax exempt status for conservatives. They are a political group. As the law states, conservative groups should not get one penny of tax exempt status. Educate yourself. Stop being so damn stupid.

Yeah, I'm sure Lois Lerner took the 5th because everything was so neat and tidy

Get a clue

-Geaux

-Geaux

You are unbelievably ignorant of how the law works as it pertains to tax exempt status for conservatives. They are a political group. As the law states, conservative groups should not get one penny of tax exempt status. Educate yourself. Stop being so damn stupid.

Get a clue

-Geaux

You are a coward because you cannot engage the truth about what happened with the IRS and how?

Mueller's remit now empowers him to surveil the new DOJ investigation on Obama, etc.

When you are an idiot and fear others will wake up to your ( Obama). lies.

upload_2018-5-21_14-52-11.png

-Geaux

Get a clue

-Geaux

You are a coward because you cannot engage the truth about what happened with the IRS and how?

MSNBC ? Lol

Again, something freaked Lois Lerner out. Probably how they followed the 'Letter of the Law' :badgrin:

-Geaux

The machine is bigger than all of us. Not sure anything will ever be done. But I hold hope that justice will prevail

-Geaux
--------------------------
Update: Just a few hours after President Trump "hereby demanded" that the DoJ investigate whether or not the "FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump campaign for Political Purposes," Axios' Jonathan Swan reports that Justice has confirmed a probe has begun. DoJ's Sarah Isgur Flores:

"The Department has asked the Inspector General to expand the ongoing review of the FISA application process to include determining whether there was any impropriety or political motivation in how the FBI conducted its counterintelligence investigation of persons suspected of involvement with the Russian agents who interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

As always, the Inspector General will consult with the appropriate U.S. Attorney if there is any evidence of potential criminal conduct."

The Deputy Attorney General issued the following statement:

“If anyone did infiltrate or surveil participants in a presidential campaign for inappropriate purposes, we need to know about it and take appropriate action.

The liberal media is in full panic, meltdown mode, exclaiming that Trump has "interfered" with the investigation...

DoJ Confirms Inspector General Will Probe "Impropriety, Political Motivation" Of Obama FBI Spying On Trump
What happened to Obamas bugging of trump tower?

The machine is bigger than all of us. Not sure anything will ever be done. But I hold hope that justice will prevail

-Geaux
Update: Just a few hours after President Trump "hereby demanded" that the DoJ investigate whether or not the "FBI/DOJ infiltrated or surveilled the Trump campaign for Political Purposes," Axios' Jonathan Swan reports that Justice has confirmed a probe has begun. DoJ's Sarah Isgur Flores:

"The Department has asked the Inspector General to expand the ongoing review of the FISA application process to include determining whether there was any impropriety or political motivation in how the FBI conducted its counterintelligence investigation of persons suspected of involvement with the Russian agents who interfered in the 2016 presidential election.

As always, the Inspector General will consult with the appropriate U.S. Attorney if there is any evidence of potential criminal conduct."

“If anyone did infiltrate or surveil participants in a presidential campaign for inappropriate purposes, we need to know about it and take appropriate action.

The liberal media is in full panic, meltdown mode, exclaiming that Trump has "interfered" with the investigation...

DoJ Confirms Inspector General Will Probe "Impropriety, Political Motivation" Of Obama FBI Spying On Trump

Noting yet. America has to keep chipping away at the Obama scab, go deep beyond the puss, and evidently the wound will be exposed

-Geaux

If your side is right you have nothing to fear. Right?
I'm not fearing anything. People know who's telling the truth and who isn't. And as long as you stay on the side that is the truth, there is no "if".
Then you should be quaking in yer boots!
Quaking about what? The fact that I proved Trump and Nunes were lying about the FBI spying on Trump with a spy, and you haven't proved otherwise? If you had that capability you would have already presented it to us.

The only thing quaking, are the quakes around the liars with the Trump team.

So the Feds should be quaking?
But not the con with 4000 lawsuits pending?

-Geaux

Get a clue

-Geaux

Again, something freaked Lois Lerner out. Probably how they followed the 'Letter of the Law' :badgrin:

-Geaux

If you understood one tenth of this nonsense you spew, you would realize just how utterly ignorant and stupid your posts really are. You have zero understanding of how the law is written, and how the law was illegally changed. Lois Lerner had nothing to do with that change back in 1959. I'm not even sure she was born.

That said, you are too lazy to pursue this debate intelligently for one, because you never read the original law, and second, you are driven by hate, so the truth has no meaning for you, and you aren't interested either.

-Geaux

Get a clue

-Geaux

-Geaux

If you understood one tenth of this nonsense you spew, you would realize just how utterly ignorant and stupid your posts really are. You have zero understanding of how the law is written, and how the law was illegally changed. Lois Lerner had nothing to do with that change back in 1959. I'm not even sure she was born.

That said, you are too lazy to pursue this debate intelligently for one, because you never read the original law, and second, you are driven by hate, so the truth has no meaning for you, and you aren't interested either.

What does that have to do with Lois Lerner freaking out, and pleading the 5th over something you believe is lawful?

I can wait

-Geaux

-Geaux

They had to conveniently forget about that one. Trump lied about that too.

Get a clue

-Geaux

-Geaux

What does that have to do with Lois Lerner freaking out, and pleading the 5th over something you believe is lawful?

I can wait

-Geaux

If you do not research the original law, as opposed to the one that was illegally changed in 1959, you will never understand why she plead the Fifth. For me, it was her only option, because she was caught in a crossfire between two laws, for which she had nothing to do with. Before all this happened, she tried to get the law changed, because the original law that was illegally changed, never made any sense. And conservative groups took advantage of that illegal change. When the law was changed illegally from "Exclusively" to the illegal wording of "primarily", that gave conservatives the green light to corrupt the law.

Get a clue

-Geaux

-Geaux

I can wait

-Geaux

If you do not research the original law, as opposed to the one that was illegally changed in 1959, you will never understand why she plead the Fifth. For me, it was her only option, because she was caught in a crossfire between two laws, for which she had nothing to do with. Before all this happened, she tried to get the law changed, because the original law that was illegally changed, never made any sense. And conservative groups took advantage of that illegal change. When the law was changed illegally from "Exclusively" to the illegal wording of "primarily", that gave conservatives the green light to corrupt the law.

So, she didn't follow the current law. Trying to have a law changed is very American. However, until such law is changed, you are obligated to follow existing law.

-Geaux

-Geaux

I can wait

-Geaux

So, she didn't follow the current law. Trying to have a law changed is very American. However, until such law is changed, you are obligated to follow existing law.

-Geaux

Negative! The wording "Primarily", was illegally put there. Meaning, "Exclusively" had been followed as a practice up until 1959 and beyond, but the wording was changed. Except there was one problem. When the Tea Party arrived on the scene, the law had not been abused up until that time. That is when the IRS ran into problems. The illegally changed law for decades had never been compromised up until the Tea Party decided to go ahead and corrupt an illegal law. And that is when Lerner realized her best option in sorting through the weeds, was to plead the Fifth. I would have to. She was just a victim of bad luck, because, up until the Tea Party decided to abuse an illegal law that was never abused, at that point, the IRS realized then, that they would have to take action by formally going back to a law that was always on the books from the beginning.

-Geaux

Republicans think that billionaires are the only true Americans.

That leaves you out.

It's absolutely amazing how President Trump knows and speaks the truth weeks or months before it comes out. The pattern is so predictable. POTUS says "Trump Tower was wiretapped", (remember Admiral Mike Rogers and why Trump's transition HQ moved from Trump Tower to golf course in NJ). The leftist media attack him as paranoid and a liar attacking our patriotic institutions that keep us safe. Months later, leftist lies are being exposed and things start to leak out, with eventually the whole truth of the matter comes out. To cover lies, media tries to quibble but eventually prints a retraction on page 34 or on their web site with no link to the home page. Then they move on the the next attack.

Of course Obama new everything about spying on Trump, because he ordered it. I said it year ago, when that Kenyan prick said "Donald Trump WILL NOT be President of the United States, and whole leftist media keep repeating it, something was up. Something...
the circle of lies is coming out piece by piece and many on the left are in a panic.

they need to stop justifying it cause all that is doing is saying trump can do it too. yet if/when he does, it then becomes a foul.

can't have it both ways.
The Sheep were explained exactly what happened, and this manufactured scandal has no legs. Clint Watts explains exactly what the role of the FBI was/is in this instance, and that is exactly how they proceeded; FBI doesn't open investigations for political reasons: Analyst

There is nothing to investigate, and Trump is pursuing an impeachable offense, trying to cook up a scenario that doesn't exist. And, by means of him trying to officially call on the DOJ and FBI to investigate this as a political matter, while Trump himself is under criminal investigation, is in fact impeachable as an abuse of power.

This abuse of power not only compromises national security, he is also compromising the safety of the informant and his or her family. What happened to "protect and serve"?
we will see.

-Geaux

You are unbelievably ignorant of how the law works as it pertains to tax exempt status for conservatives. They are a political group. As the law states, conservative groups should not get one penny of tax exempt status. Educate yourself. Stop being so damn stupid.'Exclusively' vs. 'primarily': IRS law a 'disaster waiting to happen'

And I thought the IRS disbarred left groups, not right

-Geaux

Noting yet. America has to keep chipping away at the Obama scab, go deep beyond the puss, and evidently the wound will be exposed

-Geaux
And this, coming from the guy who is famous for stiffing contractors and has 4000 lawsuits pending

Forum List

Back