DOJ Guilty Of Discrimination

cherry picker! From your link;
I was just pointing out there are jobs at Space-x that these people are qualified to fill, that do not require citizenship, or a security clearance.

Yet they were discriminated against.

That's DOJ's point.

It is fact, No Foreign nationals can have access to controlled documents
Nobody said they would. But space-x hires more than just technical people. They also hire the "cooks and bottle washers" but not from asylees or refugees that can legally fill those jobs.

Space X employees must get a security clearance, which illegal aliens can not get

Much if not all of the drawings of Space X are NOFORN

meaning, illegal or legal foreigners can not see the drawings and documents
They can get a clearance that allows them to work with required documents I suspect.

Non-U.S. citizens do not qualify for a security clearance. However, if a non-U.S. citizen requires access to U.S. classified information and meets the requirements of the 32 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 117.10(k), a Limited Access Authorization (LAA) no higher than the Secret level may be issued.

They can get a clearance that allows them to work with required documents I suspect.

Non-U.S. citizens do not qualify for a security clearance. However, if a non-U.S. citizen requires access to U.S. classified information and meets the requirements of the 32 Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) 117.10(k), a Limited Access Authorization (LAA) no higher than the Secret level may be issued.

Well there goes their second argument out the window.

Isn't as though the current administration isn't all discriminatory.

Hell Biden on national news said he would enact discrimination in hiring.

I mean said he would pick a black woman. That means he wouldn't nominate anyone that wasn't black and wouldn't nominate a man.

Far as I know, it's illegal to hire based on sex or race.

So I'm not surprised all the branches of his government practice biased, unfair, and discriminatory practices. And in this case accuse someone else of doing what they do

That has nothing to do with the lawsuit. Their hiring practices explicitly forbid legal permanent residents which is discrimination.
If we weren't under Draconian regulations, a company should have the right to hire based on whom the best person for a job is without nanny government interfering.

Isn't as though the current administration isn't all discriminatory.

Hell Biden on national news said he would enact discrimination in hiring.

I mean said he would pick a black woman. That means he wouldn't nominate anyone that wasn't black and wouldn't nominate a man.

That was a pledge, or a promise, not an absolute.
If Biden couldn't find a well qualified black woman (like he did) to sit on the high court, he would have instead chosen a different well qualified candidate.

Hell, I told my friends I wanted to marry a supermodel, heiress, but I had to settle for something other than what I wanted.

See how that works?

If we weren't under Draconian regulations, a company should have the right to hire based on whom the best person for a job is without nanny government interfering.
No one is preventing them from hiring the best person for the job.

The laws only prohibit illegal discrimination, you know like if someone said they didn’t want to hire black people or Jewish people.

That's the point. They should hire the best person for the job, and not automatically disqualify legal applicants, because they are asylees or refugees.

Hell.... Wernher Von Braun was a refugee.

They should never let somebody like that work at space-x

Right?

Last edited:
No one is preventing them from hiring the best person for the job.

The laws only prohibit illegal discrimination, you know like if someone said they didn’t want to hire black people or Jewish people.
He probably thinks a company should be able to hire the best man for the job.

I suspect the same as well, I also suspect that it would make it more expensive and much more difficult on the corporation, hence, following the rules, one would hire US citizens and on rare occasions as needed hire foreign nationals.

I also work as a sub-contractor. I have worked many months, years on Virginia class and Columbia class submarines. All our documents are marked NOFORN. My company does have a couple gentlemen from Egypt, so yes I do know it can be done.

That said, the documents are classified as NOFORN, and to overcome that you need a security clearance of some type. Much more than if a US citizen applies.

Nobody said they would. But space-x hires more than just technical people. They also hire the "cooks and bottle washers" but not from asylees or refugees that can legally fill those jobs.
cooks and bottle washers have would have access to NOFORN documents. The security controls on NOFORN does not require locked safes or filing cabinets

The documents where I work are viewed in the cafeteria. So a cook or bottle washer would still need a clearance.

I suspect the same as well, I also suspect that it would make it more expensive and much more difficult on the corporation, hence, following the rules, one would hire US citizens and on rare occasions as needed hire foreign nationals.

Many tech companies hire skilled workers through the H-1B visa, in fact it’s a major pipeline for talent. I doubt the security clearance is so onerous as to overrule the benefits of the hire. Also, don’t most companies do at least a basic background as a condition to being hired anyway?

I also work as a sub-contractor. I have worked many months, years on Virginia class and Columbia class submarines. All our documents are marked NOFORN. My company does have a couple gentlemen from Egypt, so yes I do know it can be done.

That said, the documents are classified as NOFORN, and to overcome that you need a security clearance of some type. Much more than if a US citizen applies.

Biden's DOJ is currently suing Elon Musk and SpaceX for not hiring illegals but Elon Musk points out that the DOJ's own hiring policy states that only citizens are eligible to apply to work for them. Yet another example of Biden's and the DOJ's two tiered justice system.

In response to a lawsuit against his private space venture for employment discrimination, SpaceX CEO Elon Musk called out the Department of Justice for its own hiring policies.

In a post on X, formerly known as Twitter, the founder of the space company suggested that the “DOJ needs to sue themselves!” The post cites a tweet by Alex Tabarrok, an economist from George Mason University. In his tweet, Tabarrok points out that the job requirements for the federal Bureau of Prisons specify “U.S. Citizenship is Required.”

You just can't make this shit up!

Apparently you CAN make this shit up because YOU just did.

Asylees and Refugees aren't "illegals". Both are fully documented and are in the USA legally.

big deal, they were discriminated against because of the department of defense rules

No they weren't. They were discriminated against because Elon Musk is a racist South African asshole, with a long, long history of being sued by minorities for racist hiring policies and a racially toxic work environment.

Forum List

Back