Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Domestic Abuse? That Is What Barbara Boxer Compares Shutdown To

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
OBAMA-Florida%203941350015613.JPG

I wonder if there is a despicable term or word that the Democrats haven't called Republicans in this debt debate? Now CA Democrat Barbara Boxer has compared what is both party's fault "Domestic Abuse" and assigned it to Republicans. Pathetic. Disgusting. Reckless. On the eve of a possible agreement, this is the crap they're saying.

Let's see, what other terms has the president and these filth merchants spewed:

Tea Party Terrorists
Holding a gun to American's heads
Holding America hostage

Have I forgotten anything?

I wonder what Obama is doing to the American people, when he purposely shuts down hundreds of memorials and parks across the country, like a petulant child who is throwing a temper-tantrum, just because he's not getting 100% of what he wants, huh? Who is really holding a gun to everyone's head? It sure as hell isn't just Republicans. Why are veterans being singled out by this president? Well, isn't it obvious?

The Democrats, after hearing that the GOP is getting most of the blame, thanks to their slobbering press, started feeling their oats and added ending sequester to the pot. It's the only reason Obama has cut the deficit in half and they want to take it away so they can spend more freely. I can think of a lot of expletives to call these manipulative trouser-snakes.

The president called everyone together to make it look like he was willing to negotiate and instead he says "No" to everything the House proposed. A matter of hours later it looks like pretty much the same deal will be offered by the Dem run Senate and now all of the sudden it becomes acceptable.

Veterans stormed the Barrycades this weekend and deposited them on the White House lawn while snipers stood on the roof of the White House ready to shoot anyone who got out of hand. Sorry, this isn't Occupy Wall Street Mr President. Our folks, the Tea Party and veterans you so greatly despise, aren't anarchists. They're just your average run-of-the-mill Americans that have just about had enough of your BS.

If anyone was wondering why everyone has just about had it with these impertinent jerks in Washington, this weekend was a prime example.

article-2440402-186FA83200000578-564_634x423.jpg

Last edited:
Domestic abuse huh? Would his closing down the WWII memorial? Denying death benefits to fallen soldiers families, closing parks and forcing people out of business as a result of the shutdown all not be examples?

What does our drunk speaker think of it? Doesn't seem like he's had his marching orders recently. Haven't heard anything from him. Did he find a 24/7 Happy Hour somewhere?

The wingnuts are calling out everyone but Boehner and he is the one who started all of it. Let that coward come out and tell us what his plan to right the government is.

He seems to be waiting for someone to tell him what to do next.

What does our drunk speaker think of it? Doesn't seem like he's had his marching orders recently. Haven't heard anything from him. Did he find a 24/7 Happy Hour somewhere?

Sorry, I can't hear you over all of the laughter coming from the Democrats.

They must think we're a bunch of idiots to fall for this BS over and over.

Notice in the picture above, it seems like the parks aren't closed because they have plenty of park rangers standing around. WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They're just there to keep us out. Couldn't they just do their jobs and let us in? After all, we're still paying them.

OBAMA-Florida%203941350015613.JPG

I wonder if there is a despicable term or word that the Democrats haven't called Republicans in this debt debate? Now CA Democrat Barbara Boxer has compared what is both party's fault "Domestic Abuse" and assigned it to Republicans. Pathetic. Disgusting. Reckless. On the eve of a possible agreement, this is the crap they're saying.

Let's see, what other terms has the president and these filth merchants spewed:

Tea Party Terrorists
Holding a gun to American's heads
Holding America hostage

Have I forgotten anything?

I wonder what Obama is doing to the American people, when he purposely shuts down hundreds of memorials and parks across the country, like a petulant child who is throwing a temper-tantrum, just because he's not getting 100% of what he wants, huh? Who is really holding a gun to everyone's head? It sure as hell isn't just Republicans. Why are veterans being singled out by this president? Well, isn't it obvious?

The Democrats, after hearing that the GOP is getting most of the blame, thanks to their slobbering press, started feeling their oats and added ending sequester to the pot. It's the only reason Obama has cut the deficit in half and they want to take it away so they can spend more freely. I can think of a lot of expletives to call these manipulative trouser-snakes.

The president called everyone together to make it look like he was willing to negotiate and instead he says "No" to everything the House proposed. A matter of hours later it looks like pretty much the same deal will be offered by the Dem run Senate and now all of the sudden it becomes acceptable.

Veterans stormed the Barrycades this weekend and deposited them on the White House lawn while snipers stood on the roof of the White House ready to shoot anyone who got out of hand. Sorry, this isn't Occupy Wall Street Mr President. Our folks, the Tea Party and veterans you so greatly despise, aren't anarchists. They're just your average run-of-the-mill Americans that have just about had enough of your BS.

If anyone was wondering why everyone has just about had it with these impertinent jerks in Washington, this weekend was a prime example.

article-2440402-186FA83200000578-564_634x423.jpg

Transparency!!!!!

Forum List

Back