Domestic Terrorist BLM members throw unknown liquid on Trump Supporters in line for rally - Natl Guard move in

I wonder if Hillary paid there thugs to attack Trump supporters lime she did in 2016?

Or did BLM take money from the Russians again to spread racial division and violence before an election like THEY did in 2015-2016?

It has been proven that BLM is partially funded by Soros, so maybe it was just him?!

A combination of all 3?

Again nothing to see here from baitway pundit.

Just looked at both your links. Where is all the video of the violence or even a large protest? Trump supporters cannot afford cell phones? Sounds like peaceful protests to me.
There is this from St Louis Post Dispatch:
Tulsa Trump rally coverage: Earthquake is felt in Tulsa as peaceful demonstrations continue
They lead with this:
Updated 10:33 p.m.: USGS just confirmed an earthquake at 10:15 p.m. that was felt by many in Tulsa. The quake registered 4.2 magnitude and was centered near Perry, which is about two hours west of Tulsa.

Fire trucks and law enforcement vehicles with lights flashing are in the area.
The Tulsa Police reported on social media that "There are multiple groups of demonstrators with varying viewpoints in the area adjacent to the rally. Overwhelmingly these encounters have been peaceful with everyone attempting to share their views."
A bus belonging to the National Guard is parked in the area but troopers have not exited it.

Have searched all night. Cannot find anything to show anything, but peaceful.
You are the social media pros. You have stolen many elections.

Thread title:
Domestic Terrorist BLM members throw unknown liquid on Trump Supporters in line for rally

First supporting link of the thread:
PURE EVIL: Black Lives Matter Mob Throws Unknown Liquid at Trump Supporters Waiting to Get in Trump Tulsa Rally
Second supporting link of the thread
PURE EVIL: Black Lives Matter Mob Throws Unknown Liquid at Trump Supporters Waiting to Get in Trump Tulsa Rally

All BS by the way, but it is clear what the subject of the thread was and is. If you don't like it, start your own thread. Or go cry to a Mod "He's being unfair" :boo_hoo14:
To prove my post wrong you provided evidence supporting it. You’re a special kind of stupid.

To prove my post wrong you provided evidence supporting it. You’re a special kind of stupid.
I never said the article from baitway pundit were accurate. They did not have picture supporting violent protests at the trump coming out party in Tulsa either. Looks like a sham, to me. Would have been better if you guys could have kept the police chief and fire chief there from spilling the beans by saying it was peaceful, or got the visiting trumpers to trump up so video of the event.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back