Dominion and Maricopa County Ignoring Subpoenas Proves the Election System is Corrupt

Hillary Clinton's law firm Perkins-Coie (their tentacles are everywhere) represented the DNC when Georgia
(under Raffenspaerger) went into negotiations and changed many of their voting laws to the democrat's
liking,
So nice of Georgia to oblige.

The refusal of elected officials to handover any more documentation to these lying criminals is proof positive that they’ve had enough of this bullshit. They spent six months auditing these ballots and they found nothing and so their solution is to keep looking and looking and looking for as long as they can keep the money rolling in from the suckers who are donating to the cause.

It is time for public officials to end this grift and to start considering charges against these crooks.
nice rationalization

Satan likes that...

This is the guilty parties MO going all the way back to the Clinton and DOJ investigations. Ignore subpoenas, stonewall, deny and delay until the accusations die of frustration. Election fraud definitely occurred on an election changing level. Hell, I'm watching the Georgia-Arkansas game and not one person kneeled for the National anthem. No way Georgia went blue without some big time cheating.
I (unfortunately) live in a "blue" state and yet most people who see my Trump bumper stickers give me a thumbs up and/or a big smile..

I've only found ONE person (in about a yr) who didn't like them...

the blue states are NOT blue... except at the corrupt "top"

it's all a bunch of lies...

This is the guilty parties MO going all the way back to the Clinton and DOJ investigations. Ignore subpoenas, stonewall, deny and delay until the accusations die of frustration. Election fraud definitely occurred on an election changing level. Hell, I'm watching the Georgia-Arkansas game and not one person kneeled for the National anthem. No way Georgia went blue without some big time cheating.
That is the same kind of drivel that the "fraudit" supporters are encompassing. A complete lack of common sense.

There's a prime authority. Is that your qualified and cogent analysis?
satan is not an authority but he is more intelligent and cunning than probably all of us combined.. which is why we need all the helps the church has in combatting the **&^%%$

anyhow... that's my cogent analysis..

You get petulant and angry like a frustrated toddler when provided with facts you cannot
contradict or explain away. It looks like you were talking out of your ass.

I call that a win and a vindication. How about you?

You mistake distain for your gullibility and stupidity as anger. All of your posts in regard to the Fraudit, are completely fact free.

These clowns spent 6 months counting the ballots, examining the paper, and destroying the machinery and they found nothing to change any votes to Trump whatsoever.

Your belief that the election was stolen is simply wishful thinking on your part. You can't believe that the rest of the country found your hero to be the last person on earth they want running the country for four more years. That's the real Trump Derangement Syndrome - believing anything Trump told you.

You mistake distain for your gullibility and stupidity as anger. All of your posts in regard to the Fraudit, are completely fact free.

These clowns spent 6 months counting the ballots, examining the paper, and destroying the machinery and they found nothing to change any votes to Trump whatsoever.

Your belief that the election was stolen is simply wishful thinking on your part. You can't believe that the rest of the country found your hero to be the last person on earth they want running the country for four more years. That's the real Trump Derangement Syndrome - believing anything Trump told you.
there is massive info to refute your nonsense

u just don't want to look @ it because you worshiip the D party despite them being the party of perverts, liars, election stealers and baby killers...

Forum List

Back