Dominion Gets Sued

Frankly I was expecting something like this, not from this guy, but from one of the many groups or people Dominion sued. What Dominion did was clearly an abuse and attempt to silent people. There was defamtion, the lawsuits weren't met to send a message
Lol, they were slandered, of course they sued. They will probably win too.

They’re both going to be a little bit different because what Dominion did is violate the rights of everyone in this country by using bullying lawsuits and RICO law. -Mike Lindell

That's great Mike. Enjoy bankruptcy.
That guy knows how to get up. Don't worry about him.
Oh trust me....we're not worried about Lindell....:heehee:

Who exactly is WE in your we're statement?

The discovery process is going to be cute given that dominion was unable to hide all of their stunts and now will have to disclose a few things.....

That they will and I'd bet Texas and MIT will have info those that sue will want.
How much will you be willing to bet?

Frankly I was expecting something like this, not from this guy, but from one of the many groups or people Dominion sued. What Dominion did was clearly an abuse and attempt to silent people. There was defamtion, the lawsuits weren't met to send a message
You might want to look up the elements for a company to succeed on this claim...they aren't close, they know they aren't close, the entire point was the chill individuals first amendment rights

You might want to look up the elements for a company to succeed on this claim...they aren't close, they know they aren't close, the entire point was the chill individuals first amendment rights
Really? We'll see, won't we?

Really? We'll see, won't we?
Yep, really.....and yes we will see.

Lindell is asking for it. What has Dominion said? I have not heard anything. And no bitching about the source there is a video.
A. BFD. Countersuits are a common tactic and are unlikely to make any headway in this situation.

B. I doubt it's true anyway considering the source. I've told you over and over that gateway pundit is for entertainment purposes only. It's not real.
I do not listen to you about anything of any importance. What makes you think that I do?

Dominion should justify their software and any risks. I don't care how often Mike seems to go off the deep end, he has a right to speak his mind and ask questions. I know I have a few questions myself, as I'm sure many allies do. Many of them have already decided that America is one and the same as China, so they decided to bank on the Big Boy in Asia.

We are seeing no less than the loss of Europe to China with Taiwan on the horizon. Once Taiwan is gone, America will rapidly become just another Middle Power. Book it. Japan will join China, even Australia will decide they can't fight alone when the West is so weak.

Elections have consequences. If Dominion didn't operate a fair game, they should face consequences. This is a game for the highest stakes imaginable. I don't care who it is, be it Trump or his opponents. If something wasn't on the level, it needs to be sunsetted and exposed. Immediately.
Nobody has a right to slander.
So you are saying you had no right the last 4 years, but did so anyway because you ....
Because you.....
Because.....
Ummm.

Why again is it the standard is always different for snowflakes?
51msgg.jpg

Dominion should justify their software and any risks. I don't care how often Mike seems to go off the deep end, he has a right to speak his mind and ask questions. I know I have a few questions myself, as I'm sure many allies do. Many of them have already decided that America is one and the same as China, so they decided to bank on the Big Boy in Asia.

We are seeing no less than the loss of Europe to China with Taiwan on the horizon. Once Taiwan is gone, America will rapidly become just another Middle Power. Book it. Japan will join China, even Australia will decide they can't fight alone when the West is so weak.

Elections have consequences. If Dominion didn't operate a fair game, they should face consequences. This is a game for the highest stakes imaginable. I don't care who it is, be it Trump or his opponents. If something wasn't on the level, it needs to be sunsetted and exposed. Immediately.
Unless of course you are slandering Trump, then it's ok because .

Who's slandering tRump?

Who's slandering tRump?
Christ , be hard to find a lefty that didnt.

Who's slandering tRump?
Can you give an example?

Who's slandering tRump?
Can you give an example?
How bout the "insurrection "? Didn't you guys say Trump caused an insurrection? Yea, No?

Who's slandering tRump?
Can you give an example?
How bout the "insurrection "? Didn't you guys say Trump caused an insurrection? Yea, No?
He did. I watched it live on TV.

Who's slandering tRump?
Can you give an example?
When will he be hung ?

Who's slandering tRump?
Can you give an example?
Did you see him cheat on his taxes, and collude with Russia, and hang out with Democrats on Epstein island too?

They’re both going to be a little bit different because what Dominion did is violate the rights of everyone in this country by using bullying lawsuits and RICO law. -Mike Lindell

That's great Mike. Enjoy bankruptcy.

At least he's on TV.

You are on a message board explaining how you are trying to lose your gut.

Who's slandering tRump?
Can you give an example?
When will he be hung ?
Don't think that's done here anymore. Not sure about your country, tovarich.

Interesting inadvertant reveal by a Yahoo resist (insurrectionists) writer's propaganda article.
The guy being sued by the supposed outted antifa Dominion guy, Oltmann’s first broadcast said he had gained access to Dominion employee ERIC'S Facebook page, even though THE settings were on “private.” He said he found things there that corroborated the notion that “Eric” of the alleged Antifa conference call he infiltrated and listened in on was him.

He mentioned, for instance, some extremely negative comments about Trump that he said you posted in September and October 2016. [One post said: “If you are planning to vote for that autocratic, narcissistic, fascist, a**hat blowhard . . . UNFRIEND ME NOW!” It added, “Only an absolute F***ING IDIOT could ever vote for that wind-bag, f***tard, FASCIST, RACIST F***!”]

Then, shortly after George Floyd died in police custody in late May 2020, ERIC posted links to some old, but controversial, music videos. These included Body Count’s “Cop Killer” from 1992 and the Scottish punk songs “Pigs for Slaughter” and “F*** the USA” from the 1980s.

And he also said this Eric had reposted an
“Antifa Manifesto.”

So let's start with the real obvious, this Eric made several postings on Facebook over the years expressing a personal socio-political viewpoint. His defense was not to deny those post, but instead to argue his Facebook page has always been private and try to defend himself through an illegal access defense instead of denying his extreme insurrectionist views and antifa connections.

Eric said; "Regarding what some people call 'the Antifa manifesto': I think we can all agree that there is no such organization as Antifa."

That lie right there is a far left propaganda talking point that proves something is not right with his claims and he is being instructed to protect people or use word play denial that his oarty uses to deceive.
Like for instance people don't have to be part of the actual Italian mob or a terrorist org to act like a mobster or terrorist in their behalf just as one can be deemed a democrat or communist and not be a registered member or politician.

Forum List

Back