Dominion not satisfied with Fox News and Newsmax apologies

WAAAA FUCKING WAAAA... they are liars... they were caught using the software... they deserve nothing...
Well, of course they used software. And it's open source code that has been looked at the the DHS, the FBI, and independent organizations. You can't hide stuff in open source code.

Yeah, it's such good stuff the State of TX told them they could keep their shit.

It looks like these right outlets will have to be more affirmative when admitting they made s*** up about Dominion voting machines being rigged.
If I am Fox News" and Newsmax I would simply state "we are liars". Anything short of that is a denial.
Looks like Dominion is gonna get paid big time. Good.

So reporting things in the news can get you sued? The MSM had best hire a legion of lawyers.

Yeah dude, there are slander and libel laws.

You don't commit slander or libel by simply reporting what other people say. It's called a free press, you might have heard of it.

There are limits to free press that extends to libel. Fox, et al, have crossed the line into libel and will face the consequences. Legal experts are suggesting that the case for libel is a strong one.

Really, how'd they do that?

It looks like these right outlets will have to be more affirmative when admitting they made s*** up about Dominion voting machines being rigged.
If I am Fox News" and Newsmax I would simply state "we are liars". Anything short of that is a denial.

So reporting things in the news can get you sued? The MSM had best hire a legion of lawyers.

You don't commit slander or libel by simply reporting what other people say. It's called a free press, you might have heard of it.

There are limits to free press that extends to libel. Fox, et al, have crossed the line into libel and will face the consequences. Legal experts are suggesting that the case for libel is a strong one.

Why do you bother to ask? You don't really care to learn anything with your questions.

You've got the same attitude Earl Landgrebe had when he said "Don't confuse me with the facts."

Why do you bother to ask? You don't really care to learn anything with your questions.

You've got the same attitude Earl Landgrebe had when he said "Don't confuse me with the facts."

"Legal experts" have been contradicting each other since the existence of the second lawyer. I asked how those entities crossed the line, if you aren't capable of explaining that, I guess you're a waste of time.

"Legal experts" have been contradicting each other since the existence of the second lawyer. I asked how those entities crossed the line, if you aren't capable of explaining that, I guess you're a waste of time.

why bother asking, your questions are a waste of time. Why don't you Google it. You won't change your mind, but at least it'll keep you busy.

Let the courts decide.
Then they will be EFFED!

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC
You are right, Dominion will be EFFED in court. The Texas expert panel REJECTED the Dominion Gaming Systems. MIT experts documented their fallibility. The software is loaded with FLOATING POINT algorithms to facilitate cheating on INTEGER vote counts.

WAAAA FUCKING WAAAA... they are liars... they were caught using the software... they deserve nothing...
Well, of course they used software. And it's open source code that has been looked at the the DHS, the FBI, and independent organizations. You can't hide stuff in open source code.

Yeah, it's such good stuff the State of TX told them they could keep their shit.

Being rejected by the State of Texas (the state of crooked Attorney General Paxton) is a badge of honor.

why bother asking, your questions are a waste of time. Why don't you Google it. You won't change your mind, but at least it'll keep you busy.

Sorry, I took you for something other than a retarded commie. But like most commies you're long on generalities and short on specifics. typical of commie parrots. Carry on, so you can get your marching orders.

Let the courts decide.
Then they will be EFFED!

You are right, Dominion will be EFFED in court. The Texas expert panel REJECTED the Dominion Gaming Systems. MIT experts documented their fallibility. The software is loaded with FLOATING POINT algorithms to facilitate cheating on INTEGER vote counts.

Faulty logic on your part. Sean Hannity has been guilty of the same thing. And I doubt you even understand what you're saying.

Drawing inaccurate conclusions
But Hannity and others have been sloppy in citing the research, quoting him out of context and drawing false conclusions, Appel said.

"On Nov. 13, for example, Hannity’s Fox News program aired a piece promoted as “a deep dive into the voting machines at the center of the controversy.” The segment used an Appel-authored article to back up claims that machines in Michigan and Georgia made by Dominion Voting Systems were flawed and susceptible to hacking.

But Appel says that article was written about a design flaw in an entirely different model of Dominion voting machine. The professor also pointed out that former Trump team attorney Sidney Powell mixed up her voting machines in citing his research.

“Apples and oranges,” he said.
"

Being rejected by the State of Texas (the state of crooked Attorney General Paxton) is a badge of honor.

They've been rejected multiple times, the first in 2012.

They've been rejected multiple times, the first in 2012.

So they've got more than one badge of honor! Being rejected by Texas is hardly anything to be ashamed of.

It's the infamous «Right Wing Nut Job» again. We've got working doctors doing their rounds and collecting a paycheck on the same beat as the city cops downtown with a mental health agenda if they ain't circumcising all the little Jewish boys or castrating the Catholic choirboys. You'd better make sure you've got billable medical insurance with an in-network hospital for that kind of job.
A non sequitur response
We'll see what the courts decide.

If your weasel-in-chief's record in court cases is an indication, Dominion may become the new owner of FOX Noise and Newsmax. Libel and slander can be expensive.

Were they, in fact, "caught using the software", as you have written? Written defamation is libel. How deep are your pockets? Dominion might be interested. Or, their attorneys.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

Every investigation into it so far has said yes there was fraud.

Every investigation into it so far has said there was absolutely NO FRAUD whatsoever.
The RWNJs will never accept the truth. They rely on the comforting lies told them by their "news" sources, their politicians, and their clergy.

Months before the November election, their weasel-in-chief started the comforting lie among his devoted RWNJs that, if he were to lose, the election must be rigged. He told the same comforting lie in 2016, but it was unnecessary, the Electoral votes went his way.

With the seed planted in the rock-hard skulls of his devoted RWNJs for both elections, the comforting lie now must be fought for, or admit to themselves they made a mistake and backed a real loser in 2016 AND 2020.

But, an admission like that would be impossible for the stubborn RWNJs, because, the RWNJs "never make mistakes" and are "never wrong". To this, they assure every member of these message boards, especially themselves, in nearly every thread.

(Only a weasel would throw the insurgents he sent to the Capitol to attempt his coup, under the bus by blaming them for everything, AND saying they should be severely punished.)

It's the infamous «Right Wing Nut Job» again. We've got working doctors doing their rounds and collecting a paycheck on the same beat as the city cops downtown with a mental health agenda if they ain't circumcising all the little Jewish boys or castrating the Catholic choirboys. You'd better make sure you've got billable medical insurance with an in-network hospital for that kind of job.
A non sequitur response
We'll see what the courts decide.

If your weasel-in-chief's record in court cases is an indication, Dominion may become the new owner of FOX Noise and Newsmax. Libel and slander can be expensive.

Were they, in fact, "caught using the software", as you have written? Written defamation is libel. How deep are your pockets? Dominion might be interested. Or, their attorneys.

Every investigation into it so far has said yes there was fraud.

Every investigation into it so far has said there was absolutely NO FRAUD whatsoever.
The RWNJs will never accept the truth. They rely on the comforting lies told them by their "news" sources, their politicians, and their clergy.

Months before the November election, their weasel-in-chief started the comforting lie among his devoted RWNJs that, if he were to lose, the election must be rigged. He told the same comforting lie in 2016, but it was unnecessary, the Electoral votes went his way.

With the seed planted in the rock-hard skulls of his devoted RWNJs for both elections, the comforting lie now must be fought for, or admit to themselves they made a mistake and backed a real loser in 2016 AND 2020.

But, an admission like that would be impossible for the stubborn RWNJs, because, the RWNJs "never make mistakes" and are "never wrong". To this, they assure every member of these message boards, especially themselves, in nearly every thread.

The sad fact is that after 2016, Trump never STOPPED with the lies. 29,000 factchecked lies and still county.

Trump had a plan for getting reelected that started in 2017. He started undermining the election process then. He even created an agency in his own administration to look for fraud but none was found. Since then, his efforts have focused on fostering mistrust and suppressing votes.

He's been at this the long time. The fact is, Trump made his first fraud claims in 2017 and he hasnt come up with a single scrap of evidence in four years.

If there actually HAD been a conspiracy by tens of thousands of people and Trumps admin could find any evidence in four years, what does that say about the competence of the FBI, DHS, and DOJ? What does that say about the competence of his own legal team and his own campaign.

Dominion is half owned by a US capital investment company. Stop whining. You lost. Fairly and squarely.
Somebody has a buck or two and a shady investment adviser to call it “capital.” Give me a break!
Nancy Pelosi's Husband has significant capital in the company....

Dominion needs to go out of business.

It's a foreign company that rigged and manipulated the systems and mechanisms of political control in the United States to please foreign interests.

Canada may be a Dominion of the British royalty, but the United States of America is not.

Thanks for making a case for Dominion in court...

Have you any actual evidence because the people who told you that are trying not get sued as they have no evidence...

Dominion has a nice big claim against these organisations... Nice big claim that can put a serious dent in these guys and make it easier for others to sue in the future....
Don’t forget the $1.3 billion Lawsuit against Sidney Powell. And the My Pillow guy has a suit coming too.

I'm sure those looking into Dominion machines in Texas would call you a liar. They checked Dominion out very closely and after finding what they did, they refused to use them.

I want dominion to sue so Newsmax and Fox News can do oodles of discovery.
That’s not how any of this works. Any discovery of confidential information can’t be disclosed publicly.

The idea this is some sort of trap ignores how the system works.

Software isn't confidential, moron.

You ever thought a great defense to Foxnews is that Texas refuses to use Dominion voting machines because they are so unreliable? Oh yea, Trump won that state hands down even after the liberal media said Texas would go blue.

This isn't new, this has been going on for YEARS.

Source code is confidential. So if they ever do examine it, they’d also have to examine Smartmaric too, so good luck, the source will remain confidential.

What’s actually going to happen is that Powell is going to have to disclose how they determined that Hugo Chavez founded Dominion, which given how batshit crazy she is, will be very interesting.

As for Texas, their complaint about Dominion is much more about how complicated it made elections, a fair criticism. The vulnerabilities they complained of, a few, were patched.

But consider Texas, land of secure elections. Clinton lost by 9%. Biden lost by 5%.

If Trump supposedly won in such a landslide, how did Biden make up so much ground?

Dominion needs to go out of business.

It's a foreign company that rigged and manipulated the systems and mechanisms of political control in the United States to please foreign interests.

Canada may be a Dominion of the British royalty, but the United States of America is not.

Thanks for making a case for Dominion in court...

Have you any actual evidence because the people who told you that are trying not get sued as they have no evidence...

Dominion has a nice big claim against these organisations... Nice big claim that can put a serious dent in these guys and make it easier for others to sue in the future....
Don’t forget the $1.3 billion Lawsuit against Sidney Powell. And the My Pillow guy has a suit coming too.
My pillow guys has deep pockets. I doubt Powell will ever pay a dime.

Let the courts decide.
Then they will be EFFED!

Texas rejected them because it didn't meet their code. Meanwhile, in states where it was used and recounts were performed, the recounts validated the electronic counts.

Forum List

Back