Dominion v. Fox News: Parties supposedly now reach settlement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox admitted nothing. If they did, you would publish it HERE. All they conceded was the COURT'S position.

Says you, citing yourself. And as we've established, you're aggressively ignorant.

Fox on the other hand said this:

“We are pleased to have reached a settlement of our dispute with Dominion Voting Systems. We acknowledge the Court’s rulings finding certain claims about Dominion to be false."

You keep pretending that if you refuse to look at Fox's admission to lying, it doesn't exist.

Um.....that's not how reality works.

Technically correct.

However the discovery materials developed by the Dominion case will surely be passed to the SmartMatic lawyers.

I'm sure they will find it useful.

WW

Super useful. It factually establishes a pattern of lies about this EXACT issue for profit. And Smartmatic's case is arguably stronger.....as its not physically possible for Smartmatic to have thrown the election.

Fox has already settled TWICE on its election lies.

Of course not. You ignore anything that doesn't match your fantasies.

You're a conspiracy theorist. Willful ignorance is a requirement.
They are not fantasies you are the one that accepts lies as truth. That makes you a coward and a person not capable of being honest with himself. That means other people do not have a chance of hearing anything truthful from you.

You're just amazing. You know more than the actual participants. I notice all you filthy scum seem to think you know it all.
I know that phax entertainment caved and settled for 878.5 million payout.

I have 787,000,000 reasons why they're right.

Are you sure? Gee, maybe you idiots ought to get together and compare notes so you don't all contradict each other with different stories!

Screen Shot 2023-04-19 at 2.01.31 PM.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back