Don Bolduc just won NH GOP Sen Primary, served 10 Afghan tours, survived bomb blast & helicopter crash, awarded 5 Bronze Star medals, 2 Purple Hearts

Republican voters in New Hampshire decided to throw the election away. They embraced three MAGA candidates in the Senate and two Houses races. Bolduc and Leavitt (the nominee for NH-01) are both far right Trumplings who have pushed the Big Lie. Burns in NH-02 attacked his primary opponent, the more moderate mayor of Keene, for being pro-choice. That's a pretty stupid line of attack in a libertarianesque state like New Hampshire.

All three of these candidates will likely lose and it's unfortunate because the Republicans had a real shot of flipping these races. Hassan, the Democratic Senate incumbent, has approval ratings in the toilet, but she'll get reelected to a second term now. Conservatives have spoken and decided to embrace Trumpiness and reelect a slate of Democrats to represent them in November.
The above is an "election denier!" :banana:

Military service is admirable, but that alone isn't a qualification for elected office.

I'll buy you a house if you show me where I even suggested that.

I commented on his Bronze Stars, not his military service...

Bolduc said in 2021 the military has a role in resolving a disputed election (in favor of Trump, in the example he cited)

Maggie Hassan will contrast Don Bolduc's extreme record and rhetoric with Maggie's record of delivering bipartisan results for New Hampshire!

MAGGIE! MAGGIE! MAGGIE! MAGGIE!

Why did he flip-flop? Because he knows that while election denying plays well with the MAGAnuts who vote in the primary, it doesn't go over well with reality based voters who participate in the general election.

Forum List

Back