Don Johnson: Dead

Justice delayed is justice denied. It's absolutely ludicrous that people spend decades on Death Row.

It should be at most 12 months from sentence to execution.

That guy was on death row at our expense for 30 damned years.

I dislike the death cult but in their society if you are convicted you are dead within 30 days.

Are you saying you want to be more like a "death cult"?

You must admit they don't fool around with murderers.

If you are convicted you are dead within 30 days.

No one in a Sharia Law country spends 30 years on death row.

That's about the only thing I admire about the death cult.

Said eh. Mel is dead too but still breathing a little

c708652bc9ce8ff311988157401aa199.jpg

She had work done. It didn't work.
I never understood how those women who have the money to get the best surgeons always end up with the worst surgery. She would look better not having anything at all done.
Does plastic surgery really ever work? They ALWAYS end up looking like they've been in an accident.

Just accept who you are, and try to age with dignity.

Justice delayed is justice denied. It's absolutely ludicrous that people spend decades on Death Row.

I dislike the death cult but in their society if you are convicted you are dead within 30 days.

Are you saying you want to be more like a "death cult"?

You must admit they don't fool around with murderers.

If you are convicted you are dead within 30 days.

No one in a Sharia Law country spends 30 years on death row.

That's about the only thing I admire about the death cult.

I wonder how many innocents have been killed because of that kind of policy?

Thanks to liberals that have fucked up our justice system.

I thought you meant Don Johnson the actor, LOL and I thought "Good! He should have been executed for his zero-talent acting decades ago! Miami Vice was the dumbest, shallowest, most vapid cop show I saw in the '80s. And I assume all actors have a violent TDS.

I never understood how those women who have the money to get the best surgeons always end up with the worst surgery. She would look better not having anything at all done.

Because they are trying to go back in time, not slow time down.

There is something to be said about aging gracefully, because sometimes surgery results are much worse

At least it wasn't Sonny Crockett. 35 years on death row? The wheels of justice turn slowly in the Volunteer state.

Because they are trying to go back in time, not slow time down.

There is something to be said about aging gracefully, because sometimes surgery results are much worse
There is good surgery if you don't add all of the implants and collagen. Jane Fonda had a simple lift and it really looks natural. Cher had her nose fixed and a couple of lifts, but no implants and no lip puffers. She looked pretty good in the movie, "Mamma Mia, Here we Go Again." She also had her teeth fixed. Personally, I loved the way she looked back when she had the TV show with Sonny.

DNA evidence has cleared numerous death row inmates.
I know that. In the last decade, however, DNA evidence collection and analysis has been commonplace and, barring malicious intent of those doing the analysis, mostly foolproof.

A death sentence should be death, not life in prison until death by natural causes.

That's not enough time for our appeals process.

Forum List

Back