Don Jr. Like Real Smart II

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Of course Trump Jr. has his Dad's genius.

"President Donald Trump’s namesake son attempted to stoke fears about voting by mail on Saturday — by highlighting a case by Republicans."

First rule, never make the boss look bad. One wonders how long Trump Sr puts up with Jr's incompetence before he applies the hook.
Mail in voting has worked for the military for decades. It can work for the country. Republicans don't want it because it takes away any methods of voter suppression.

"President Donald Trump’s namesake son attempted to stoke fears about voting by mail on Saturday — by highlighting a case by Republicans."

Yeah... Both sides are going to cheat. That was never in question. Not after the DNC essentially told the world how they were going to do it through the media.

Wow..................most of the conservatives on here would have said that the mail carrier was a Democrat, but alas, he's a Republican.

We know who the cheaters are.

You gotta be kidding. Do lefties really think some letter dumping by a freaking West Virginia mailman constitutes republican voter fraud? Y'all gotta be freaking desperate to buy this Raw Story rant.

You gotta be kidding. Do lefties really think some letter dumping by a freaking West Virginia mailman constitutes republican voter fraud? Y'all gotta be freaking desperate to buy this Raw Story rant.

You know, I find it really interesting that the Republicans are constantly talking about voter fraud, but when it happens and people are caught, they generally turn out to be Republican.

Does this article make you as stupid as you claim Trump Jr. is? Not acknowledging the cheaters on your own side doesn't negate their existence, jackass.

Those are the kinds of scarcities you guys promote as voter fraud All the time.

Those are the kinds of scarcities you guys promote as voter fraud All the time.
The mucks should re-read some of their celebrated voter fraud posts from a few weeks ago.

What difference does it make? Democrat or republican, mail fraud and voter fraud are a lot more prevalent when you have mail-in votes.

I don't want anyones vote fucked with. So show up at the voting booth, with a fucking mask if you want, show a fucking legal ID showing you are a citizen and touch the screen with the eraser of a pencil.

How hard is this?

What difference does it make? Democrat or republican, mail fraud and voter fraud are a lot more prevalent when you have mail-in votes.

I don't want anyones vote fucked with. So show up at the voting booth, with a fucking mask if you want, show a fucking legal ID showing you are a citizen and touch the screen with the eraser of a pencil.

How hard is this?

And I don’t want anyone disenfranchised. If mail in is good enough for the military and the President, why isn’t it good enough for the rest of us?

I went to a communist rally and a women's soccer game broke out.

And I don’t want anyone disenfranchised.
I take it then you oppose the wall

If mail in is good enough for the military and the President, why isn’t it good enough for the rest of us?
Jerry Nadler could and has answer[ed] that better than anyone else, he said he has stories about mail in voter fraud that'll make your head spin, and the military vote mail in because they are not usually stationed in their home states on top of which most military votes are not counted unless there is a chance they will make a difference due to the fact that cheating is a real possibility...now this pretty much addressed your tv themed non-solution and should prove why mail in is the easiest form of voter fraud which means you will now have to invent the rest of your claim on your own.

Forum List

Back