Don Jr. offers to walk woman down the aisle after liberal parents purportedly reject her

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Donald Trump Jr. offered to walk a woman down the aisle on her wedding day after she posted a video explaining her “liberal” parents rejected her over her conservative fiancé, who she says they “hate.”
-------------------------------------------
1588795559398.png

1588795769087.png

This is how demented the left is and how adorable and sweet for Don Jr. what President's son would ever ever offer to do such things. These guys ( Trumps) do so so manny humanatarian things and it never get recognized. Hats of Trump Jr.

The Hitlers are gonna hate this lmfao.

Attachments

• 1588795746985.png
    1588795746985.png
    158 bytes · Views: 92
Donald Trump Jr. offered to walk a woman down the aisle on her wedding day after she posted a video explaining her “liberal” parents rejected her over her conservative fiancé, who she says they “hate.”
View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

This is how demented the left is and how adorable and sweet for Don Jr. what President's son would ever ever offer to do such things. These guys ( Trumps) do so so manny humanatarian things and it never get recognized. Hats of Trump Jr.

So this obscure set of parents in Texas ---- based on nothing with any more credibility than a fucking TWIT posted on Dimbart ---- represent THE ENTIRE "LEFT"?

Does it not occur to you how fucking stupid you look on a daily basis?

• Banned
  • Banned
View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

So this obscure set of parents in Texas ---- based on nothing with any more credibility than a fucking TWIT posted on Dimbart ---- represent THE ENTIRE "LEFT"?

No because you see yourself not me cyka. I've got more who know who the nut job is no matter how hard you try little ass kissing cyka ... now run along your little bitch is waiting to juump on ur reporting . CAUSE KARMA AIN'T DONE LOOKING FOR YOU REMEMBERrrrr it made it's round u not long ago stupid fk.

and that doesn't mean when you pick on me stooge it's all those others your cowardly little bitch ass picks on ppl online that's all u can do in person we can be sure you are the

1. neighborhood snitch
2. the old fkr peeking out the window at every sound you hear outside watching your neighbors whose coming and going.
3. Walk with your nose up in nthe air like it's up someonnes ass
4. brown nosing away.........

People with brains cann have your pathetic ass pegged withouut even knowing you weak azz.

Attachments

• 1588796942225.png
    1588796942225.png
    36.1 KB · Views: 117
Last edited:
My daughter definitely has liberal leanings. He boyfriend, likewise, is liberal. The two of them have always voted for Democrats.

If and when they decide to get married, it would take someone shooting me dead to not walk my daughter down the aisle if that's what she wanted.

The parents of this girl are shit, and they don't deserve to have children.

Kudos to Don Jr.

Having met the man, this doesn't surprise me. He's a stand-up guy...

What will he do to help LBGT people who are abandoned by their parents or young women who are abandoned by their "conservative" parents for living independently and not following the rules of the cult that the parents are in? These children are also standing up to the nonsense.

and losers who have opened ur mouth have no idea just hoow fknn stupid rude andn ignorant you pigs are seriouslly kamra will find you c---ts who act as you do. Isn't that right TRUMP HATING PILES OF SHIT!!
No because you see yourself not me cyka. I've got more who know who the nut job is no matter how hard you try little ass kissing cyka ... now run along your little bitch is waiting to juump on ur reporting . CAUSE KARMA AIN'T DONE LOOKING FOR YOU REMEMBERrrrr it rouund u not l ong ago sutpid fk.
Yikes. You doing ok bro?

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

Great news! Thanks for the post.

What will he do to help LBGT people who are abandoned by their parents or young women who are abandoned by their "conservative" parents for living independently and not following the rules of the cult that the parents are in? These children are also standing up to the nonsense.
First off, i gave my children the what and why's of faggots, queers and dikes. Those marriages can never have natural children between the two, so there is always a resentment towards one of the "adults". Also, it is immoral has hell.

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

No because you see yourself not me cyka. I've got more who know who the nut job is no matter how hard you try little ass kissing cyka ... now run along your little bitch is waiting to juump on ur reporting . CAUSE KARMA AIN'T DONE LOOKING FOR YOU REMEMBERrrrr it rouund u not l ong ago sutpid fk.

Okay I will "REMEMBERrrrr it rouund u not l ong ago" that sounds like a real plan right there.

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

Stinky girl shoulda known better.

Forum List

Back