Don Jr. offers to walk woman down the aisle after liberal parents purportedly reject her

Donald Trump Jr. offered to walk a woman down the aisle on her wedding day after she posted a video explaining her “liberal” parents rejected her over her conservative fiancé, who she says they “hate.”
-------------------------------------------
View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

This is how demented the left is and how adorable and sweet for Don Jr. what President's son would ever ever offer to do such things. These guys ( Trumps) do so so manny humanatarian things and it never get recognized. Hats of Trump Jr.

The Hitlers are gonna hate this lmfao.
Nice offer, but maybe her parents hate the guy for a damn good reason, which has nothing to do with his supposed political beliefs?

I’ve family that refused to attend my glorious and tasteful gay wedding and still won’t speak to me. It is sadly their loss. My life is far better without such mean-spirited twats anyway. I bet the farm years later her parent regret this decision, hopefully.

The idea is to raise your children properly so that they can make good decisions including who to marry. Trying to control your children in their adult life ends up with frightened simpletons who dont know how to make decisions about what is good and bad and feel they need to hide under the bed(and make everyone else do the same) when a flu comes along

The idea is to raise your children properly so that they can make good decisions including who to marry. Trying to control your children in their adult life ends up with frightened simpletons who dont know how to make decisions about what is good and bad and feel they need to hide under the bed(and make everyone else do the same) when a flu comes along
Here's the lucky young man. Looks like a real scoundrel

e61f838e2fdfe96e7d03870a38f898fd.jpg

I’ve family that refused to attend my glorious and tasteful gay wedding and still won’t speak to me. It is sadly their loss. My life is far better without such mean-spirited twats anyway. I bet the farm years later her parent regret this decision, hopefully.
I can't imagine having family like that. My condolences

My two Conservative sons both married Liberal women.

Unlike the hateful Moon Bat parents in this story we welcomed our new daughters in laws into our family.

Family love is a lot more important than stupid politics.

Difference between moral Conservatives and immoral hate mongering Moon Bats

The era of the hippie did bring some good things but 40-70 year old parents acting like it’s still the 60’s is stupid.

I can't imagine having family like that. My condolences

That’s nice of you say. It was just two curmudgeons that live solely to cause strife and drama in the family. I think every clan has a person or two like this in them. Life is far too short to bicker with blood over meaningless bullshit.

Here's the lucky young man. Looks like a real scoundre

e61f838e2fdfe96e7d03870a38f898fd.jpg
She’s got a Kaley Cucco look to her and he looks like a crack head to be.....Not

I know the feeling of her parents. A conservative husband means a life of torment.
If a Christian parent refuses to got to their gay child's wedding. You call him hateful and a homophobe. But if the liberal parent disagrees with their future son in laws political beliefs. It's all good! Tolerance shown by liberals.

I agree. Her parents at some point will regret this decision. They'll never be able to get this moment in time back.

Her parents seem well adjusted. What went wrong with this whiny little bitch ?

LOL.... I doubt seriously if she cares what a fat, insignificant c*nt like you thinks about her situation.

Marxist shitstains aren't known for parenting skills. Building pipe bombs, total anarchy, hating democracy, self-loathing - they're experts..... raising a kid, not so much. This little gal needs to flush these twisted fucks down the toilet and go raise a family with someone that loves her. Good on her.

Donald Trump Jr. offered to walk a woman down the aisle on her wedding day after she posted a video explaining her “liberal” parents rejected her over her conservative fiancé, who she says they “hate.”
View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

This is how demented the left is and how adorable and sweet for Don Jr. what President's son would ever ever offer to do such things. These guys ( Trumps) do so so manny humanatarian things and it never get recognized. Hats of Trump Jr.

So this obscure set of parents in Texas ---- based on nothing with any more credibility than a fucking TWIT posted on Dimbart ---- represent THE ENTIRE "LEFT"?

Does it not occur to you how fucking stupid you look on a daily basis?
And yet your buddies on the left cite single incidents and ascribe them to all Conservatives, remind me when you told them to stop or called them stupid?

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

So this obscure set of parents in Texas ---- based on nothing with any more credibility than a fucking TWIT posted on Dimbart ---- represent THE ENTIRE "LEFT"?

And yet your buddies on the left cite single incidents and ascribe them to all Conservatives, remind me when you told them to stop or called them stupid?

You're a pathetic idiot.
Go find me any post anywhere, any time, any year, any thread, any topic, where I ever employed a Composition Fallacy. And when you can't do it, come back here and grovel before me. Worm.

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

You're a pathetic idiot.
Go find me any post anywhere, any time, any year, any thread, any topic, where I ever employed a Composition Fallacy. And when you can't do it, come back here and grovel before me. Worm.
You have never called your buddies to task, you have never berated them for the same thing you berate Conservatives, prove e wrong link to a post where you have.

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

You're a pathetic idiot.
You have never called your buddies to task, you have never berated them for the same thing you berate Conservatives, prove e wrong link to a post where you have.
So you’re saying Pogo’s a hypocrite just like you.

It's very VERY very difficult to live with someone that is not of like mind as yourself. VERY hard. She is in for a world of hurt...not by his side or his parents...mainly HER side. They will degrade her, ignore her, call her a traitor. Hopefully she is a conservative herself because if she is dem...nothing will make that marriage last. Oh, it could, but it will be a horrible life. I know. I speak from experience.

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

This poor loopy kid

EXMaGOBU8AAeXym.jpeg

Forum List

Back