Don Jr. offers to walk woman down the aisle after liberal parents purportedly reject her

Donald Trump Jr. offered to walk a woman down the aisle on her wedding day after she posted a video explaining her “liberal” parents rejected her over her conservative fiancé, who she says they “hate.”
-------------------------------------------
View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

This is how demented the left is and how adorable and sweet for Don Jr. what President's son would ever ever offer to do such things. These guys ( Trumps) do so so manny humanatarian things and it never get recognized. Hats of Trump Jr.

The Hitlers are gonna hate this lmfao.

So this obscure set of parents in Texas ---- based on nothing with any more credibility than a fucking TWIT posted on Dimbart ---- represent THE ENTIRE "LEFT"?

Does it not occur to you how fucking stupid you look on a daily basis?
And yet your buddies on the left cite single incidents and ascribe them to all Conservatives, remind me when you told them to stop or called them stupid?

You're a pathetic idiot.
Go find me any post anywhere, any time, any year, any thread, any topic, where I ever employed a Composition Fallacy. And when you can't do it, come back here and grovel before me. Worm.
You have never called your buddies to task, you have never berated them for the same thing you berate Conservatives, prove e wrong link to a post where you have.

I DON'T NEED TO POST JACK SHIT, Twinkles. *I* DIDN'T MAKE A CLAIM HERE. *YOU* DID.

Amazing how little y'all retards get about how the world works. Watch this.

You're sitting right now in an abandoned outhouse in Siberia in a snowstorm. Prove you're not.
Ahh ya the great dodge from response to a valid question. You can not answer so make shit up, keep up the lies asshole.

Once AGAIN for the literarily disinclined ---- I DIDN'T MAKE A CLAIM HERE, Dumbass. I don't need to go get you jack friggety shit, you can go sit on a tack for all I give a flying fuck.

And before you came charging in to white knight in an exchange you weren't even a fucking part of, I STILL didn't make a claim. The OP did, and I called out its bullshit and THERE'S NOTHING IN THE WORLD YOU CAN DO ABOUT THAT so cram it back up the lower intestine and put a cap on it.
And I POINTED OUT you never attack any lefty for making SIMILAR claims.

And I POINTED OUT you can prove that, or blow me. :fu:

I don't live in your puerile little binary-bot world, Doofus.
You can not provide a single link to you ever doing the same to a lefty that's all I need for proof, and your strident whining crying and screaming you don't have to answer.

Donald Trump Jr. offered to walk a woman down the aisle on her wedding day after she posted a video explaining her “liberal” parents rejected her over her conservative fiancé, who she says they “hate.”
View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

This is how demented the left is and how adorable and sweet for Don Jr. what President's son would ever ever offer to do such things. These guys ( Trumps) do so so manny humanatarian things and it never get recognized. Hats of Trump Jr.

So this obscure set of parents in Texas ---- based on nothing with any more credibility than a fucking TWIT posted on Dimbart ---- represent THE ENTIRE "LEFT"?

And yet your buddies on the left cite single incidents and ascribe them to all Conservatives, remind me when you told them to stop or called them stupid?

You're a pathetic idiot.
Go find me any post anywhere, any time, any year, any thread, any topic, where I ever employed a Composition Fallacy. And when you can't do it, come back here and grovel before me. Worm.
You have never called your buddies to task, you have never berated them for the same thing you berate Conservatives, prove e wrong link to a post where you have.

I DON'T NEED TO POST JACK SHIT, Twinkles. *I* DIDN'T MAKE A CLAIM HERE. *YOU* DID.

You're sitting right now in an abandoned outhouse in Siberia in a snowstorm. Prove you're not.
Ahh ya the great dodge from response to a valid question. You can not answer so make shit up, keep up the lies asshole.

Once AGAIN for the literarily disinclined ---- I DIDN'T MAKE A CLAIM HERE, Dumbass. I don't need to go get you jack friggety shit, you can go sit on a tack for all I give a flying fuck.

And before you came charging in to white knight in an exchange you weren't even a fucking part of, I STILL didn't make a claim. The OP did, and I called out its bullshit and THERE'S NOTHING IN THE WORLD YOU CAN DO ABOUT THAT so cram it back up the lower intestine and put a cap on it.

You can not provide a single link to you ever doing the same to a lefty that's all I need for proof, and your strident whining crying and screaming you don't have to answer.

I DON'T NEED TO, DICKHEAD. What don't you GET about that? Are you retarded?

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

You're a pathetic idiot.

All you prove by whining is I am right, but thanks for proving it over and over.

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

Her parents are wrong as a conservative but why would she let Drumfp Jr walk her down the aisle? I'm pretty sure he going to try and grab her vagina.

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

You're a pathetic idiot.

All you prove by whining is I am right, but thanks for proving it over and over.

You can whine, stomp your feet and throw your toys around the room all you like, doesn't mean jack shit.

The fact remains, the OP came waddling in with a mindless fallacy, I called her on it, and then you come in screaming HEY LOOKA ME I WET MY PANTS. It has no bearing whatsoever on the fallacy I called out. It just makes you look like a dolt desperately whining WAAAH I WANNA BE A WHITE KNIGHT. And for what? To defend an obvious fallacy?

Fuck off now. You've embarrassed yourself quite enough.

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

You're a pathetic idiot.

You can whine, stomp your feet and throw your toys around the room all you like, doesn't mean jack shit.

The fact remains, the OP came waddling in with a mindless fallacy, I called her on it, and then you come in screaming HEY LOOKA ME I WET MY PANTS. It has no bearing whatsoever on the fallacy I called out. It just makes you look like a dolt desperately whining WAAAH I WANNA BE A WHITE KNIGHT. And for what? To defend an obvious fallacy?

Irrelevant posts should be deleted

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

Her parents are wrong as a conservative but why would she let Drumfp Jr walk her down the aisle? I'm pretty sure he going to try and grab her vagina.
Perverted old black boy with a fantasy

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

You're a pathetic idiot.

Irrelevant posts should be deleted

If it were up to me that entire string would be.

What these wags have to figure out is --- I bite back. Fuck with the bull, get the horn so to speak.

Forum List

Back