Don Jr. offers to walk woman down the aisle after liberal parents purportedly reject her

I know the feeling of her parents. A conservative husband means a life of torment.
A liberal wife looks like these.

3155353576_liberal_women_xlarge.jpeg

See USMB ---- this is exactly where we need that "Informative" button.

and losers who have opened ur mouth have no idea just hoow fknn stupid rude andn ignorant you pigs are seriouslly kamra will find you c---ts who act as you do. Isn't that right TRUMP HATING PILES OF SHIT!!
No because you see yourself not me cyka. I've got more who know who the nut job is no matter how hard you try little ass kissing cyka ... now run along your little bitch is waiting to juump on ur reporting . CAUSE KARMA AIN'T DONE LOOKING FOR YOU REMEMBERrrrr it rouund u not l ong ago sutpid fk.
Yikes. You doing ok bro?

1588798031639.png

Donald Trump Jr. offered to walk a woman down the aisle on her wedding day after she posted a video explaining her “liberal” parents rejected her over her conservative fiancé, who she says they “hate.”
-------------------------------------------
View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

This is how demented the left is and how adorable and sweet for Don Jr. what President's son would ever ever offer to do such things. These guys ( Trumps) do so so manny humanatarian things and it never get recognized. Hats of Trump Jr.

The Hitlers are gonna hate this lmfao.
Attractive and motivated self sustaining white girl who liberals will hate due to qualities I identified.

Donald Trump Jr. offered to walk a woman down the aisle on her wedding day after she posted a video explaining her “liberal” parents rejected her over her conservative fiancé, who she says they “hate.”
View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

This is how demented the left is and how adorable and sweet for Don Jr. what President's son would ever ever offer to do such things. These guys ( Trumps) do so so manny humanatarian things and it never get recognized. Hats of Trump Jr.

So this obscure set of parents in Texas ---- based on nothing with any more credibility than a fucking TWIT posted on Dimbart ---- represent THE ENTIRE "LEFT"?

Does it not occur to you how fucking stupid you look on a daily basis?

No because you see yourself not me cyka. I've got more who know who the nut job is no matter how hard you try little ass kissing cyka ... now run along your little bitch is waiting to juump on ur reporting . CAUSE KARMA AIN'T DONE LOOKING FOR YOU REMEMBERrrrr it rouund u not l ong ago sutpid fk.

Okay I will "REMEMBERrrrr it rouund u not l ong ago" that sounds like a real plan right there.

Oh look, Thumbsdown King "dislikes" that I will "REMEMBERrrrr it rouund u not l ong ago". He must think it's not a good idea to "REMEMBERrrrr it rouund u not l ong ago". Perhaps I should reconsider. Perhaps I should actually "FORGETtttt it rouund u not l ong ago". :eusa_think: Decisions, decisions....

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

Attractive and motivated self sustaining white girl who liberals will hate due to qualities I identified.

You got that right. Such a shame annd it again shows how they use kids to get laws and really when it comes to voting " they will always be the ones who vote to ABORT at any age--------- You know kill granny-- kill the unborn and nnow oh hell kill them right after birth. On annd onn and onn......

View attachment 332818

View attachment 332825

Stinky girl shoulda known better.
Oh, stop it.

Forum List

Back