Don Lemon: ‘It’s My Obligation as a Journalist’ to Call Trump ‘Racist’ CNN Don Lemon

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

To get three mistakes in such a short sentence is calamitous !!!

It’s My Obligation* as a Journalist* to Call Trump Racist*
Kentucky Rifle has already identified these correctly, and all credit to him, but it is still worth examining further:

> Journalists have purposes - to report the truth - Lemon gives opinions. He would not recognise the truth as he lacks objectivity.

> The fact he uses the word obligation necessarily presupposes a conclusion which he has drawn. The obligation suggests it must override everything, including the truth.

> The term 'racist' is a meaningless Alinsky trigger word - the type that Kanye has exposed so well. People who use such terms create their own mental chains, the ones which Rousseau identified some 300 years ago.

Lemon is thus exposed as a DNC shill !!! He is a mind of no consequence. He is a traitor to his audience, his circle and to his country.

MAGA

He's says that like it's a bad thing.

If so, why do so many blacks focus on their neverending hatred of white folks.

It’s all of cnn’s obligation by their masters.

Kentucky Rifle has already identified these correctly, and all credit to him, but it is still worth examining further:

> Journalists have purposes - to report the truth - Lemon gives opinions. He would not recognise the truth as he lacks objectivity.

> The fact he uses the word obligation necessarily presupposes a conclusion which he has drawn. The obligation suggests it must override everything, including the truth.

> The term 'racist' is a meaningless Alinsky trigger word - the type that Kanye has exposed so well. People who use such terms create their own mental chains, the ones which Rousseau identified some 300 years ago.

Lemon is thus exposed as a DNC shill !!! He is a mind of no consequence. He is a traitor to his audience, his circle and to his country.

MAGA

Wow, the "writer" makes it sound like his readers will keel over if he doesn't put a certain spin on whatever he decides to put out there.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

> Journalists have purposes - to report the truth - Lemon gives opinions

Who made up this rule?

MAGA

With regard to Mr. Lemon, it's a case of "the pot calling the kettle black."

Lemon is a gay retard who is only on CNN because he is of negro ancestry and is Afro-centric in his view of history, that blacks built the Pyramids of Gaza when in reality they were enslaving their own people so they could fuck other tribes in their mud huts.

People like that are why nobody listens to the media. Not necessarily a bad thing, I guess, but would it kill them to just report relevant facts and stfu with the spin?

I don't watch any of this crap. i don't need someone to inform me, I can read, and I don't need someone telling me what to think...All I need is sex, but Don ain't got what I want in that category either.

...they really hurt their cause by using the R word so much, especially when most of the time whatever they are talking about has NOTHING to do with race

I really can't stand they hypocritical scums who call others racist. It is they who accuse others of being racist that are the actual racist. The accuser is often guilty themselves.

Forum List

Back