don rickles has passed

He performed well in some serious roles early in his career. I recall seeing him in those roles long after he became known as a comedian and it gave me new respect for the effort he committed himself to in becoming an entertainer. Plus I learned today he was a WWII veteran, not many of those still around. I'm thankful of the laughs he provided me, may he rest in peace.

RIP Rickles. Buddy Hackett, Rickles, and Dangerfield are my faves. A UHF channel here ran reruns of Johnny Carson with Rickles appearances on there; the 11th Anniversry show had Buddy Hackett, Burt Reynolds, Carol Wayne, and Rickles as guests, one the great classic Carson shows.

He performed well in some serious roles early in his career. I recall seeing him in those roles long after he became known as a comedian and it gave me new respect for the effort he committed himself to in becoming an entertainer. Plus I learned today he was a WWII veteran, not many of those still around. I'm thankful of the laughs he provided me, may he rest in peace.

Many comedians are great as serious actors, and it's a shame they didn't get more work at that end of show business. Many of the good ones have more talent in their little toes than the bulk of Hollywood faves.

Rickles was everything the left hated today: Didn't give a shit about political correctness. Man, I'll miss him. RIP

We've become so damn weak, sensitive & politically correct, a comedian like Don Rickles, who made fun of everyone, couldn't find work today.

Rickles was everything the left hated today: Didn't give a shit about political correctness. Man, I'll miss him. RIP

We've become so damn weak, sensitive & politically correct, a comedian like Don Rickles, who made fun of everyone, couldn't find work today.

Rickles was a Democrat

Forum List

Back