Donald Sutherland will not be down for breakfast

He looked so much like his son Kiefer, I often got them mixed up. But a really long impressive play list though not many that are my kind of movie. But a few in our movie collection: "M.A.S.H" "The Dirty Dozen" and probably others if I think about it.

You mean his son looked like him.

What one foes big time outweighs ones politics. I hope I am hated some day.
Deniro laughs guilty.png

The Trades

Donald Sutherland, the tall, lean and long-faced Canadian actor who became a countercultural icon with such films as “The Dirty Dozen,” “MASH,” “Klute” and “Don’t Look Now,” and who subsequently enjoyed a prolific and wide-ranging career in films including “Ordinary People,” “Without Limits” and the “Hunger Games” films, died Thursday in Miami after a long illness, CAA confirmed. He was 88.

Wasn't he in backdraft too?

He was a great actor.

Maybe he was nothing like the roles he portrayed but the Canadian born actor was a supporter and possibly a part of the left wing anarchy movement that bombed and terrorized the U.S. during the Vietnam years. He was part of the left wing delegation with Jane Fonda that gave the N.K. the propaganda tools to torture Hanoi Hilton American military members. I spit on his grave.

Utterly amazing how short life is
It seems to really accelerate when you have a career and family

As a kid it seems to last forever

It's the curse of life, how your mind makes time accelerate as you get older.
You can tell a young person that 'time flies' until you're blue in the face, but each person will have to get older and experience it themselves, to understand it.

Maybe he was nothing like the roles he portrayed but the Canadian born actor was a supporter and possibly a part of the left wing anarchy movement that bombed and terrorized the U.S. during the Vietnam years. He was part of the left wing delegation with Jane Fonda that gave the N.K. the propaganda tools to torture Hanoi Hilton American military members. I spit on his grave.

He was a far leftist ?

yes? no? maybe you conflate?

oddballx.jpg

You don't want in this thing, you don't get in this thing...I cut you out of everything...I don't need you, sixty feet of bridge I can pick up almost anywhere...SCHMUCK! :D

Gives me the sad...The man who breathed life into the character whose handle I stole has passed.

RIP, Oddball...Sending all the cosmic positive waves your way.

1d516d8801d16f9172432992a7a47c4d.jpg

Aw, your dude!

Pshht..sad.

Forum List

Back