Donald and the Nukes

p kirkes

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2006
NW Louisiana
On a recent Joe Scarborough segment Donald was portrayed as dangerous for questioning our nuke policy. Ref: Huffington Post headlines today.

That triggered a memory of a line in Top Gun where Ice Man accused Maverick of being dangerous. I seem to remember Maverick smiling and patting Ice man on the chest and saying "yes, I'm dangerous".
Nobody screwed with him after that.

Darn right Donald is dangerous in a lot of ways, maybe that's a good thing in dealing with the Chinese and Russians.

I can think of one or two places that tactical nuke's could or should be employed. Those Island forts the Chinese have constructed the the south china sea and used to claim sovereignty over the whole region..

They have thumbed their noses at world court rulings on the matter. Time for "The Donald" if push comes to shove.

The US could could load nuke tipped cruise missiles on B-52's and fly them to Guam.

Who's going to blink first. Like 1963 over again. Only the Donald would make it credible.

Of course we would be condemned but those same world leaders would be on their knees praying in secret; "thank you Lord, thank you for Donald".

To me it beats sending the fleet and getting it sunk with no risk to Chinese forces, these tactical nukes work both ways.

On a recent Joe Scarborough segment Donald was portrayed as dangerous for questioning our nuke policy. Ref: Huffington Post headlines today.

That triggered a memory of a line in Top Gun where Ice Man accused Maverick of being dangerous. I seem to remember Maverick smiling and patting Ice man on the chest and saying "yes, I'm dangerous".
Nobody screwed with him after that.

Darn right Donald is dangerous in a lot of ways, maybe that's a good thing in dealing with the Chinese and Russians.

I can think of one or two places that tactical nuke's could or should be employed. Those Island forts the Chinese have constructed the the south china sea and used to claim sovereignty over the whole region..

They have thumbed their noses at world court rulings on the matter. Time for "The Donald" if push comes to shove.

The US could could load nuke tipped cruise missiles on B-52's and fly them to Guam.

Who's going to blink first. Like 1963 over again. Only the Donald would make it credible.

Of course we would be condemned but those same world leaders would be on their knees praying in secret; "thank you Lord, thank you for Donald".

To me it beats sending the fleet and getting it sunk with no risk to Chinese forces, these tactical nukes work both ways.
Are you serious? Do you actually think dropping a nuke is the end of the story? That dropping a nuke puts "Paid" to a problem? That the 'nuk-ee' would fold and become compliant? Would America? All it would do is open the door to a world nobody wants. That said, here's a look at a world where all the horrors of the most horrid occurred in MY lifetime...Hitler, Stalin, Mao. It's time to stop thinking strength lies in a capacity to kill. It takes a bigger strength to work thru.

Remembering the biggest mass murder in the history of the world

The left loons think Trump can waltz in all by himself and fire off a nuke.

You really cannot fix stupid

The left loons think Trump can waltz in all by himself and fire off a nuke.

You really cannot fix stupid
You're right, Ms. Sassy, I really AM stupid. For example, when GWB started talking about invading Iraq and ginning up anti-Saddam hatred, I thought Congress would stop him from invading a nation that had nothing to do with 911....which was our excuse for sending troops and materiel into the area. I thought a nice little black op ending with OBL's head on a pike in downtown Mecca would be a neat message instead of the China-shop bull approach. I realize how stupid that is now. However, I am still stupid enough to believe that enough people like you would not only not stop a nuke-happy Trump, but cheer him on just like enough Americans pressured Congress in 2003 to give GWB the authority to strip the homefront and send a full force into an enormous unwinnable tic tac toe game in the sand.

Forum List

Back