Donald flips! Constitution be damned!

Selling plastic guns our 3 D images on how to make them would possibly make metal detectors not work and kill security measures Nationwide.

While I support the NRA I believe this issue is about security and possibly making it easy for people to get around it.
Ohh shit... Not the same retarded Glock fallacies of the 80's all over again...
I believe in the second. What we are discussing is 3 D imaging of homemade guns.

Unless imI mistaken.....

Gun manufacturer makes the Glock.

Despite the OPs exaggerations, I dont like what trump himself tweeted.
2946934644_lmao_seriously_answer_1_xlarge.jpeg

#TOOFUNNY
wuut?

Selling plastic guns our 3 D images on how to make them would possibly make metal detectors not work and kill security measures Nationwide.

While I support the NRA I believe this issue is about security and possibly making it easy for people to get around it.

So you want the government to control whether people think?
Yawn.

3 D imaging can allow a pure idiot to make a plastic gun. Even a liberal might manage it. lol

Metal detectors are standard security. Plastic guns can defeat it.

No dice

So what stopped traditional manufacturers from making plastic guns until now? You really think they did it just because they were thinking about metal detectors?
We are talking about the ability of homemade guns by going to lowes. Which can be done with 3 D imaging.
One can still buy material stock, and download schematics, and manufacture their own firearms. And it's totally possible, and legal, barring a few exceptions. But you cannot sell them. Much ado about nothing with this 3D printer nonsense.

I have stated an opinion. I support the NRA and the 2nd.

I question giving out 3 D prints of homemade guns.

I don't want bans on printers nor 3 D .

I don't think handing out 3 D images of platic weapons is a good idea.

Of course. These new guns are made of "porcelain" and can not be detected by metal detectors like in airports.

Firearms require a STEEL barrels, and other steel parts. I don't see 3D printers fabricating steel. In general, the Media, and the people that believe them are idiotic.

So you want the government to control whether people think?
Yawn.

3 D imaging can allow a pure idiot to make a plastic gun. Even a liberal might manage it. lol

Metal detectors are standard security. Plastic guns can defeat it.

No dice
How many plastic springs, barrels, primers, strikers, bullets, and casings have you seen? While one may be able to find limited examples of each, no gun has ever been made that combined them all. An entirely new weapon would need to be developed in order to give life to your nightmare. And there never has been anything stopping someone from doing so to date, regardless of the 3D printer...

I have stated an opinion. I support the NRA and the 2nd.

I question giving out 3 D prints of homemade guns.

I don't want bans on printers nor 3 D .

I don't think handing out 3 D images of platic weapons is a good idea.
Just because something is a good idea doesn't mean it should be stopped by force.

Would you hold a gun to a leftist's head to stop them from skydiving without a parachute?

Of course. These new guns are made of "porcelain" and can not be detected by metal detectors like in airports.

Firearms require a STEEL barrels, and other steel parts. I don't see 3D printers fabricating steel. In general, the Media, and the people that believe them are idiotic.
The exact same myth that was borne in the 80's regarding the Glock in .380caliber. It was so pervasive it killed the market for this pistol in the US for more than a decade...

Last edited:
Donald is coming out against the 1st and 2nd amendments, complaining that 3D printed gun plans shouldn't be legal. Tax and spend, anti-guns, intrusive government, and the cult continues to pretend that Donald's a conservative.
the tweet i see talks about the guns, not the plans.

but hey - feel free to scream DOOM DESPAIR AND AGONY ON US TRUMP IS BURNING THE CONSTITUTION!!!!

not hyper-shit at all, no.

so unless there's more than the 1 liner tweet don't you think you're exaggerating just a tad?

Donald is coming out against the 1st and 2nd amendments, complaining that 3D printed gun plans shouldn't be legal. Tax and spend, anti-guns, intrusive government, and the cult continues to pretend that Donald's a conservative.
/----/ I'm a Lifetime Member of the NRA and I'm against 3D guns. They are no better than Saturday Night Specials and they can be printed out of metal.

Wow look at you, thinking the 2nd amendment should be well regulated or something. Communist.

You DO know that "well regulated" does not mean regulated in a restrictive, nor oversight sense, right?
Yeah, “well regulated” actually means “completely unregulated!” Holy cow!
No it doesnt. Well regulated in the 18th century meant that something must be properly maintained and ready to be used when a situation for it arises. Dealing with the 2nd, it means a workable gun and plenty of ammo.

I am stunned that so many people seem to think that ammunition won't be picked up by a metal detector.

Idiot. How much magnetic metal do you think is actually in a single bullet? How much mass-density-flux do you think is the threshold for the typical metal detector? Why don't you take a bullet and hold a magnet up to it? I laugh at all the faux arguments here: Trump is absolutely right here: unrestrained 3-D printing of guns could threaten to open an entire new black market of essentially untraceable firearms and crime and is the last thing gun-rights advocates should be for because it will lead to such a spree of abuse that it could be the final nail needed by gun-haters to sway public opinion and close the coffin on the 2A.

Forum List

Back