Donald flips! Constitution be damned!

Donald is coming out against the 1st and 2nd amendments, complaining that 3D printed gun plans shouldn't be legal. Tax and spend, anti-guns, intrusive government, and the cult continues to pretend that Donald's a conservative.
Only an idiot trusts the reliability of a firearm you printed from plastic at your house. You got the spend right but Trump passed a tax cut and no one has ever called Trump a Conservative. The only other choice was a Clinton who is absolutely a tax and spend anti-gun, big brother government politician, but I'm thinking it wouldn't have been an issue if she had won.

If guns are only abused by like 1% of gun owners, why do people think this will be an epidemic?

Selling plastic guns our 3 D images on how to make them would possibly make metal detectors not work and kill security measures Nationwide.

While I support the NRA I believe this issue is about security and possibly making it easy for people to get around it.

So you want the government to control whether people think?
Yawn.

3 D imaging can allow a pure idiot to make a plastic gun. Even a liberal might manage it. lol

Metal detectors are standard security. Plastic guns can defeat it.

No dice

So what stopped traditional manufacturers from making plastic guns until now? You really think they did it just because they were thinking about metal detectors?
We are talking about the ability of homemade guns by going to lowes. Which can be done with 3 D imaging.

You could always make a homemade gun. The only thing that stops you is know-how. If you lack the know-how you could buy a book. Or, in this case, you could buy 3D print instructions. This whole thing is a case of the government trying to control information and control what you're allowed to know.

3D printed guns are a murderer’s wet dream

Why?
Totally untraceable, meltable into unrecognizable plastic, circumvents every measure designed to stop a criminal from getting a gun, makes murder a lit easier to cover up... every NRA fanboy’s fantasy

What a moron.

Why wouldnt he just buy a gun off the streets?
And if he uses it in a crime or murder he can then toss it in a river or cut it up with a saw.
Hell,you could toss the barrel and firing pin and order new one's making it untraceable.

Yeah, “well regulated” actually means “completely unregulated!” Holy cow!

Yes, it does NOT mean regulated as in oversight, or a restrictive sense. Clocks were called "Regulators". Well regulated means well practiced, well timed, and well equipped. Look it up. Educate yourself.

Well regulated in the Second Amendment does NOT mean regulated, and restricted by government. That is the opposite of what the Founders had in mind.

Ohh shit... Not the same retarded Glock fallacies of the 80's all over again...

Of course. These new guns are made of "porcelain" and can not be detected by metal detectors like in airports.

Firearms require a STEEL barrels, and other steel parts. I don't see 3D printers fabricating steel. In general, the Media, and the people that believe them are idiotic.

They already have 3D printers that use metal.
But then whats the point,they'll be picked up by metal detectors.

Selling plastic guns our 3 D images on how to make them would possibly make metal detectors not work and kill security measures Nationwide.

While I support the NRA I believe this issue is about security and possibly making it easy for people to get around it.

Yawn.

3 D imaging can allow a pure idiot to make a plastic gun. Even a liberal might manage it. lol

Metal detectors are standard security. Plastic guns can defeat it.

No dice
How many plastic springs, barrels, primers, strikers, bullets, and casings have you seen? While one may be able to find limited examples of each, no gun has ever been made that combined them all. An entirely new weapon would need to be developed in order to give life to your nightmare. And there never has been anything stopping someone from doing so to date, regardless of the 3D printer...

I could go buy a Bridgeport mill and a lathe and easily make guns.
I dont see the difference really.

Guns are VERY low tech machines. Many could make them in their garage, or basement with existing tools, and materials. FURTHER restricting, and regulating their sale, or possession will only force a cottage industry to become popular.

Donald is coming out against the 1st and 2nd amendments, complaining that 3D printed gun plans shouldn't be legal. Tax and spend, anti-guns, intrusive government, and the cult continues to pretend that Donald's a conservative.

Is this the infamous Stormy Daniel's or an imposter?

Guns are VERY low tech machines. Many could make them in their garage, or basement with existing tools, and materials. FURTHER restricting, and regulating their sale, or possession will only force a cottage industry to become popular.

Yep, you can already buy unregulated ghost gun kits that contain all the components, you just have to assemble them.

I didn't see whatever this tweet is but Rump came out against the First Amendment at least two years ago, very publicly.

This is not even counting the idea of "banning" and/or "registering" people on the basis of what religion they exercise. That actually may predate this one.

I didn't see whatever this tweet is but Rump came out against the First Amendment at least two years ago, very publicly.

This is not even counting the idea of "banning" and/or "registering" people on the basis of what religion they exercise. That actually may predate this one.

Cool story.

How much magnetic metal do you think is actually in a single bullet?

They can pick up a single penny in your pocket, they'll pick up a single round.
As a bouncer I've wanded people. The wants we had 10 years ago were capable of picking up on a single .22lr... And pat downs still work too...

Then the wands work off inductive reactance. All one needs to do is create a bullet casing that is non-inductive.

They could make plastic detectors !!! OH wait. 75% of American women and half of the guys would need strip searching to make sure. A TSA perverts dream !

Forum List

Back