Donald flips! Constitution be damned!

I could go buy a Bridgeport mill and a lathe and easily make guns.
I dont see the difference really.

Guns are VERY low tech machines. Many could make them in their garage, or basement with existing tools, and materials. FURTHER restricting, and regulating their sale, or possession will only force a cottage industry to become popular.

I see no reason for restricting them either.
If it was going to be an issue we'd have already seen it with existing methods.

Only the crazy angry left can spin the words "it doesn't make much sense" into "damn the Constitution". It's no secret that the last desperate effort by the left is to try to split the republican party any way they can. Media Matters monitors every word spoken by the President and the left wing blogs dish it out to lefties for their daily dose of hatred.

Only the crazy angry left can spin the words "it doesn't make much sense" into "damn the Constitution". It's no secret that the last desperate effort by the left is to try to split the republican party any way they can. Media Matters monitors every word spoken by the President and the left wing blogs dish it out to lefties for their daily dose of hatred.

yet here you are preaching hate against the left

hypocrisy at its finest ......

Donald is coming out against the 1st and 2nd amendments, complaining that 3D printed gun plans shouldn't be legal. Tax and spend, anti-guns, intrusive government, and the cult continues to pretend that Donald's a conservative.

I didn't see whatever this tweet is but Rump came out against the First Amendment at least two years ago, very publicly.

This is not even counting the idea of "banning" and/or "registering" people on the basis of what religion they exercise. That actually may predate this one.

Cool story.

UNcool actually. Very uncool.

I am stunned that so many people seem to think that ammunition won't be picked up by a metal detector.
I am stunned that people think projectiles have to be made by metal only.

My position is only that plans for plastic weapons that could evade metal detectors shouldn't be on the net for some dumbass to build a weapon that could evade these detectors.

You don't even need the plans to make one if you have any common sense and very basic skills.

Donald is coming out against the 1st and 2nd amendments, complaining that 3D printed gun plans shouldn't be legal. Tax and spend, anti-guns, intrusive government, and the cult continues to pretend that Donald's a conservative.
Lol no he didn't you clown. He said it didn't make much sense. I disagree with him I think its perfectly fine to let people download the plans but I think he is just giving it lip service because in less than 24 hours it goes into effect and once its out well its out! No putting cat back in the bag!

I am stunned that so many people seem to think that ammunition won't be picked up by a metal detector.
I am stunned that people think projectiles have to be made by metal only.

My position is only that plans for plastic weapons that could evade metal detectors shouldn't be on the net for some dumbass to build a weapon that could evade these detectors.

You don't even need the plans to make one if you have any common sense and very basic skills.
Which is what makes the issue, a non issue. A determined person can find a way...

Selling plastic guns our 3 D images on how to make them would possibly make metal detectors not work and kill security measures Nationwide.

While I support the NRA I believe this issue is about security and possibly making it easy for people to get around it.

So you want the government to control whether people think?
Yawn.

3 D imaging can allow a pure idiot to make a plastic gun. Even a liberal might manage it. lol

Metal detectors are standard security. Plastic guns can defeat it.

No dice
How many plastic springs, barrels, primers, strikers, bullets, and casings have you seen? While one may be able to find limited examples of each, no gun has ever been made that combined them all. An entirely new weapon would need to be developed in order to give life to your nightmare. And there never has been anything stopping someone from doing so to date, regardless of the 3D printer...
I could kill you with a potato and some pvc...........with some powder..........DON'T REPORT ME..........but all you need is a sharp edged projectile with some force behind it to take someone out.

Hell.............I could do it with a fire extinguisher.

I don't think it's even legal to put out information on how to do these things already.......not sure........

They wouldn't be hard to build.

Selling plastic guns our 3 D images on how to make them would possibly make metal detectors not work and kill security measures Nationwide.

While I support the NRA I believe this issue is about security and possibly making it easy for people to get around it.

Yawn.

3 D imaging can allow a pure idiot to make a plastic gun. Even a liberal might manage it. lol

No dice
How many plastic springs, barrels, primers, strikers, bullets, and casings have you seen? While one may be able to find limited examples of each, no gun has ever been made that combined them all. An entirely new weapon would need to be developed in order to give life to your nightmare. And there never has been anything stopping someone from doing so to date, regardless of the 3D printer...
I could kill you with a potato and some pvc...........with some powder..........DON'T REPORT ME..........but all you need is a sharp edged projectile with some force behind it to take someone out.

I don't think it's even legal to put out information on how to do these things already.......not sure........

Ahh... The ole Spudzooka! Brings back memories...

Yawn.

No dice

then why get upset about a plastic gun?

Yawn.

No dice

then why get upset about a plastic gun?
I'm not upset. Not trying to ban plastic guns.........just don't think it should be DIY plans on the net to get a small one that could get through security.

Perhaps we are not looking at this the same way.

There are plenty of ways to shoot a projectile............and many are simply not that hard to do.

This is a trolling thread..............I highly doubt Stormy Horny cared about the Constitution when she posted this.

This was just targeting Trump as normal for them....................Trying to fan the flames that somehow Trump is anti gun which is not the Truth..........

Sure she's laughing now with the bait thread that this is............

Forum List

Back