Donald hosts hundreds for maskless Hanukkah party

A terrorist attack kills 3,000 people in a single day, and it's considered a national tragedy, as well as something that this nation will never forget.

A virus kills over 3,000 people in a day, for several days, and we have people calling it a hoax.

My how times have changed.

A terrorist attack kills 3,000 people in a single day, and it's considered a national tragedy, as well as something that this nation will never forget.

A virus kills over 3,000 people in a day, for several days, and we have people calling it a hoax.

but the virus didnt kill 3000 people in a fday,,

The SuperSpreader in Chief is at it again. His rich pals know that if they get sick, Trumpy Bear will make sure they get the rare and magical antibody cocktail that you and I wouldn't have access to.

President Donald Trump hosted a Hanukkah party Wednesday evening indoors at the White House, flouting coronavirus precautions his own administration has urged all Americans to follow. According to Johns Hopkins University, 2,500 Americans died of COVID-19 Wednesday, and the virus has infected more than 15 million people nationwide. Trump used the occasion to air his grievances against election officials who would not overturn results and grant him victory:​
“Certain very important people, if they have wisdom and they have courage, we’re going to win this election.” Footage of the party showed hundreds of guests, who responded to his remarks with shouts and cheers of “Four more years!” Attendees could be heard coughing.​

1607625607135.png

Diseases like COIVD can't be spread during peaceful protests like this event.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

The SuperSpreader in Chief is at it again. His rich pals know that if they get sick, Trumpy Bear will make sure they get the rare and magical antibody cocktail that you and I wouldn't have access to.

President Donald Trump hosted a Hanukkah party Wednesday evening indoors at the White House, flouting coronavirus precautions his own administration has urged all Americans to follow. According to Johns Hopkins University, 2,500 Americans died of COVID-19 Wednesday, and the virus has infected more than 15 million people nationwide. Trump used the occasion to air his grievances against election officials who would not overturn results and grant him victory:​
“Certain very important people, if they have wisdom and they have courage, we’re going to win this election.” Footage of the party showed hundreds of guests, who responded to his remarks with shouts and cheers of “Four more years!” Attendees could be heard coughing.​

Conservatives are as delusional as they are reprehensible.

Really? The virus didn't kill over 3,000 people in a single day? Might wanna check again, because it has.

The United States set a new record for coronavirus deaths in a single day on Wednesday, with more than 3,000 people dying from the virus, a daunting toll as its spread only worsens.

The U.S. recorded 3,054 deaths from the coronavirus on Wednesday, according to The COVID Tracking Project, beating the previous record from the spring, which was 2,769 deaths on May 7.

Really? The virus didn't kill over 3,000 people in a single day? Might wanna check again, because it has.

The United States set a new record for coronavirus deaths in a single day on Wednesday, with more than 3,000 people dying from the virus, a daunting toll as its spread only worsens.

The U.S. recorded 3,054 deaths from the coronavirus on Wednesday, according to The COVID Tracking Project, beating the previous record from the spring, which was 2,769 deaths on May 7.
only useful idiots believe what theyre told in light of what they see,,,

Vast majority of dearths are miscounted for politics and $$$

Forum List

Back