Donald, it was a movie

I

Indofred

Harrison Ford said, "Donald, it was a movie" ...

and there we have Trump's problem - He just isn't real life.

He can spout on all he likes, and a number of people might well be stupid enough to believe him, but his daft policies simply can't work in the real world.
To do this he would immediately have to suspend the constitution and he would destroy America's economy over night.

A ban on Muslims entering the states would probably trigger a Dollar dump, and there's a lot of Dollars in Muslim countries.
The devaluation would be a stock market killer.
Al Muslim investment in the states would stop, and there's a lot of that.
All Americans would be kicked out of Muslim countries, and trade with Muslims countries would stop.
What will that do to your gas prices?

A vote for that daft fart would be a vote to destroy America.

What's the context of Ford's comment? To what was he referring?
Trump referred to the movie "Air Force One" as the kind of President we need as a leader. Harrison Ford responded by pointing out it is a movie, and nowhere near reality.

Trump referred to the movie "Air Force One" as the kind of President we need as a leader. Harrison Ford responded by pointing out it is a movie, and nowhere near reality.

I agree. Harrison Ford's fictional portrayal of a president is not what we need as a leader.

And Gary Oldman was 'way better.

I agree. Harrison Ford's fictional portrayal of a president is not what we need as a leader.

Gary Oldman is ALWAYS way better. Did You see "The Contender"?

Harrison Ford who isn't a scientist but once played a scientist, pretends that a guy who actually created a real estate construction empire isn't real life. Is it me or is it memorex?

Gary Oldman is ALWAYS way better. Did You see "The Contender"?

Yes. And The Professional. He gave Jean Reno a run for his money.

And he was the best Drakulya since Bela.

Harrison Ford who isn't a scientist but once played a scientist, pretends that a guy who actually created a real estate construction empire isn't real life. Is it me or is it memorex?
Whitehall, I think you misunderstand the context. Trump said our President should be like the one portrayed by Ford in the movie, and Ford replied that it was not real life. Nowhere did he say Trump isn't real life, but rather that Trump thinks a president can emulate a movie hero of unrealistic actions. I wonder if Trump has seen "Olympus Has Fallen". Now there's a real butt-kicker!

Actors don't live in reality... So it's kind of funny when they pretend to take the high road on things such as this.

I love Harrison Ford though.

I sort of want a President like

Churchill.jpg

or

vladimir-putin-gun_original.jpeg

And not.......
pajama boy.jpg

The ability to maneuver through 4 bankruptcies might actually be a useful skill if the country decides to put the Republicans back in charge.

View attachment 56770

or

View attachment 56771

And not.......
View attachment 56772
It's sad when libs view being a hero as a bad image for America.

View attachment 56770

or

View attachment 56771

And not.......
View attachment 56772

You want thousands of more needless American deaths in the Middle East and you'll get your wish with a Republican president.

View attachment 56770

or

View attachment 56771

And not.......
View attachment 56772

Hermann Goering was a war hero.

View attachment 56770

or

View attachment 56771

And not.......
View attachment 56772

You want thousands of more needless American deaths in the Middle East and you'll get your wish with a Republican president.

We'll get thousands of needless American deaths right here with a Democrat president.

View attachment 56770

or

View attachment 56771

And not.......
View attachment 56772

We'll get thousands of needless American deaths right here with a Democrat president.
Hmmmmm....I wonder what you mean by that.

View attachment 56770

or

View attachment 56771

And not.......
View attachment 56772

View attachment 56770

or

View attachment 56771

And not.......
View attachment 56772

I was referring to the character in the movie Air Force One. But if you prefer to view Nazi's as Hero's more power to you.

I want a President who doesn't bury his or her head in the sand or stuck up his or her ass.
One who accepts reality as to when this nation is under attack and doesn't have to be dragged screaming
and kicking to the microphone because his handlers realize that the country already knows what's going on
and the President looks like a dumb ass.

We have had 7 years of someone playing president.

Forum List

Back