Donald Jr. Calls Out Peter Fonda

Is there a man alive today less scary than the junior Trump?

He is less intimidating than my cat

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
and he stood up to fonda. hmmmmmmm then fonda's not even at his level. :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

You call that “standing up” to someone? It is easy to be a bad ass from 3000 miles away as you stand there with your SS protection.

at least he said it to an adult rather than threatening a 12 year old like fonda. and the 12 year old would kick fonda's sorry ass.

Sadly, Young Lord Barron would not last twenty minutes separated from his mommy

we-need-to-do-more-community-service.jpg

Maybe Fonda forgot what kind of men the Trump family represents or maybe he feels safe in his little bubble of Gollywood queers and rapists. He shouldn't. Donald Jr. challenged him to pick on somebody his own size instead of his little brother. The hideous comments Fonda made about the kid and the DHS secretary ("a GASH who should be stripped naked and whipped by passersby" surely deserve a parking lot beating. Sure, he "apologized" after Melania informed her SS detail about the threats. So what? Maybe if Fonda was found curb-stomped and bloody, the Rats would show a little restraint in what they say about people who can and could well hurt them.

donald_fonda-ftr.jpg

Peter Fonda: Secret Service notified after obscene tweet about Barron Trump - CNNPolitics
Oh right...daddy's little boy is really going to do anything to Fonda...:71:

He certainly has the capability of shooting him like an Elephant, you dumbshit.

That I would love to see.

Liberals are miserable, disgusting people. Nothing more needs to be said.
Try this on and see if it fits:

The drooling trumpanzees love it when trump and his minions make fun of the handicapped.

A shameless attitude that they rationalize every day. Do they see this as "winning"? It flies in the face of the noble attitudes we were taught as children ourselves.

The drooling trumpanzees love it when trump and his minions make fun of the handicapped.

A shameless attitude that they rationalize every day. Do they see this as "winning"? It flies in the face of the noble attitudes we were taught as children ourselves.

imo they view it as more or less turnabout for BLM and kneeling during the anthem and other non-PC actions. Chanting Nazi shit while marching at night with torches by a synagogue is somehow fair play.

Maybe Fonda forgot what kind of men the Trump family represents or maybe he feels safe in his little bubble of Gollywood queers and rapists. He shouldn't. Donald Jr. challenged him to pick on somebody his own size instead of his little brother. The hideous comments Fonda made about the kid and the DHS secretary ("a GASH who should be stripped naked and whipped by passersby" surely deserve a parking lot beating. Sure, he "apologized" after Melania informed her SS detail about the threats. So what? Maybe if Fonda was found curb-stomped and bloody, the Rats would show a little restraint in what they say about people who can and could well hurt them.

donald_fonda-ftr.jpg

Peter Fonda: Secret Service notified after obscene tweet about Barron Trump - CNNPolitics
Oh right...daddy's little boy is really going to do anything to Fonda...:71:
Barron should be off limits. I feel sorry for Melania. And Tiffany. Neither really sought out the attention. But the rest of the assholes gave up any claim to being treated as decent human beings by crapping on "lesser humans" long ago.

It was very brave of the 40 year old twitter tough guy Trump Jr. to challenge the 78 year old Fonda to some kind of physical altercation. It would have been very embarrassing if the altercation had occurred and Jr. Doofus had gotten his ass kicked by the geriatric senior citizen Fonda.

What kind of sick, twisted POS suggests that a young boy be subjected to being raped by pedophiles? You people are vile and disgusting.

Your assertions t hat Trump is the worst human being on planet Earth are a joke... look in the mirror.

Yes let's agree that no young children should ever be ripped from their mothers arms, put in cages, and be subject to possible rape by pedophiles.

Other than Peter Fonda, nobody I know of is advocating this. Nice try though.

It was very brave of the 40 year old twitter tough guy Trump Jr. to challenge the 78 year old Fonda to some kind of physical altercation. It would have been very embarrassing if the altercation had occurred and Jr. Doofus had gotten his ass kicked by the geriatric senior citizen Fonda.

What kind of sick, twisted POS suggests that a young boy be subjected to being raped by pedophiles? You people are vile and disgusting.

Your assertions t hat Trump is the worst human being on planet Earth are a joke... look in the mirror.

Yes let's agree that no young children should ever be ripped from their mothers arms, put in cages, and be subject to possible rape by pedophiles.

Can't think of anybody huh? :lalala:

I'm laughing out loud at the thought of you wiping his ass for him.
You are blowing as much hot air as he did, and completely destroying your holier than thou argument.

"holier than thou"? You've enjoyed watching the Trump family insulted like the rest of your ilk here....nothing off-limits, his wife, his daughter, now his little boy. Let me tell you about a biker type who broke my oldest son's nose. I got myself arrested (disorderly conduct) to be in the county lock-up with him. He had no idea who I was. I waited until he went into the head to take a leak...no cameras in there. I was trying to drown him in the toilet and would have if another inmate hadn't pulled me off him. He never saw it coming....I was bailed out twenty minutes later. "hot air"?

Private head in a county clink? Sure Tom, sure.

Who said anything about a "private head", asshole? Call me a liar in person some time.

Heck, Fonda could have put his 80 year old sister in for a stand in and she would probably have kicked that knuckheads butt.

I can tell you from personal experience she hits like a....girl. I had the unfortunate task of having to bodyguard her during and after an anti-war concert/appearance. Later at the after-party I was alone with her in the kitchen of the house and proceeded to cop a feel of her mouser tits. She slapped me....I could have blocked it but why bother? BTW, she's quite homely in person.

Hell of an imagination you have

Says the REFM cat-owner who never did shit so he has no stories to tell....you're a punk and everybody here knows it.

WTF?!

What kind of irresponsible mother try to enter the nation illegally?

What a piece of shit.

The mother was seeking asylum for herself and her disabled child. What justifies Lewandowski's boorishness? How can his attitude be rationalized?

why do you care?

he who throws stones.

Can't think of anybody huh? :lalala:
it's what he said. did you not understand it?

Forum List

Back