Donald Jr. Calls Out Peter Fonda

I was a GoJu stylist in Korean domination Detroit. Couldn't get an ippon called so I just went ahead and knocked em around and got disqualified. Fought a Korean stylist named Russ Peron in Denver who had 6 toes on his feet. David Moon out of Houston fucking embarrassed me but he was 4th dan. Got my Shodan from GoJu Kai in San Fran from the Cat's kid. Also trained for 5 days with 9th White Horse ROK at Ninh Hoa....those were some tough little dudes and fearless.

Heck, Fonda could have put his 80 year old sister in for a stand in and she would probably have kicked that knuckheads butt.
For real. Did you ever do her exercise videos? Holy shit.
I did and the first time, half way through it, I thought I was going to die! And, I was in really good shape at the time too...
Heck, Fonda could have put his 80 year old sister in for a stand in and she would probably have kicked that knuckheads butt.
For real. Did you ever do her exercise videos? Holy shit.

It was very brave of the 40 year old twitter tough guy Trump Jr. to challenge the 78 year old Fonda to some kind of physical altercation. It would have been very embarrassing if the altercation had occurred and Jr. Doofus had gotten his ass kicked by the geriatric senior citizen Fonda.

I don't get it, are you saying you actually approve of Mr. Fonda's paedophilia?

President Trump would kick Fonda's ass as well.

The man needs an attitude adjustment, and Fonda should have picked on someone his own size.
You're joking, right? Kick Fonda's ass? He had to ride in a golf cart at last years G-7 summit while all the rest of them walked.

It was very brave of the 40 year old twitter tough guy Trump Jr. to challenge the 78 year old Fonda to some kind of physical altercation. It would have been very embarrassing if the altercation had occurred and Jr. Doofus had gotten his ass kicked by the geriatric senior citizen Fonda.

I don't get it, are you saying you actually approve of Mr. Fonda's paedophilia?

President Trump would kick Fonda's ass as well.

The man needs an attitude adjustment, and Fonda should have picked on someone his own size.

Trump is about 4 of Fonda's size

Liberals are miserable, disgusting people. Nothing more needs to be said.
Try this on and see if it fits:

A bald-headed fag pretending to be outraged.....who cares?

I see. Your "outrage" is the only legitimate outrage.

Trumpians own this one, like it or not. How can you say Fonda was wrong while you dismiss Lewandowski?

Fonda threatened a real person. Lewandowski was mocking a fake made up sob story as he should have.

Fonda needs to be in jail for threatening the First Family.......I won't hold my breath.

Trumpians own this one, like it or not. How can you say Fonda was wrong while you dismiss Lewandowski?

Fonda threatened a real person. Lewandowski was mocking a fake made up sob story as he should have.

Why would it be outside the realm of possibility there would be a 10 year old girl with Down Syndrome apprehended at the border? Where is the line of credulity? If you don't hear about it on Fox it's fake by default?

Or is it just easier to rationalize Lewandowski's insensitivity if you think the whole thing is fake?

It must be exhausting finding reasons to sell your soul for NOTHING.

Donald Jr. could kill Peter Fonda, with a rifle. Peter Fonda has life fucked up.
Just like he kills innocent animals in canned hunts? Just like cowards do?

Lemme know the next time you're out deep in the woods and smell cat pee, ok? I've been there, and it's not a good feeling.

I live in a wooded area and have actually encountered a wild cat. Guess what? It didn't do shit to me. Sure I was scared, but so was it and it turned and ran away. Unless a wild cat is hungry or feels threatened, it won't attack. It prefers just like us, to be left alone.

Donald Jr. could kill Peter Fonda, with a rifle. Peter Fonda has life fucked up.

Lemme know the next time you're out deep in the woods and smell cat pee, ok? I've been there, and it's not a good feeling.

I live in a wooded area and have actually encountered a wild cat. Guess what? It didn't do shit to me. Sure I was scared, but so was it and it turned and ran away. Unless a wild cat is hungry or feels threatened, it won't attack. It prefers just like us, to be left alone.

Oh , I'm sure. Like liberal shills don't lie.

So, how much grass did you cut this week?

Maybe Fonda forgot what kind of men the Trump family represents or maybe he feels safe in his little bubble of Gollywood queers and rapists. He shouldn't. Donald Jr. challenged him to pick on somebody his own size instead of his little brother. The hideous comments Fonda made about the kid and the DHS secretary ("a GASH who should be stripped naked and whipped by passersby" surely deserve a parking lot beating. Sure, he "apologized" after Melania informed her SS detail about the threats. So what? Maybe if Fonda was found curb-stomped and bloody, the Rats would show a little restraint in what they say about people who can and could well hurt them.

donald_fonda-ftr.jpg

Peter Fonda: Secret Service notified after obscene tweet about Barron Trump - CNNPolitics

Fonda has apologized.

So did Roseanne Barr

Why would it be outside the realm of possibility there would be a 10 year old girl with Down Syndrome apprehended at the border? Where is the line of credulity? If you don't hear about it on Fox it's fake by default?

Or is it just easier to rationalize Lewandowski's insensitivity if you think the whole thing is fake?

It was a fake. Made up on the fly to manipulate Cory Lewandowski. It didn't work. Good for Lewandowski. I saw that exchange and it was priceless.

It was a fake. Made up on the fly to manipulate Cory Lewandowski. It didn't work. Good for Lewandowski. I saw that exchange and it was priceless.

I am a human being and an American. What Lewandowski said does not make me proud to be either today.

And I feel sorry for you for applauding him.

Oh yeah, all hunters are cowards. :spank:

I had an aunt that killed a deer every year with a 30-.06.

They always had venison in their freezer. A coward, she was not. A sweet aunt, she was. A good mother, she was.

I don't gun-hunt since I was 23. I still hunt, though.

Forum List

Back