Donald Jr speech

I'm watching him right now. He walked all over the professional heads.
Don Jr. mother was divorced from Donald. He did not mention typical fatherly stories because he does not have them. When he went to work with his Dad, Donald was taught to drive heavy equipment. What a great dad?

Don Jr. mother was divorced from Donald. He did not mention typical fatherly stories because he does not have them. When he went to work with his Dad, Donald was taught to drive heavy equipment. What a great dad?
Absolutely. Start at the absolute bottom. Start by cleaning toilets and digging ditches. For someone who is going to run the company it's essential

Ben Carson is a genius in his field and overcame alot to prove himself thanks to his mother who never allowed him to become a VICTIM of victimhood.

Don't forget....there will soon be another convention, just as noisy and enthusiastic and full of bullcrap, spiced with sentimental tearjerking testimony.

IMHO the highlight was the Christy indictments. He's the guy who barely escaped indictment himself by tossing his aides under the bus to save his own portly person. His screaming for an indictment of Hillary was a real jaw-dropper.

This son is the real conservative. Remember Donald's half liberal but Jr is a Republican

Don't forget....there will soon be another convention, just as noisy and enthusiastic and full of bullcrap, spiced with sentimental tearjerking testimony.

IMHO the highlight was the Christy indictments. He's the guy who barely escaped indictment himself by tossing his aides under the bus to save his own portly person. His screaming for an indictment of Hillary was a real jaw-dropper.
That's right, I forgot about the democrats krisstallnacht......

I don't like the sons killing endangered animals for sport. But we all have our faults. Trump said he didn't approve of it either.

Forum List

Back