🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump, After Blasting Iraq War, Picks Top Iraq Hawk as Security Adviser

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
Watch his rubes try to spin this !! he picks a neo con a war hawk!!!

the rubes have been played once again

DONALD TRUMP NAMED former CIA director and extremist neoconservative James Woolsey his senior adviser on national security issues on Monday. Woolsey, who left the CIA in 1995, went on to become one of Washington’s most outspoken promoters of U.S. war in Iraq and the Middle East.

As such, Woolsey’s selection either clashes with Trump’s noninterventionist rhetoric — or represents a pivot towards a more muscular, neoconservative approach to resolving international conflicts.

Trump has called the Iraq War “a disaster.”

Well obviously he knows a little something about Iraq and Trump is planning to take ISIS in Iraq on...so it might help to have someone with knowledge of the area in his cabinet.

The anti establishment candidate continues to cozy up to the establishment insiders while the rubes make weak minded excuses for him.

Woolsey has also put himself in a position to profit from the wars he has promoted. He has served as vice president of Pentagon contracting giant Booz Allen, and as chairman of Paladin Capital Group, a private equity fund that invests in national security and cybersecurity.

He chairs the leadership council at the Foundation for the Defense of Democracies, a hawkish national security nonprofit, and is a venture partnerwith Lux Capital Management, which invests in emerging technologies likedrones, satellite imaging, and artificial intelligence.

Does this security advisor admit the mistakes made in Iraq? If so, being someone who knows first hand what went wrong might have something of import to say about how not to make the same mistakes again. I don't know enough about the guy to give an informed opinion at the moment.

DONALD TRUMP NAMED former CIA director and extremist neoconservative James Woolsey his senior adviser on national security issues on Monday. Woolsey, who left the CIA in 1995, went on to become one of Washington’s most outspoken promoters of U.S. war in Iraq and the Middle East.

As such, Woolsey’s selection either clashes with Trump’s noninterventionist rhetoric — or represents a pivot towards a more muscular, neoconservative approach to resolving international conflicts.

I'm not going to spin it. For a security adviser, I'd want the most "hawkish" one I could get and, if he recommended nuking Mecca, I'd say "do it on the most holy of their days, to get as many as possible and add in all major Islamist cities."

Does this security advisor admit the mistakes made in Iraq? If so, being someone who knows first hand what went wrong might have something of import to say about how not to make the same mistakes again. I don't know enough about the guy to give an informed opinion at the moment.
Woolsey is a neocon, that is all one needs to know. He was an integral part of the deception that led to the war.

Last edited:
just going by description of WOOLSEY as a seasoned security adviser makes Woolsey ok with me .

I'm not going to spin it. For a security adviser, I'd want the most "hawkish" one I could get and, if he recommended nuking Mecca, I'd say "do it on the most holy of their days, to get as many as possible and add in all major Islamist cities."
Dude....I'd agree except that we have no idea how many terrorist sleeper cells in this country and a government too cowardly to kick all radical Muslims out of the country....or even round them up and intern them. That's the only thing I will give to FDR, at least he had the balls to do what needed to be done.

Woolsey is a neocon, that is all one needs to know. He was an integral part of the deception that lead to the war.
What deception? It was bad Intel..there is not a shread of evidence anyone was being purposely deceptive in order to get into Iraq. Was Iraq a mistake? Yes. Was there purposeful lying to go into Iraq? I don't think so....and I'm not one to just go along with government reports without checking up on the facts. There was no deception, it was bad Intel and shouldn't have happened.

Woolsey is a neocon, that is all one needs to know. He was an integral part of the deception that lead to the war.
What deception? It was bad Intel..there is not a shread of evidence anyone was being purposely deceptive in order to get into Iraq. Was Iraq a mistake? Yes. Was there purposeful lying to go into Iraq? I don't think so....and I'm not one to just go along with government reports without checking up on the facts. There was no deception, it was bad Intel and shouldn't have happened.
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

It was a willful manipulation orchestrated by the neocons and there is an abundant amount of neocon history that shows what their intent was long before 2003. And now Trump has undercut his own campaign message and you dumbfuks don't even bat an eye.

It was a willful manipulation orchestrated by the neocons and there is an abundant amount of neocon history that shows what their intent was long before 2003. And now Trump has undercut his own campaign message and you dumbfuks don't even bat an eye.
False statements do not mean they were being purposefully deceptive. I'm not a Neocon in the least, I just don't buy they purposefully were deceptive.

False statements do not mean they were being purposefully deceptive. I'm not a Neocon in the least, I just don't buy they purposefully were deceptive.
No matter, it is not relevant to this discussion anyway. Let's stay focused on the Donald and his attempts to sabotage his own campaign.

No matter, it is not relevant to this discussion anyway. Let's stay focused on the Donald and his attempts to sabotage his own campaign.
This isn't going to hurt him at all.

I know, I find it intriguing. Sheep just want to be led.

LOL, a "neocon"? He's a Liberman Democrat and served as CIA chief under BJ Clinton you moron.

He wasn't even in W Bush's administration.

Try again, Guano. Strange you never want to talk about what Hillary is up to.

Most people do not pay attention enough to things of this nature. They just assume the gubmint has everything handled in the military and foreign policy department. And there's nothing you can really do to change that perception. Believe me, I've tried. People just are disinterested.

LOL, a "neocon"? He's a Liberman Democrat and served as CIA chief under BJ Clinton you moron.

Really? No shizzle... Should've known Guano was full of it.

Lol, you have no idea what the neoconservative movement is do you?

Most people do not pay attention enough to things of this nature. They just assume the gubmint has everything handled in the military and foreign policy department. And there's nothing you can really do to change that perception. Believe me, I've tried. People just are disinterested.
Yes, a great many people just listen to the sound bites played on the evening news. But what about those that are more attentive, like we should have here frequenting these boards? Everyone here knows that Trump has used the Iraq war to distance himself from Clinton. What now for them? Trump is now getting advice from a Clinton appointee, establishment insider and a neocon. That is a trifecta. :lalala:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back