🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump, After Blasting Iraq War, Picks Top Iraq Hawk as Security Adviser

Watch his rubes try to spin this !! he picks a neo con a war hawk!!!

the rubes have been played once again

DONALD TRUMP NAMED former CIA director and extremist neoconservative James Woolsey his senior adviser on national security issues on Monday. Woolsey, who left the CIA in 1995, went on to become one of Washington’s most outspoken promoters of U.S. war in Iraq and the Middle East.

As such, Woolsey’s selection either clashes with Trump’s noninterventionist rhetoric — or represents a pivot towards a more muscular, neoconservative approach to resolving international conflicts.

Trump has called the Iraq War “a disaster.”

Could be because Wolsey is very good at the job dumbass.

False statements do not mean they were being purposefully deceptive. I'm not a Neocon in the least, I just don't buy they purposefully were deceptive.
No matter, it is not relevant to this discussion anyway. Let's stay focused on the Donald and his attempts to sabotage his own campaign.
This isn't going to hurt him at all.
I know, I find it intriguing. Sheep just want to be led.
Most people do not pay attention enough to things of this nature. They just assume the gubmint has everything handled in the military and foreign policy department. And there's nothing you can really do to change that perception. Believe me, I've tried. People just are disinterested.
Yes, a great many people just listen to the sound bites played on the evening news. But what about those that are more attentive, like we should have here frequenting these boards? Everyone here knows that Trump has used the Iraq war to distance himself from Clinton. What now for them? Trump is now getting advice from a Clinton appointee, establishment insider and a neocon. That is a trifecta. :lalala:

He said he could never get in to see Clinton.

DONALD TRUMP NAMED former CIA director and extremist neoconservative James Woolsey his senior adviser on national security issues on Monday. Woolsey, who left the CIA in 1995, went on to become one of Washington’s most outspoken promoters of U.S. war in Iraq and the Middle East.

As such, Woolsey’s selection either clashes with Trump’s noninterventionist rhetoric — or represents a pivot towards a more muscular, neoconservative approach to resolving international conflicts.

LOL, a "neocon"? He's a Liberman Democrat and served as CIA chief under BJ Clinton you moron.

He wasn't even in W Bush's administration.

Try again, Guano. Strange you never want to talk about what Hillary is up to.

He is a Dem/Rep Zionist Neocon, member of Gatestone Institute which now want us to go to war against Iran.
Gatestone is a Zionist organization.

This guys spreads lots of mistruths about Iran:
Amir Taheri (born 9 June 1942 in Ahvaz) is an Iranian-born conservative[1] author based in Europe. His writings focus on the Middle East affairs and topics related to Islamist terrorism. He has been the subject of many controversies involving fabrications in his writings, most notable of which was the 2006 Iranian sumptuary law controversy. He's the current Chairman of Gatestone Institute in Europe.[

Amir Taheri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't be fooled by his name, and being born in Iran so it says, he is a Zionist.

LOL, a "neocon"? He's a Liberman Democrat and served as CIA chief under BJ Clinton you moron.

He is a Dem/Rep Zionist Neocon, member of Gatestone Institute which now want us to go to war against Iran.

Amir Taheri (born 9 June 1942 in Ahvaz) is an Iranian-born conservative[1] author based in Europe. His writings focus on the Middle East affairs and topics related to Islamist terrorism. He has been the subject of many controversies involving fabrications in his writings, most notable of which was the 2006 Iranian sumptuary law controversy. He's the current Chairman of Gatestone Institute in Europe.[

Don't be fooled by his name, and being born in Iran so it says, he is a Zionist.
Why should I have a problem with someone being a Zionist? I'm sincerely asking because I just see it as a movement to establish and maintain a state for the Jewish people. And since so many nations don't seem too fond of Jews...I don't see why it is such a bad idea? Are there varying degrees of Zionism or something that I'm not aware of? Like some are as I described above and others are imperialist Zionists who want the Jews to rule the entire world or something?

Why should I have a problem with someone being a Zionist? I'm sincerely asking because I just see it as a movement to establish and maintain a state for the Jewish people. And since so many nations don't seem too fond of Jews...I don't see why it is such a bad idea? Are there varying degrees of Zionism or something that I'm not aware of? Like some are as I described above and others are imperialist Zionists who want the Jews to rule the entire world or something?

Exactly, every race and culture has a right to preserve itself, at least they should. I've never had a problem with the idea of Zionism for Jews, nor how they practice it. These wacky liberals though hate Israel because they won't buy into the multicultural lie and allow the Muslims citizenship and equal rights, because they know they will just breed and engage in terror until they take over the land from the Jews.

Muslims though, are incapable of being nice neighbors with anyone. It's not just the Jews and Christians they hate, it's also Hindu, Buddhists, and anyone else that isn't their brand of crazy Islam. Every non-Muslim nation in the world should close their borders to Muslims, and send the ones they have packing.

The Zionist are the ones who created Islamophobia and are behind lots of false flags. Some Christians are worst Zionist than some jews. Its a front, anything to get land and oil and water.

The Zionist are the ones who created Islamophobia and are behind lots of false flags. Some Christians are worst Zionist than some jews. Its a front, anything to get land and oil and water.

No, Muslims created "Islamophobia" with their 1400 year history of conquest, enslavement, rape, murder, and war. The US's first war after the Revolutionary War was against Islamists. The Crusades were a response to Muslim invasions of Europe. Muslims have no one to blame but themselves for the way people feel about them. You only have to look at the collective whole of Muslim countries around the world and compare them to Christian European countries, Buddhist Far Eastern countries, native Indian tribes, African (non-Muslim) tribal cultures and realize they are the most violent and oppressive culture the planet has ever seen.

If that's the case, aren't they failing miserably to pull that off considering they keep ceding more land to the Palestinians?

No, Muslims created "Islamophobia" with their 1400 year history of conquest, enslavement, rape, murder, and war. The US's first war after the Revolutionary War was against Islamists. The Crusades were a response to Muslim invasions of Europe. Muslims have no one to blame but themselves for the way people feel about them. You only have to look at the collective whole of Muslim countries around the world and compare them to Christian European countries, Buddhist Far Eastern countries, native Indian tribes, African (non-Muslim) tribal cultures and realize they are the most violent and oppressive culture the planet has ever seen.
Muslims bring it on themselves. Agreed.

--------------------------------------------------------- you post , last post in the string is worth re reading Hawk !!

He's shaking up Washington. First Pence then Woolsey. Wow! So outsidery

You're not going to find anyone 'outsidery' in the military, genius.

You cant find someone who wasnt for the war that you call the greatest disaster in history? You sure?

What deception? It was bad Intel..there is not a shread of evidence anyone was being purposely deceptive in order to get into Iraq. Was Iraq a mistake? Yes. Was there purposeful lying to go into Iraq? I don't think so....and I'm not one to just go along with government reports without checking up on the facts. There was no deception, it was bad Intel and shouldn't have happened.
Study: Bush, aides made 935 false statements in run-up to war - CNN.com

It was a willful manipulation orchestrated by the neocons and there is an abundant amount of neocon history that shows what their intent was long before 2003. And now Trump has undercut his own campaign message and you dumbfuks don't even bat an eye.
False statements do not mean they were being purposefully deceptive. I'm not a Neocon in the least, I just don't buy they purposefully were deceptive.
No matter, it is not relevant to this discussion anyway. Let's stay focused on the Donald and his attempts to sabotage his own campaign.
This isn't going to hurt him at all.
I know, I find it intriguing. Sheep just want to be led.
well being that there is but one president, anyone under him is a sheep. So that includes you.

You cant find someone who wasnt for the war that you call the greatest disaster in history? You sure?
In the top ranks, probably not. Not 100% sure, but seeing how military personell have to be 'yes men', it would be difficult to find one most likely.

In the top ranks, probably not. Not 100% sure, but seeing how military personell have to be 'yes men', it would be difficult to find one most likely.

So you dont know if there is anyone who didnt champion the war he called a disaster but Trump had no choice...he had to pick him. He had to pick Pence too?

So you dont know if there is anyone who didnt champion the war he called a disaster but Trump had no choice...he had to pick him. He had to pick Pence too?
I am not saying he had to pick this specific guy, I'm just saying given the timeframe and the fact military personell are required to be yes men...it would be hard to find any top brass that had zero to do with the Iraq war or openly opposed it. Military follow orders, they don't give opinions.

Forum List

Back