🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump, After Blasting Iraq War, Picks Top Iraq Hawk as Security Adviser

Watch his rubes try to spin this !! he picks a neo con a war hawk!!!

the rubes have been played once again

DONALD TRUMP NAMED former CIA director and extremist neoconservative James Woolsey his senior adviser on national security issues on Monday. Woolsey, who left the CIA in 1995, went on to become one of Washington’s most outspoken promoters of U.S. war in Iraq and the Middle East.

As such, Woolsey’s selection either clashes with Trump’s noninterventionist rhetoric — or represents a pivot towards a more muscular, neoconservative approach to resolving international conflicts.

Trump has called the Iraq War “a disaster.”

Donald Trump, After Blasting Iraq War, Picks Top Iraq Hawk as Security Adviser

LOL, a "neocon"? He's a Liberman Democrat and served as CIA chief under BJ Clinton you moron.

He wasn't even in W Bush's administration.

Try again, Guano. Strange you never want to talk about what Hillary is up to.

He is a Dem/Rep Zionist Neocon, member of Gatestone Institute which now want us to go to war against Iran.
Gatestone is a Zionist organization.

This guys spreads lots of mistruths about Iran:
Amir Taheri (born 9 June 1942 in Ahvaz) is an Iranian-born conservative[1] author based in Europe. His writings focus on the Middle East affairs and topics related to Islamist terrorism. He has been the subject of many controversies involving fabrications in his writings, most notable of which was the 2006 Iranian sumptuary law controversy. He's the current Chairman of Gatestone Institute in Europe.[

Amir Taheri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Don't be fooled by his name, and being born in Iran so it says, he is a Zionist.
Why should I have a problem with someone being a Zionist? I'm sincerely asking because I just see it as a movement to establish and maintain a state for the Jewish people. And since so many nations don't seem too fond of Jews...I don't see why it is such a bad idea? Are there varying degrees of Zionism or something that I'm not aware of? Like some are as I described above and others are imperialist Zionists who want the Jews to rule the entire world or something?

The Zionist are the ones who created Islamophobia and are behind lots of false flags. Some Christians are worst Zionist than some jews. Its a front, anything to get land and oil and water.

No, Muslims created "Islamophobia" with their 1400 year history of conquest, enslavement, rape, murder, and war. The US's first war after the Revolutionary War was against Islamists. The Crusades were a response to Muslim invasions of Europe. Muslims have no one to blame but themselves for the way people feel about them. You only have to look at the collective whole of Muslim countries around the world and compare them to Christian European countries, Buddhist Far Eastern countries, native Indian tribes, African (non-Muslim) tribal cultures and realize they are the most violent and oppressive culture the planet has ever seen.

True, but if one reads history, it was jews who wanted the Muslims to go to Jerusalem and fight the Christians.

Don't know what Pence has to do with the thread, CC.

Pence voted for the war he calls a disaster too. Trump says that Hilary's support shows bad judgement lol
Hillary voted for it too. Are you voting for her? If so, this whole argument you are presenting is hypocritical.

Not for me because you might've noticed I'm not Trump.

TRUMP said that a vote for the war showed a lack of judgement. Then he rewarded that lack of judgement with a VP pick. He called the war a disaster then rewarded a cheerleader for the disaster with a job.

Pence voted for the war he calls a disaster too. Trump says that Hilary's support shows bad judgement lol
Hillary voted for it too. Are you voting for her? If so, this whole argument you are presenting is hypocritical.

TRUMP said that a vote for the war showed a lack of judgement. Then he rewarded that lack of judgement with a VP pick. He called the war a disaster then rewarded a cheerleader for the disaster with a job.
so did Pence vote for the war? me thinks you are but confused.

Trump excuses Mike Pence’s Iraq War vote — but slams Hillary Clinton for voting the same way

Yeah well, Trump isn't always right. He is wrong about this. The vast majority of D's and R's voted for the Iraq war.... It wasn't a lack of judgement, it was bad Intel that apparently convinced them all to actually come together on something. These people rarely work together... So either they all genuinely believed the Intel saying Saddam had WMD's and thought it was the right thing to do at the time, or they are all guilty of sending our troops in to die over a lie. I tend to believe it's the former over the latter.

Yeah well, Trump isn't always right. He is wrong about this. The vast majority of D's and R's voted for the Iraq war.... It wasn't a lack of judgement, it was bad Intel that apparently convinced them all to actually come together on something. These people rarely work together... So either they all genuinely believed the Intel saying Saddam had WMD's and thought it was the right thing to do at the time, or they are all guilty of sending our troops in to die over a lie. I tend to believe it's the former over the latter.
for me, Hitlery having been FLOTUS had inside information from her then president husband on the status of military in Iraq. I'm sure she ran on that for the senate seat in NY, she uses it today as experience. Well, her knowledge of Iraq would be quite different than Pence. Perhaps that is why Trump holds her vote as he does. Don't know. But the mere fact she was all in, tells me she knew the intel to be accurate. Which turned out to be false. that's poor judgement.

He did vote for it. I don't hold it against him or even Hillary Clinton. I have yet to be convinced these people voted for it knowing it was a lie.

Forum List

Back