🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Announces Rally On Same Night As White House Correspondents Dinner Because, of course.

Well, it's not as if there will be anyone important at the Correspondent's Dinner.

Weeell...I suspect that Trump has almost certainly read and reacted to more tweets, written columns, books, etc. authored by the people who'll be at the WHCD than the people (not including his family, friends and current/former staff and volunteers) who'll be at his rally.

So tell me, if Trump thinks the people who'll attend his rally are so "important," why doesn't tweet responses to them rather than the media people on whom he absolutely depends, yet won't join at a dinner? Oh, and when was the last time Trump invited those rally attenders to dinner or something? When was the last time he accepted an invitation to dinner from one of those rally attendees who are so "important" yet their name and visage is unrecognizable to but maybe 50-100 people, maybe 500 if they are really popular?

Well, it's not as if there will be anyone important at the Correspondent's Dinner.

Weeell...I suspect that Trump has almost certainly read and reacted to more tweets, written columns, books, etc. authored by the people who'll be at the WHCD than the people (not including his family, friends and current/former staff and volunteers) who'll be at his rally.

You misunderstand the nature of the sideshow freak tent, and the responses it elicits.

I respond to many Democrats and cohorts here, yet consider none of them important. So it is also with Leftist "journalists" and the president.

Forum List

Back