Donald Trump - Behave like a shit

I am liking Trump more and more.

I was worried they (Congress) were going to impeach him for insanity over his Obama wiretap slander.

But no.

They are going to put up with him no matter what.

:D

Behave you moran of a fool.
I do love irony.
morans1.jpg
Ah, you saw it. Takes a moran to know a moran.

The rest of us, except Clementine, who recognized it also, has no idea what is a moran.

Yeah, Trump has an infantile streak indeed, part of his narcissistic fault line in the head.
Moran is an Irish name.

So is O'Bama and he had ancestors in Ireland.

To sit and watch mr Trump makes me throw up. Merkel was invited to Usa and Trump can not shake hands

Behave you moran of a fool. You are really a discusting Child of a Trump.

To use a president title for Trump is no match. Trump is a joke.

What a comedy

Just wondering... what is your first language?

TrumpCare provides for death panels.
Two things. What in tarnation is "TrumpCare" and do you have any evidence of these alleged "death panels", which WERE a hallmark of Obamacare? You leftwingers are both unoriginal and disingenuous.
Oh, TrumpCare death panels are every bit as real as the ones under ObamaCare.
I take it that your are not an Obama fan then. In that case, why would you invent a nonexistent concept like TrumpCare"?

All bullshit and spelling aside, Trump was an asshole. He was rude, arrogant and childish at the presser with Merkel. But of course he is rude, arrogant and childish every single day of the week. Why should he change for a state visit from the leader of the 4th largest economy in the world?

I am liking Trump more and more.

I was worried they (Congress) were going to impeach him for insanity over his Obama wiretap slander.

But no.

They are going to put up with him no matter what.

Better ramp up on current events. Monday is going to be draw down day on both his Russian butt-fuck buddies as well as his lie about Obama. LOVE that he is hanging himself with his own rope.

TrumpCare provides for death panels.
Two things. What in tarnation is "TrumpCare" and do you have any evidence of these alleged "death panels", which WERE a hallmark of Obamacare? You leftwingers are both unoriginal and disingenuous.
Oh, TrumpCare death panels are every bit as real as the ones under ObamaCare.

Love your sig line. Yep, the day that Pence can pull the 25th Amendment on Trump draws ever closer. But then we will be stuck with Pence. At least he doesn't tweet and wear orange makeup.

To sit and watch mr Trump makes me throw up. Merkel was invited to Usa and Trump can not shake hands

Behave you moran of a fool. You are really a discusting Child of a Trump.

To use a president title for Trump is no match. Trump is a joke.

What a comedy
^ Fake News for Moonbats

I'm sorry but he is so under qualified and ill equipped mentally for this position, and a complete embarrassment to common decency and humanity in and of itself, Lord help us! :eek:

Love your sig line. Yep, the day that Pence can pull the 25th Amendment on Trump draws ever closer. But then we will be stuck with Pence. At least he doesn't tweet and wear orange makeup.
Well, this is interesting. Congratulations, we have a winner! - an actual liberal who acknowledges that Trump/Pence won.

I'm sorry but he is so under qualified and ill equipped mentally for this position, and a complete embarrassment to common decency and humanity in and of itself, Lord help us! :eek:
We'd have had the same with HIllary.

By the time of the conventions, there was no one worth voting for....

or against

Germany Doesn't Owe Us Any Money
by BooMan
Sat Mar 18th, 2017 at 11:08:29 AM EST

This is not breaking news, but our president is a moron who will never stop humiliating and endangering our country and our people for as long as he is allowed to continue to serve in office.

His meeting with Angela Merkel could hardly have gone worse, and there are many things to choose from to demonstrate this. But his fundamental lack of understanding of the NATO alliance is probably the most important thing to focus on:

Despite his endorsement of NATO, Trump reiterated his campaign-trail criticism that member nations are not paying their “fair share” to support the security alliance.

Trump said some countries owe “vast sums” in dues, which is “very unfair to the United States” — an allegation that appeared to be based on an incomplete understanding of how the alliance is funded.

Trump stated that each nation agreed to contribute 2 percent of its gross domestic product to NATO. In fact, the alliance had long ago set a goal that each member would devote at least 2 percent of GDP to defense in their own budgets.

The members contribute their capabilities to NATO, not monetary assessments
. Those who haven’t reached 2 percent, which is the majority of nations, don’t “owe” or have to make up shortfalls of the past.

“These nations must pay what they owe,” Trump said.
hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back