Donald Trump - Behave like a shit

To sit and watch mr Trump makes me throw up. Merkel was invited to Usa and Trump can not shake hands

Behave you moran of a fool. You are really a discusting Child of a Trump.

To use a president title for Trump is no match. Trump is a joke.

What a comedy
I hope you have someone that can spell investing for you. :eusa_dance:

To sit and watch mr Trump makes me throw up. Merkel was invited to Usa and Trump can not shake hands

Behave you moran of a fool. You are really a discusting Child of a Trump.

To use a president title for Trump is no match. Trump is a joke.

What a comedy
Trump shits on others. Obama let people shit on him. Better to be shitter than shittie...

TrumpCare provides for death panels.
Two things. What in tarnation is "TrumpCare" and do you have any evidence of these alleged "death panels", which WERE a hallmark of Obamacare? You leftwingers are both unoriginal and disingenuous.
Oh, TrumpCare death panels are every bit as real as the ones under ObamaCare.

Love your sig line. Yep, the day that Pence can pull the 25th Amendment on Trump draws ever closer. But then we will be stuck with Pence. At least he doesn't tweet and wear orange makeup.
After XXV amendment action on Trump and his removal, this will be DJT forevah aftah.

17265198_283922265362077_708811829617497896_n.jpg

Two things. What in tarnation is "TrumpCare" and do you have any evidence of these alleged "death panels", which WERE a hallmark of Obamacare? You leftwingers are both unoriginal and disingenuous.

Love your sig line. Yep, the day that Pence can pull the 25th Amendment on Trump draws ever closer. But then we will be stuck with Pence. At least he doesn't tweet and wear orange makeup.
After XXV amendment action on Trump and his removal, this will be DJT forevah aftah.

You can't really believe this. Besides, the 25th Amendment has nothing to do with impeachment. You are probably so ignorant about the concept of impeachment that you don't even realize that Bill Clinton was impeached.

You can't really believe this. Besides, the 25th Amendment has nothing to do with impeachment. You are probably so ignorant about the concept of impeachment that you don't even realize that Bill Clinton was impeached.

For awhile the 25th was the hope for the loons, David Frum started the nonsense and of course imbeciles picked up on it. Never going to happen

Behave you moran of a fool.
I do love irony.
morans1.jpg
Ah, you saw it. Takes a moran to know a moran.

The rest of us, except Clementine, who recognized it also, has no idea what is a moran.

Yeah, Trump has an infantile streak indeed, part of his narcissistic fault line in the head.
And you do it again.

Hey Jake, the Regressive Leftist ladies are working pretty hard to protect you here: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Shouldn't you be thanking them or something?

I do love irony.
morans1.jpg

The rest of us, except Clementine, who recognized it also, has no idea what is a moran.

Yeah, Trump has an infantile streak indeed, part of his narcissistic fault line in the head.
And you do it again. Hey Jake, the Regressive Leftist ladies are working pretty hard to protect you here: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Shouldn't you be thanking them or something? .
You get slapped down for doing it again.

Yes, I will always correct you when go for personality instead of the issues. You regressive Alt and Far Right should start treating others as you want to be treated.

The OP is correct: Donald Trump behaves like a shit. Far too many of his supporters here do, too.

Thus the responsible posters on the Board from right to left will (not might . . . will) clean up the shit here from you regressive people.

I do love irony.
morans1.jpg

And you do it again. Hey Jake, the Regressive Leftist ladies are working pretty hard to protect you here: Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum Shouldn't you be thanking them or something? .

Yes, I will always correct you when go for personality instead of the issues. You regressive Alt and Far Right should start treating others as you want to be treated.

The OP is correct: Donald Trump behaves like a shit. Far too many of his supporters here do, too.

Thus the responsible posters on the Board from right to left will (not might . . . will) clean up the shit here from you regressive people.
For you, "slapping someone down" means running like a coward.

Your little "I'm a Regressive Lefty who identifies as a Republican" schtick is fooling no one, coward.

I do love irony.
morans1.jpg

For you, "slapping someone down" means running like a coward. Your little "I'm a Regressive Lefty who identifies as a Republican" schtick is fooling no one, coward. .
You hate being shown for the nincompoop you are. Tough. That's your life here.

I do love irony.
morans1.jpg

For you, "slapping someone down" means running like a coward. Your little "I'm a Regressive Lefty who identifies as a Republican" schtick is fooling no one, coward. .
You hate being shown for the nincompoop you are. Tough. That's your life here.
Back up your words, coward.

Ready when you are.

Forum List

Back