🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

We have the right to cut off all immigration 100% if we want. Nobody has the right to come here.

But that's not what he's calling for.

He's calling for only muslims to be banned from coming here.

How about addressing the honest facts?

Thats not banning islam,thats banning possible terrorist.

I didn't say it was banning islam.

I said the he only wants to stop muslims from coming here to the person who posted about stopping everyone from coming here.

What trump, you and people like you are advocating for is a violation of the 1st & 14th amendments to the constitution.

The fact that you want to target one segment of the population to persecute but at the same time want to keep allowing terrorists to legally buy weapons in America, just shows you aren't serious about this problem. All you want to do is bash anyone who doesn't agree with you and persecute people.

All your words are just empty air.

A person who is honestly concerned about our nation would jump at the chance to prohibit terrorists from legally obtaining guns here in America.

You conservatives did the exact opposite. So it's still legal for terrorists to obtain a weapon here in America.

Those Constitutional Amendments you mention....DONT APPLY to foreigners who aren't on our soil.

A Muslim in Syria who wants to come here...does not have US Constitutional rights until he steps onto our soil.

A Note On Trump: We Are No Longer Entertained

For example:

1) His enthusiasm for creating a database of all Muslims in the United States.

2) His ongoing lies about Muslims in New Jersey celebrating 9/11.

3) His status as birther-in-chief, cynically sowing doubt about President Obama's legitimacy as the duly elected President of the United States.

4) His misogyny -- here's just one HuffPost piece on this, but there's no shortage of these.

5) His xenophobia and scapegoating of immigrants, including his lies about Mexican immigrants and his ardent desire to deport millions of undocumented immigrants.

6) His unmistakable passion for bullying. Again, there's no shortage of examples, but you could start with his defense of supporters who roughed up a protester at one of his rallies or his ridiculing of a disabled New York Times reporter.

And we're happy to see we're not alone in our desire to present the unvarnished, un-euphemized Trump. Last week, The Washington Post's Dana Milbank opened acolumn by writing, "Let's not mince words: Donald Trump is a bigot and a racist." And he went on to back that up, which isn't hard and is the approach any reporter with an interest in telling the truth to his or her readers should adopt.

Amen! Trump is no longer entertaining - he is dangerous!

We have the right to cut off all immigration 100% if we want. Nobody has the right to come here.

But that's not what he's calling for.

He's calling for only muslims to be banned from coming here.

How about addressing the honest facts?

Thats not banning islam,thats banning possible terrorist.

I didn't say it was banning islam.

I said the he only wants to stop muslims from coming here to the person who posted about stopping everyone from coming here.

What trump, you and people like you are advocating for is a violation of the 1st & 14th amendments to the constitution.

The fact that you want to target one segment of the population to persecute but at the same time want to keep allowing terrorists to legally buy weapons in America, just shows you aren't serious about this problem. All you want to do is bash anyone who doesn't agree with you and persecute people.

All your words are just empty air.

A person who is honestly concerned about our nation would jump at the chance to prohibit terrorists from legally obtaining guns here in America.

You conservatives did the exact opposite. So it's still legal for terrorists to obtain a weapon here in America.

What a tard...
It's perfectly legal to deny your enemy access to your country.
For you to say otherwise sounds like sedition on your part.

The US got along just fine without Muslim immigrants in any appreciable numbers, throughout most of its history to date.

If The People decide that this is to be the case again, the Republic and its People will get along just fine without them, again.

As a matter of fact, it seems unlikely that anybody (of consequence) will notice.

trump-must-be-doing-something-right.jpg

Donald Trump: Ban all Muslim travel to U.S. - CNNPolitics.com

May as well get the old Swastika tattoo, Donald. You have reached a new level of Fascism.

Whatever. At least he's taking a strong stand. It's high time someone called it for what it is.

Hitler also took a "strong stand." Remember Koresh? Maybe Christians should have been banned after that mess in Texas? I really didn't think Donald would go this far, but I guess I underestimated him.

This Neo-Nazi Response To Donald Trump's Anti-Muslim Plan Says It All

"Heil Donald Trump - THE ULTIMATE SAVIOR."

That's what Andrew Anglin, publisher of the neo-Nazi website Daily Stormer, had to say in response to Republican presidential hopeful Donald Trump's call for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States."

"Finally: someone speaks sense," Anglin wrote, pasting Trump's new proposal under the headline "Glorious Leader Calls For Complete Ban on All Moslems."

"Make America White Again!" his post concludes.

Anglin is not new to the white supremacy scene. In 2012, he launched a website called Total Fascism, where he also wrote about racist concepts, according to the Southern Poverty Law Center's Hatewatch blog.

Earlier this year, The Daily Stormer endorsed Trump for president. A number of other white supremacist groups have also thrown their support behind the billionaire reality TV star's candidacy.

This Neo-Nazi Response To Donald Trump's Anti-Muslim Plan Says It All

Heil Trump! Make America WHITE again!

1*CV6nNw6s3RYgsODgTu6dgQ.png

May as well get the old Swastika tattoo, Donald. You have reached a new level of Fascism.

Whatever. At least he's taking a strong stand. It's high time someone called it for what it is.

Hitler also took a "strong stand." Remember Koresh? Maybe Christians should have been banned after that mess in Texas? I really didn't think Donald would go this far, but I guess I underestimated him.
Trump pounced on the fear of the illiterate and feeble minded conservatives. Remember he is a businessman and he knows what type of ignorant people he is dealing with.

Trump pounced on the fear of the illiterate and feeble minded conservatives. Remember he is a businessman and he knows what type of ignorant people he is dealing with.

Yup.....LOLOLOL!

Stump-for-Trump-girls-800x430.jpg

WASHINGTON -- Republican presidential hopeful and real estate mogul Donald Trump is calling for a "total and complete shutdown of Muslims entering the United States" following a series of deadly terror attacks involving Islamic jihadists in California and France.

"Without looking at the various polling data, it is obvious to anybody the hatred is beyond comprehension," Trump said in a statement emailed to reporters on Monday.

"Where this hatred comes from and why we will have to determine. Until we are able to determine and understand this problem and the dangerous threat it poses, our country cannot be the victims of horrendous attacks by people that believe only in Jihad, and have no sense of reason or respect for human life," he added.

More: Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

trump2-png.56458

This is seriously wrong! I can't imagine that most Americans and/or Christians would agree with Trump. Does it also apply to Christian immigration into the U.S.? Is Trump going to place the Muslims who are already here, including American citizens, into concentration camps? Our Constitution might have something to say about this.

Foreigners have no right to immigrate here. Let them stay in their own cesspools and fuck up those places. We don't need them here.

Yup.....LOLOLOL!

Hey, I am sure he is paying them well!

Yup.....LOLOLOL!

Hey, I am sure he is paying them well!

It RESONATES with MOST thinking people, that let's you leftist, pond scum OUT!

Trump-Patton-Collage_zpskxl7lona.jpg

Trump is still trying to fearmonger his way into the White House.

"Fearmonger" is a liberal euphemism meaning "to take perfectly reasonable precautions."
Thats not what the dictionary says. You cant just make up your own definitions.

fear·mon·ger·ing
ˈfi(ə)rˌməNGəriNG/
noun
noun: fear-mongering
  1. the action of deliberately arousing public fear or alarm about a particular issue.
    "his campaign for re-election was based on fearmongering and deception"

Trump is still trying to fearmonger his way into the White House.

"Fearmonger" is a liberal euphemism meaning "to take perfectly reasonable precautions."
Thats not what the dictionary says. You cant just make up your own definitions.

fear·mon·ger·ing
ˈfi(ə)rˌməNGəriNG/
noun
noun: fear-mongering
  1. the action of deliberately arousing public fear or alarm about a particular issue.
    "his campaign for re-election was based on fearmongering and deception"

I gave you the liberal definition. They seldom use words to mean what they are intended to mean.

Forum List

Back