🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump Calls For 'Complete Shutdown' Of Muslim Immigration To U.S.

We have the right to cut off all immigration 100% if we want. Nobody has the right to come here.

But that's not what he's calling for.

He's calling for only muslims to be banned from coming here.

How about addressing the honest facts?

Islam is a religion, whether you like it or not.

Phony. If it use Koran..........declare it false. The jig is up. Mo wrote a book and got a movement started. Get it out. No mas. End of Muslim. Shut the door. Don't let Leftist take us down. American Children need us to Fight for them. They can't do it. We can.

He speaks for the vast majority of the GOP.

To ban a "religion" is to reinstate Nazism. Can't the sane members of the GOP see this?

Who's banning religion?

Islam is a religion, whether you like it or not.

No one is banning islam.

And Donald doesn't lie...

I would say not anymore than hilary or obama ...but that would be a lie.

I'm listening to Trump's live South Carolina speech. Hitler must have sounded very similar when he was talking about Jews.

We have the right to cut off all immigration 100% if we want. Nobody has the right to come here.

But that's not what he's calling for.

He's calling for only muslims to be banned from coming here.

How about addressing the honest facts?

Thats not banning islam,thats banning possible terrorist.

I didn't say it was banning islam.

I said the he only wants to stop muslims from coming here to the person who posted about stopping everyone from coming here.

What trump, you and people like you are advocating for is a violation of the 1st & 14th amendments to the constitution.

The fact that you want to target one segment of the population to persecute but at the same time want to keep allowing terrorists to legally buy weapons in America, just shows you aren't serious about this problem. All you want to do is bash anyone who doesn't agree with you and persecute people.

All your words are just empty air.

A person who is honestly concerned about our nation would jump at the chance to prohibit terrorists from legally obtaining guns here in America.

You conservatives did the exact opposite. So it's still legal for terrorists to obtain a weapon here in America.

I'm listening to Trump's live South Carolina speech. Hitler must have sounded very similar when he was talking about Jews.

Oh I dont know...sounds more like Shitting Bull and Lazy Horse right before Little Big Horn....

Forum List

Back