Donald Trump calls for US to assassinate Edward Snowden on Fox News:

he is wrong. We shouldn't be assasinating anyone.
People are being tortured and assassinated every day on full color television -- it's usually called "lying" and "character assassination," but it is often as evil and harmful as taking a gun to someone and shooting them.

Donald The Rump's Pat Robertson moment. Hee hee. What an ass.
Give him a rope... :lol:

Trump deserves worse than "a rope". I give no quarter to traitors or scumbags. Donald fits both those definitions.

Now Republicans get to play their favorite game.

"Pretend We Never Supported This Guy"

Donald Trump calls for US to assassinate Edward Snowden on Fox News

I doubt that any CIA assassins would be willing to appear on TV, but Fox could easily hire someone to do the job. It would certainly improve their ratings.

Donald Trump calls for US to assassinate Edward Snowden on Fox News

I doubt that any CIA assassins would be willing to appear on TV, but Fox could easily hire someone to do the job. It would certainly improve their ratings.

How do you know Trump isn't a CIA assassin? How else did he manage to dig up all that incriminating information about Obama's birthplace? :eek:

Assassination?

That's a bit harsh. But not something this admin is opposed to. hell, they killed a teen b/c his dad was wanted, so snowden may not get his day in court.

and

The Donald 15 of fame are long up.

A quick trial and a firing squad should suffice...........along with that other feminist bradley manning

For all the money that Trump has, he sure doesn't read much, does he?

Otherwise he would have known that all that info Snowden released so far IS ALREADY KNOWN and was written about years ago. Google "James Bamford" for starters. Old news.

Forum List

Back