Donald Trump calls for US to assassinate Edward Snowden on Fox News:

Truth hurts, huh?

Nobody said I was "forced" - but that projection prolly comes with the rest of this comic book fantasy stuff.

I'm just amused by all this armageddon imagination. Not so much the content, but the way summa you guys seem to think you've invented something new.

The truth must be hurting if you have to resort to name calling right off the bat.

Maybe if you study history you would realize that conflict is inevitable. Civilizations rise and fall. It doesn't take alot to realiz where we are as a civilization.

But as I said, If you don't like the conversation, no one is forcing you to participate. The rest of us can have an adult conversation.

Again with the "forcing" obsession. Kinda kinky, dood. And where do you see "name calling"? The imagination never sleeps...
It's just impossible to read this the-sky-is-falling shit and not laugh. So sue me.

You never did say if there were any more mushrooms.... :eusa_whistle:

Awright awright I'll pay for the mushrooms. Damn cheapskates.

You're saying we are drug users. Not to mention implying countless other insults with your mocking.

We are having a serious discussion on the state of the nation and the world. You can ignore that if you want. If you want to go around thinking everything is great in the world and we have absolutely no problems. That's fine. Naive. But completely fine. If you want to ignore millenia of historical precedent, you have every right to. We choose not to. Plain and simple.

The truth must be hurting if you have to resort to name calling right off the bat.

Maybe if you study history you would realize that conflict is inevitable. Civilizations rise and fall. It doesn't take alot to realiz where we are as a civilization.

But as I said, If you don't like the conversation, no one is forcing you to participate. The rest of us can have an adult conversation.

Again with the "forcing" obsession. Kinda kinky, dood. And where do you see "name calling"? The imagination never sleeps...
It's just impossible to read this the-sky-is-falling shit and not laugh. So sue me.

You're saying we are drug users. Not to mention implying countless other insults with your mocking.

We are having a serious discussion on the state of the nation and the world. You can ignore that if you want. If you want to go around thinking everything is great in the world and we have absolutely no problems. That's fine. Naive. But completely fine. If you want to ignore millenia of historical precedent, you have every right to. We choose not to. Plain and simple.

This is gonna sound ironic, and it is, but you people who walk around devoid of a sense of humor crack me up. :lol:

What you're having is an overly serious discussion on the state of the nation, just to clarify. I brought in some light relief, but you choose to wallow in your darkness. Oh well.
And you're completely off topic anyway; what you guys are on belongs in the CT division. It's got nothing to do with Snowden or Trump or Fox Noise.

Btw mushrooms are not "drugs". They're living organisms (fungi), and more importantly gifts of Nature (in your language, "God"). Now if you're going to disparage the Creatrix's bounties I'm going to have to ask you to step outside and bring your second, sir. :razz:

Actually if you did have mushrooms I suspect the tone would have been far less dark, so yeah I am stretching the metaphor. But if I mock the latter-day chicken-little scratching, it's because irrational fantasies, by their irrational nature, deserve to be mocked.

OK, that's all I have to offer, go on back to your caverns and stomp morlocks. We'll hold the fort up here in the daylight.

Last edited:
Who cares what The Donald says?

Hell, there was a time I'd have listened to him on financial matters but not anymore.

Donald Trump is a gold standard for Conservatives.

He was seriously considered by conservatives for the most important job in the US.

President of the United States.

Of course he represents the best conservatives have to offer.

This is gonna sound ironic, and it is, but you people who walk around devoid of a sense of humor crack me up. :lol:

What you're having is an overly serious discussion on the state of the nation, just to clarify. I brought in some light relief, but you choose to wallow in your darkness. Oh well.
And you're completely off topic anyway; what you guys are on belongs in the CT division. It's got nothing to do with Snowden or Trump or Fox Noise.

Btw mushrooms are not "drugs". They're living organisms (fungi), and more importantly gifts of Nature (in your language, "God"). Now if you're going to disparage the Creatrix's bounties I'm going to have to ask you to step outside and bring your second, sir. :razz:

Actually if you did have mushrooms I suspect the tone would have been far less dark, so yeah I am stretching the metaphor. But if I mock the latter-day chicken-little scratching, it's because irrational fantasies, by their irrational nature, deserve to be mocked.

OK, that's all I have to offer, go on back to your caverns and stomp morlocks. We'll hold the fort up here in the daylight.

we all have great senses of humor. You just need material that's funny.

Hell, there was a time I'd have listened to him on financial matters but not anymore.

He was seriously considered by conservatives for the most important job in the US.

He was so seriously considered to be the President that he didn't actually enter the race.

If he was the best, why wouldn't we have supported his Presidential bid?

Last edited:

we all have great senses of humor. You just need material that's funny.

Right. You're a veritable riot.

Well you may not appreciate it, but I kill me.
Watch out!!! Behind you!! ...........

Last edited:

He was so seriously considered to be the President that he didn't actually enter the raise.

If he was the best, why wouldn't we have supported his Presidential bid?

Wait, what?

He was seriously considered..but he, himself, wasn't serious.

That really shows how serious you guys are about the government.

I have always wondered why all of the world's truly funny people are conservatives. I mean....you can't find a decent liberal comedian anywhere!

Partisan tools of either stripe are pretty funny actually. Hypocrisy has always been ripe fodder for laughter and ridicule. Gawd knows we have more the enough to laugh about these days.

Last edited:
Also Donald, Snowden finished high school early by testing out - he is incredibly intelligent.
"

Sure he's smart - he's a white male. Negros, hispos, and women are seldom geniuses. They're mostly morons who want the govt to take care of them.
You must have experienced a severely misguided childhood to hold on to such idiotic generalizations and wanton racism. I pity you and anyone who may have been duped into thinking you're an okay sort of guy.

Marijuana is a living organism, a gift of nature...considered a recreational drug by some, a gateway drug by other, an illegal drug (in most states)..definitely it is a drug.

Concerning mushrooms:
Psilocybin mushroom - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

In 1955, Valentina and R. Gordon Wasson became the first Westerners to actively participate in an indigenous mushroom ceremony. The Wassons did much to publicize their discovery, even publishing an article on their experiences in Life in 1957.[10] In 1956 Roger Heim identified the psychoactive mushroom that the Wassons had brought back from Mexico as Psilocybe,[11] and in 1958, Albert Hofmann first identified psilocybin and psilocin as the active compounds in these mushrooms.[12][13]

Inspired by the Wassons' Life article, Timothy Leary traveled to Mexico to experience psilocybin mushrooms firsthand. Upon returning to Harvard in 1960, he and Richard Alpert started the Harvard Psilocybin Project, promoting psychological and religious study of psilocybin and other psychedelic drugs. After Leary and Alpert were dismissed by Harvard in 1963, they turned their attention toward promoting the psychedelic experience to the nascent hippie counterculture.[14]

The popularization of entheogens by Wasson, Leary, authors Terence McKenna and Robert Anton Wilson, and others has led to an explosion in the use of psilocybin mushrooms throughout the world. By the early 1970s, many psilocybin mushroom species were described from temperate North America, Europe, and Asia and were widely collected. Books describing methods of cultivating Psilocybe cubensis in large quantities were also published. The availability of psilocybin mushrooms from wild and cultivated sources has made it among the most widely used of the psychedelic drugs.

So you did erroneously call Avatar a drug user by insinuating he was using the mushrooms. What a silly person you were to do that. Then to deny it was even sillier. :lol:

Also Donald, Snowden finished high school early by testing out - he is incredibly intelligent.
"

Sure he's smart - he's a white male. Negros, hispos, and women are seldom geniuses. They're mostly morons who want the govt to take care of them.
You must have experienced a severely misguided childhood to hold on to such idiotic generalizations and wanton racism. I pity you and anyone who may have been duped into thinking you're an okay sort of guy.

Marijuana is a living organism, a gift of nature...considered a recreational drug by some, a gateway drug by other, an illegal drug (in most states)..definitely it is a drug.

Concerning mushrooms:

In 1955, Valentina and R. Gordon Wasson became the first Westerners to actively participate in an indigenous mushroom ceremony. The Wassons did much to publicize their discovery, even publishing an article on their experiences in Life in 1957.[10] In 1956 Roger Heim identified the psychoactive mushroom that the Wassons had brought back from Mexico as Psilocybe,[11] and in 1958, Albert Hofmann first identified psilocybin and psilocin as the active compounds in these mushrooms.[12][13]

Inspired by the Wassons' Life article, Timothy Leary traveled to Mexico to experience psilocybin mushrooms firsthand. Upon returning to Harvard in 1960, he and Richard Alpert started the Harvard Psilocybin Project, promoting psychological and religious study of psilocybin and other psychedelic drugs. After Leary and Alpert were dismissed by Harvard in 1963, they turned their attention toward promoting the psychedelic experience to the nascent hippie counterculture.[14]

The popularization of entheogens by Wasson, Leary, authors Terence McKenna and Robert Anton Wilson, and others has led to an explosion in the use of psilocybin mushrooms throughout the world. By the early 1970s, many psilocybin mushroom species were described from temperate North America, Europe, and Asia and were widely collected. Books describing methods of cultivating Psilocybe cubensis in large quantities were also published. The availability of psilocybin mushrooms from wild and cultivated sources has made it among the most widely used of the psychedelic drugs.

So you did erroneously call Avatar a drug user by insinuating he was using the mushrooms. What a silly person you were to do that. Then to deny it was even sillier. :lol:

We were talking about psilocybin, not cannabis, but in any case both or them are natural substances from the earth, not made by man. I don't care how many people miscategorize them, those are not "drugs". By your loose definition everything would be a drug. Don't be silly.

Cannabis for instance is officially categorized by the USG as a Schedule I narcotic. It isn't. So I don't care if the entire world pretends the Emperor is wearing new clothes; I can see for myself he's naked. And I don't care how many specious pages you can find on that bastion of accuracy, the internets, even from the USG. Especially from the USG. These misnomers are engineered there for reasons of control, and I don't play that subservient dumb-down bullshit. Nor should any of us.

(Although bullshit might be handy in growing mushrooms, so I don't mean to disparage literal bullshit...it's another metaphor)

This is all moot anyway; there are no actual mushrooms or other natural or even unnatural substances here. I used a metaphor to indicate that the behavior was wacko. I even used in in reverse; a couple of guys on mushrooms wouldn't be likely to have a dark insidious conversation like that --it would likely be the direct opposite. Ironically some of the medical substances that actually are "drugs" (developed by man), could very well produce the dark insidious tone that I tossed a bucket of proverbial water on (I'm thinking of those drugs sometimes associated with mass shooters f'rinstance). So I actually used the metaphor ironically. And aside from all of that, your conclusion assumes that their using mushrooms (or as you seem to call them, "drugs") would be some kind of insult. That's a leap, and not an accurate one. Considering what the effect of psilocybin actually is, I complimented them, generously treating their dark morose tone as the reverse of what it is. Chew on that.

Of course, to cease splitting these hairs of nomenclature, yes I absolutely was suggesting they were under the influence of "something" . That was, uh, the whole point. As noted before, when somebody goes off the rational rails we need to tell them where they are. It's called "reality check". The humorless one chose not to cash that check, but it's there if he wants it.

Bottom line, I simply used a metaphor to defuse an offtopic duo-rant that was, in a word, disgusting. Again, you guys born without senses of humor always out yourselves.

Y'all lighten up. And quit buying the bullshit.

(/offtopic)

Last edited:
Donald Trump calls for US to assassinate Edward Snowden on Fox News

I doubt that any CIA assassins would be willing to appear on TV, but Fox could easily hire someone to do the job. It would certainly improve their ratings.

According to the title, Trump didn't ask the CIA to do it. He asked US to kill him.

I can make time in my schedule. You?

Donald Trump calls for US to assassinate Edward Snowden on Fox News

I doubt that any CIA assassins would be willing to appear on TV, but Fox could easily hire someone to do the job. It would certainly improve their ratings.

According to the title, Trump didn't ask the CIA to do it. He asked US to kill him.

I can make time in my schedule. You?

According to the wording of the title, he wants the whole thing televised.

It would be right up Fox Noise's alley. Fear and loathing begets murder.

Speaking of which, let's have David Gregory ask Donald T.Rump why he shouldn't be arrested for making terroristic threats.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UD2Pyu0Q8kI]Lord Buckley's MURDER - YouTube[/ame]

Donald Trump is an ass, while at the opposite end of the spectrum Ron Paul nails it!

RP-realenemy_zpse66070eb.jpg

Donald Trump is an ass, while at the opposite end of the spectrum Ron Paul nails it!

RP-realenemy_zpse66070eb.jpg

Yup, he did. So does his son here:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oRhny8kYp34&list=FLNWZ7-g55RK1bb-r2pRLTbQ]Rand Paul Blasts Dick Cheney: 'Someone Should Have Been Removed From Office' For Pre-9/11 Failures - YouTube[/ame]

Cheney -- what a Dick.

Concerning mushrooms:

We were talking about psilocybin, not cannabis, but in any case both or them are natural substances from the earth, not made by man. I don't care how many people miscategorize them, those are not "drugs". By your loose definition everything would be a drug. Don't be silly.

Cannabis for instance is officially categorized by the USG as a Schedule I narcotic. It isn't. So I don't care if the entire world pretends the Emperor is wearing new clothes; I can see for myself he's naked. And I don't care how many specious pages you can find on that bastion of accuracy, the internets, even from the USG. Especially from the USG. These misnomers are engineered there for reasons of control, and I don't play that subservient dumb-down bullshit. Nor should any of us.

(Although bullshit might be handy in growing mushrooms, so I don't mean to disparage literal bullshit...it's another metaphor)

This is all moot anyway; there are no actual mushrooms or other natural or even unnatural substances here. I used a metaphor to indicate that the behavior was wacko. I even used in in reverse; a couple of guys on mushrooms wouldn't be likely to have a dark insidious conversation like that --it would likely be the direct opposite. Ironically some of the medical substances that actually are "drugs" (developed by man), could very well produce the dark insidious tone that I tossed a bucket of proverbial water on (I'm thinking of those drugs sometimes associated with mass shooters f'rinstance). So I actually used the metaphor ironically. And aside from all of that, your conclusion assumes that their using mushrooms (or as you seem to call them, "drugs") would be some kind of insult. That's a leap, and not an accurate one. Considering what the effect of psilocybin actually is, I complimented them, generously treating their dark morose tone as the reverse of what it is. Chew on that.

Of course, to cease splitting these hairs of nomenclature, yes I absolutely was suggesting they were under the influence of "something" . That was, uh, the whole point. As noted before, when somebody goes off the rational rails we need to tell them where they are. It's called "reality check". The humorless one chose not to cash that check, but it's there if he wants it.

Bottom line, I simply used a metaphor to defuse an offtopic duo-rant that was, in a word, disgusting. Again, you guys born without senses of humor always out yourselves.

(/offtopic)

You said that the mushrooms were not a drug....that they were just an organism...a gift of nature.

I showed you that mushrooms are a drug...just as is marijuana a drug...and a gift of nature.

I am right.

You were wrong.

That is all.

Concerning mushrooms:

(/offtopic)

You said that the mushrooms were not a drug....that they were just an organism...a gift of nature.

I showed you that mushrooms are a drug...just as is marijuana a drug...and a gift of nature.

I am right.

You were wrong.

That is all.

Ah, gainsaying.
Well, that's it for me, I lose.

:cuckoo:

Note that those of our forebears who knew and used these bounties of Nature and passed these to us would not have called them drugs, but "sacraments".

They were right; you were wrong. I am only a messenger.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back