Donald Trump Emotional Moment with Former Miss Wisconsin (3-29-16)

That's the way to stand with the women (or whoever who needs help) vs just talking about "standing with the women", like Hillary usually does.
How in the world somebody can still trust her?

Tells you right there women are for Trump. He helped bring Miss Universe pageants back, then of course he had to sell it. Which is smart in his case because he is running for President. And I could bet the Miss Wisconsin woman felt she had to say this with all the heat MSM is doing on Trump.

That's the way to stand with the women (or whoever who needs help) vs just talking about "standing with the women", like Hillary usually does.

Unbelievable.

Even in a thread supposedly pro-Rump, without any scandals, slurs or beating people up --- the thread still detours right off to Hillary. Took a total of ONE post.

That says something.

Tells you right there women are for Trump. He helped bring Miss Universe pageants back, then of course he had to sell it. Which is smart in his case because he is running for President. And I could bet the Miss Wisconsin woman felt she had to say this with all the heat MSM is doing on Trump.

Yyyyyyeah because nothing promotes "women" like a flesh pageant.

The Doublethink is thick with this one.

Unbelievable.

Even in a thread supposedly pro-Rump, without any scandals, slurs or beating people up --- the thread still detours right off to Hillary. Took a total of ONE post.

That says something.

What "beating people up" are you talking about?

Unbelievable.

That says something.
It tells you only one simple thing: while she keeps moving her lips and doing nothing, he's doing real good things to the people regardless if they elect him or not.

Feel the difference, dumb and hateful liberals, her supporters!

The guy is simply honest, do you even remember such a word exists after years of listening to your "leaders"?

Last edited:

Unbelievable.

That says something.

I said WITHOUT all that shit. Read the post more slowly.

I've noticed when somebody posts a thread exposing yet another Rump flaw, his lapdogs come in to try to change the subject to Hillary. I figure that's to get the spotlight off Rump. But here, it doesn't seem to be an anti-Rump thread at all, and the first poster in STILL changes the subject to Hillary. Even when Rump isn't being taken to task.

I'm just noticing the pattern.

Edit --- while I was writing this post ..... it just happened again:

It tells you only one simple thing: while she keeps moving her lips and doing nothing, he's doing real good things to people regardless if they elect him or not.

Bizarre. It's some kind of obsession. :dunno:

Yyyyyyeah because nothing promotes "women" like a flesh pageant.

The Doublethink is thick with this one.

Just look around, it is understandable why liberals don't like beautiful women.

"We can't top that." Just goes to show it's always about the Donald.

Unbelievable.

That says something.

I've noticed when somebody posts a thread exposing yet another Rump flaw, his lapdogs come in to try to change the subject to Hillary. I figure that's to get the spotlight off Rump. But here, it doesn't seem to be an anti-Rump thread at all, and the first poster in STILL changes the subject to Hillary. Even when Rump isn't being taken to task.

It tells you only one simple thing: while she keeps moving her lips and doing nothing, he's doing real good things to people regardless if they elect him or not.

Trump is the anti-establishment candidate. Mrs. Tulza Clinton is the establishment. Thus the two go together. It is like comparing ripe bananas to rotten bananas.

Unbelievable.

That says something.

Are you ashamed of Hillary...........don't want to talk about her................don't blame you.

There is like a gazillion TRUMP threads..............poor thing.

Unbelievable.

That says something.

Are you ashamed of Hillary...........don't want to talk about her................don't blame you.

There is like a gazillion TRUMP threads..............poor thing.

I have nothing to do with any "Hillary". I'm simply noting the moment anybody mentions Rump --- his sycophants immediately change the subject to "Hillary". I'm not the one changing that subject.

As I said -- that indicates something. Not sure exactly what, but as you indicate, they don't want to talk about him.

Which is understandable.

I'm just saying it isn't going unnoticed.

Forum List

Back