🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump feels that loaded weapons should be allowed in elementary schools.

In his book More Guns, Less Crime, Professor John R. Lott, Jr. (University of Chicago Press) provides the most comprehensive and statistically reliable study of firearms and crime ever conducted, analyzing the relationship between gun ownership and FBI crime statistics for each of the 3,045 counties in America over an 18 year period.

The study’s irrefutable conclusion: crime rates for murder, rape and robbery drop six to ten percent, and are sustained at reduced rates, when and where law-abiding adult citizens are permitted to carry concealed firearms. The reason for this is obvious: some criminals are deterred when they think that their intended victims may be armed.

This principle is not novel. For several years, the town of Kennesaw, Georgia had an ordinance requiring every resident to keep at least one firearm in the home. As a result, the home burglary rate in Kennesaw fell by over 80%. A similar regulation was recently passed in the town of Virgin, Utah.

Guns Save Lives

So, you've gone from saying you know that this has caused damage, to now you just know that she had classified information on a server that she shouldn't have been using?

So, have we now retracted the statement that you know this has caused harm to the USA?

So can we now, after a dozen posts, continue this conversation from the point that you have no evidence that this has done any harm to the USA, just that you want to believe there has been harm done to the US, but you can't prove it, and have no reason, other than hatred of the Democrats, to suggest this is the case?
HA HA. Well at least you're consistent. You're trying to pull the same thing in me that tried to do with Trump. I haven't redacted anything. I said before (in Post # 201) and I say it again that >> "it DOES NOT depend on whether anyone actually found any of these secrets. The mere fact that Hillary has had the highest level of top secret stuff given to her and that her email server was private in her home, unencrypted, leaving them exposed to hackers, is enough. Simple as that. I don't have to show you documents, or anything else. Even John Kerry openly admitted that "Very likely China, Russia read my emails"

Give it up fella. Even liberal Democrats know the clown Hillary has damaged national security, and they are abandoning her all over the place. Her poll #s are dropping like flies, and YOU KNOW it. You're going nowhere trying to push this. :biggrin:

You keep saying you know this. But you don't know this. You want to believe this.

It's incredible.

I find this a lot on this site, and it's worrying, because people can vote, yet they have no understanding of the issues, because they are so willing to believe, so willing to be taken in by the propaganda of one political party or the other.

You wriggle and wiggle about, trying to make it sound like you know what you're talking about. But I can see what you know about this. Nothing. It's all made up. That's why you've produced NO EVIDENCE AT ALL that national security has been damaged.

You know, I'm not a cricket fan, if I liked cricket, I don't think I'd be a good bowler anyway, let alone a spinner.

Your post is perfectly fine as it is, I agree, you have every right to write complete crap, I have no problem with that. However, don't expect me to discuss things with you if you're talking complete crap, okay?
I don't expect you to do anything. Nor do I care what you do. I see you as about as worthless a poster as there ever has been in this forum

Fuck you.

You post absolute crap, you make everything up, and then you call me worthless.

You keep saying you know this. But you don't know this. You want to believe this.

It's incredible.

I find this a lot on this site, and it's worrying, because people can vote, yet they have no understanding of the issues, because they are so willing to believe, so willing to be taken in by the propaganda of one political party or the other.

You wriggle and wiggle about, trying to make it sound like you know what you're talking about. But I can see what you know about this. Nothing. It's all made up. That's why you've produced NO EVIDENCE AT ALL that national security has been damaged.
Of course I know it. EVERYONE knows it. If you are a Sect of State, and you send classified TOP SECRET information out in emails, you have exposed top secret national security information to the whole world. Simple as that. Some people need to be told 6 times. Sheeeshh!

Last edited:
Fuck you.

What a coincidence! I was thinking exactly that about you. That's what YOU do. Only difference is I manage to make my posts without resorting to gutter speech, but if that's how you wish to define yourself...Not My Problem.:biggrin:

PS - your yammering about Hillary Clinton is OFF TOPIC of this thread, and you're fighting a losing battle (both Hillary & the guns)

PPS - take 2 of these :chillpill: :chillpill:

Last edited:

It's incredible.

Of course I know it. EVERYONE knows it. If you are a Sect of State, and you send classified TOP SECRET information out in emails, you have exposed top secret national security information to the whole world. Simple as that. Some people need to be told 6 times. Sheeeshh!

Again, if you KNOW IT, then you can PROVE IT. Otherwise you don't know it, you THINK you know it, which is completely different.

Basically you don't know it.

Fuck you.

What a coincidence! I was thinking exactly that about you. That's what YOU do. Only difference is I manage to make my posts without resorting to gutter speech, but if that's how you wish to define yourself...Not My Problem.:biggrin:

PS - your yammering about Hillary Clinton is OFF TOPIC of this thread, and you're fighting a losing battle (both Hillary & the guns)

PPS - take 2 of these :chillpill: :chillpill:

Fine, ignore list. I don't need to waste my time debating with someone who makes stuff up and then "knows it's true".

Bye.

Forum List

Back