🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump feels that loaded weapons should be allowed in elementary schools.

But then again, it depends whether anyone actually found any of these secrets, doesn't it? You haven't shown any example of any other country or any unauthorized person seeing these documents, have you?

You "know" lots of damage has been done. Okay, then prove it. Show me which documents Hillary had on her files, that have been made public or made know to other countries, and you show me where they have done any damage with relevant proof. Because, as you said you "KNOW" this is true, so it'll be easy for you to prove it.

As for Obama's "weakness" in pulling out of Iraq. It's a stupid argument and I won't discuss it. You're wrong.

Islam hasn't always been the enemy of the west. Your history is rather poor.

As for your argument about post 2008, again, this is a poor argument. Just because Obama is president, doesn't mean all the damage that Bush did between 2001 and 2008 suddenly stops doing damage.

The left pretend there is not danger? Really? I know there is danger. I know that without the invasion of Iraq there'd be less danger now than there currently is.
Sounds like you've been watching too much MSNBC. Hillary openly admittted that at least 2 of her aides Cheryl Whatever her name is and Muslim Brotherhood Huma Abedin both got the emails, and Huma openly admitted it before Congress just recently. You need to get out more.

And NO, it DOES NOT depend on whether anyone actually found any of these secrets. The mere fact that Hillary has had the highest level of top secret stuff given to her and that her email server was private in her home, unencrypted, leaving them exposed to hackers, is enough. Simple as that. I don't have to show you documents, or anything else. Even John Kerry openly admitted that "Very likely China, Russia read my emails"

And "Islam hasn't always been the enemy of the west" you say ? So you haven't done your homewrk on that either apparently. That combined with brain destruction from MSNBC, and you'll liable to walk around saying preposterous things like that.

Basra attacked/conquered - 634 AD

Damascus attacked/conquered - 635 AD

Ctesiphon attacked/conquered - 636 AD

Alexandria attacked/conquered - 641 AD

Sicily attacked/conquered - 666 AD

Kabul attacked/conquered - 670 AD

Jerusalem attacked/conquered - 687 AD

Carthage attacked/conquered - 698 AD

Southern Spain attacked/conquered - 711 AD

Narbonne (Southern France) attacked/conquered - 720 AD

Battle of Poitiers (France) - Muslim advance halted - 732 AD

Armenia attacked/conquered - 1064 AD

Battle of Manzikert - 1071 AD

Nicaea attacked/conquered - 1331 AD

Kosovo attacked/conquered - 1389 AD

Bulgaria attacked/conquered - 1393 AD

Constantinople attacked - 1453 AD

Greece attacked/conquered - 1460 AD

Belgrade attacked/conquered - 1521 AD

Siege of Vienna (attacked) - Muslim advance halted - 1683 AD

As for what damage Bush did or didn't do, he isn't president of the US right now., Obama is and that's why we have ISIS now, and that idiot is inviting them in here, tucked in with 185,000 unvettable Syrian refugees. And Hillary (who is running for president NOW), wants to continue that madness.

Last edited:
Trump doesn't have any policies. Having taken the time to look at what Trump has been saying, I know that he turned around and said they were "suggestions". Basically he says something, hopes for popular support with it, if he doesn't get it he backtracks, simply said, he doesn't have a view point other than "Trump, Trump, Trump".
More ignorance from you, probably resulting from MSNBC, CNN, PBS, Media Matters, et al garbage cans destroying your mind.

When Trump began his campaign almost a year ago, he had not yet proclaimed many positions on issues. That is far from the case now, and it's time for liberal Trump-bashers to get honest, and admit that Trump does have quite a bit of substance, on quite a number of issues.

Most recently, Trump has called for a SAFE ZONE to be established in Syria for Syrians endangered by ISIS, to be guarded by massive military power of a coalition of nations. He also took a position against Obama's ludicrous allowance of 185,000 unvettable Syrians to come to America (now known as the "ISIS pipeline" or "Trojan Horse"), and called it "suicide" (I agree).

Trump also has positions listed on 7 important issues, in his campaign website (which critics seem to be overlooking) with extensive details on how to deal with them >>

1. US-China Trade Reform

2. VA Reform

3. Tax Reform

4. 2nd Amendment Rights

5. Immigration Reform

6. Pay For the Wall

7. Healthcare Reform

In addition to all these, MANY more issues are covered in Trump's new book Crippled America. These are >>

1. Education,

2. Health Care Expansion

3. Infrastructure,

4. Financial institution money laundering,

5. Nuclear weapons,

6. the US military,

7. Iran "deal",

8. US debt,

9. Cyber-warfare,

10. Energy,

11. Excess business regulation

12. Social Security,

13. Special interest lobbying,

14. Unemployment,

15. Outsourcing/Tariffs,

16. The Media,

17. The Constitution,

18. American traditional values,

19. Government waste & fraud

20. The court system,

In addition to these 27 items of POLICY CONTENT, Trump is continually coming out with more and more SPECIFIC issues every day, as current events illuminate them. Nevertheless, Trump-bashers continue riding merrily along with the no substance line. They should be nailed by truth-tellers, every time they do.

And you DIDN'T ANSWER MY QUESTION. Wanna take a quiz ?

Positions - Donald J Trump | Donald J Trump for President

Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again - Kindle edition by Donald J. Trump. Politics Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Last edited:
sinking%20ship_zpspboziakh.jpg

Apparently, left wing nut jobs want pre-teen white schoolchildren to be fair game to negro pimps and Muslim slave traders.

Democrats are evil people.

But then again, it depends whether anyone actually found any of these secrets, doesn't it? You haven't shown any example of any other country or any unauthorized person seeing these documents, have you?

You "know" lots of damage has been done. Okay, then prove it. Show me which documents Hillary had on her files, that have been made public or made know to other countries, and you show me where they have done any damage with relevant proof. Because, as you said you "KNOW" this is true, so it'll be easy for you to prove it.

As for Obama's "weakness" in pulling out of Iraq. It's a stupid argument and I won't discuss it. You're wrong.

Islam hasn't always been the enemy of the west. Your history is rather poor.

As for your argument about post 2008, again, this is a poor argument. Just because Obama is president, doesn't mean all the damage that Bush did between 2001 and 2008 suddenly stops doing damage.

The left pretend there is not danger? Really? I know there is danger. I know that without the invasion of Iraq there'd be less danger now than there currently is.
Sounds like you've been watching too much MSNBC. Hillary openly admittted that at least 2 of her aides Cheryl Whatever her name is and Muslim Brotherhood Huma Abedin both got the emails, and Huma openly admitted it before Congress just recently. You need to get out more.

And NO, it DOES NOT depend on whether anyone actually found any of these secrets. The mere fact that Hillary has had the highest level of top secret stuff given to her and that her email server was private in her home, unencrypted, leaving them exposed to hackers, is enough. Simple as that. I don't have to show you documents, or anything else. Even John Kerry openly admitted that "Very likely China, Russia read my emails"

And "Islam hasn't always been the enemy of the west" you say ? So you haven't done your homewrk on that either apparently. That combined with brain destruction from MSNBC, and you'll liable to walk around saying preposterous things like that.

Basra attacked/conquered - 634 AD

Damascus attacked/conquered - 635 AD

Ctesiphon attacked/conquered - 636 AD

Alexandria attacked/conquered - 641 AD

Sicily attacked/conquered - 666 AD

Kabul attacked/conquered - 670 AD

Jerusalem attacked/conquered - 687 AD

Carthage attacked/conquered - 698 AD

Southern Spain attacked/conquered - 711 AD

Narbonne (Southern France) attacked/conquered - 720 AD

Battle of Poitiers (France) - Muslim advance halted - 732 AD

Armenia attacked/conquered - 1064 AD

Battle of Manzikert - 1071 AD

Nicaea attacked/conquered - 1331 AD

Kosovo attacked/conquered - 1389 AD

Bulgaria attacked/conquered - 1393 AD

Constantinople attacked - 1453 AD

Greece attacked/conquered - 1460 AD

Belgrade attacked/conquered - 1521 AD

Siege of Vienna (attacked) - Muslim advance halted - 1683 AD

As for what damage Bush did or didn't do, he isn't president of the US right now., Obama is and that's why we have ISIS now, and that idiot is inviting them in here, tucked in with 185,000 unvettable Syrian refugees. And Hillary (who is running for president NOW), wants to continue that madness.

Well, I don't watch TV, so... you can discount that one.

So, Hillary openly admitted something? Again, I told you to PROVE things. Not say stuff without backing it up. But actually use sources and stuff. Do you get this?

As for the rest, I mean, come on, this is basic bad logic.

You're getting an education, FRIGIDWEIRDO. You're welcome. :biggrin:

An education in what? An education in bad logic and completely misunderstanding the world?

I'm sure I can do without that sort of "education", though if I were to go to Louisiana I'm sure I'd find similar sorts of "education" t what you're talking about.

Rule 1: just make it up, they'll believe it
Rule 2: forget rule 2, we did one rule already and it's probably time for a rest.

Trump doesn't have any policies. Having taken the time to look at what Trump has been saying, I know that he turned around and said they were "suggestions". Basically he says something, hopes for popular support with it, if he doesn't get it he backtracks, simply said, he doesn't have a view point other than "Trump, Trump, Trump".
More ignorance from you, probably resulting from MSNBC, CNN, PBS, Media Matters, et al garbage cans destroying your mind.

When Trump began his campaign almost a year ago, he had not yet proclaimed many positions on issues. That is far from the case now, and it's time for liberal Trump-bashers to get honest, and admit that Trump does have quite a bit of substance, on quite a number of issues.

Most recently, Trump has called for a SAFE ZONE to be established in Syria for Syrians endangered by ISIS, to be guarded by massive military power of a coalition of nations. He also took a position against Obama's ludicrous allowance of 185,000 unvettable Syrians to come to America (now known as the "ISIS pipeline" or "Trojan Horse"), and called it "suicide" (I agree).

Trump also has positions listed on 7 important issues, in his campaign website (which critics seem to be overlooking) with extensive details on how to deal with them >>

1. US-China Trade Reform

2. VA Reform

3. Tax Reform

4. 2nd Amendment Rights

5. Immigration Reform

6. Pay For the Wall

7. Healthcare Reform

In addition to all these, MANY more issues are covered in Trump's new book Crippled America. These are >>

1. Education,

2. Health Care Expansion

3. Infrastructure,

5. Nuclear weapons,

6. the US military,

7. Iran "deal",

8. US debt,

9. Cyber-warfare,

10. Energy,

12. Social Security,

14. Unemployment,

15. Outsourcing/Tariffs,

16. The Media,

17. The Constitution,

20. The court system,

In addition to these 27 items of POLICY CONTENT, Trump is continually coming out with more and more SPECIFIC issues every day, as current events illuminate them. Nevertheless, Trump-bashers continue riding merrily along with the no substance line. They should be nailed by truth-tellers, every time they do.

Crippled America: How to Make America Great Again - Kindle edition by Donald J. Trump. Politics Social Sciences Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Okay, you tell me ONE POLICY that Trump has.

Not a "suggestion" but an actual policy that he's running on.

Bet you can't.

1. US-China Trade Reform

2. VA Reform

3. Tax Reform

4. 2nd Amendment Rights

5. Immigration Reform

6. Pay For the Wall

7. Healthcare Reform

1. Education,

2. Health Care Expansion

3. Infrastructure,

5. Nuclear weapons,

6. the US military,

7. Iran "deal",

8. US debt,

9. Cyber-warfare,

10. Energy,

12. Social Security,

14. Unemployment,

15. Outsourcing/Tariffs,

16. The Media,

17. The Constitution,

20. The court system,

Bet you can't.
Look on his website, you lazy liberal.

So, Hillary openly admitted something? Again, I told you to PROVE things. Not say stuff without backing it up. But actually use sources and stuff. Do you get this?

Why you haven't heard ? What media do you follow ?

Lazy liberals. They don't do their homework, and then they walk around making judgements about all the things they didn't take the time to research. I'm going to start charging them for all this education I'm giving them.

Last edited:

Bet you can't.
You lost your bet. I gave you 27 of them in Post # 202. Are you blind ? Or pretending you didn't see them. And if you had done your homework and read Trumps website + his book Crippled America, instead of coming in here ignorant, you wouldn't have to be asking me.

Last edited:
Trump wants guns in classrooms — maybe

On Friday, speaking at the National Rifle Association's annual convention, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee said that he, as president, would do away with all gun-free zones. Schools are, of course, gun-free zones, and Trump had said on a previous occasion, "I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools."

After the NRA speech, Hillary Clinton called Trump out for saying he would allow guns in classrooms, which are rooms that exist in schools.

Donald Trump: ‘I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools’

To clear things up, Trump went on Fox News on Sunday and said this:

"I don't want to have guns in classrooms. Although, in some cases, teachers should have guns in classrooms. … Things that are going on in our schools are unbelievable. You look at some of our schools, unbelievable what's going on. But I'm not advocating guns in classrooms. But remember, in some cases, and a lot of people have made this case, teachers should be able to have guns. Trained teachers should be able to have guns."

How much clearer can the man be? He doesn't want guns in classrooms, Clinton is a liar for saying so, but he does think there should be guns in classrooms, but he's not advocating for them, but he thinks they should be there.

-----------------------------------------

I think it was all a suggestion except when it wasn't. That should clear things up nicely.

and his poll numbers climb

--LOL

An education in what? An education in bad logic and completely misunderstanding the world?

I'm sure I can do without that sort of "education", though if I were to go to Louisiana I'm sure I'd find similar sorts of "education" t what you're talking about.

Rule 1: just make it up, they'll believe it
Rule 2: forget rule 2, we did one rule already and it's probably time for a rest.
An education in Muslim history, and Trump's policies.
You're welcome! And what's your problem with Louisiana. You bigoted against Louisianans ?

1. US-China Trade Reform

2. VA Reform

3. Tax Reform

4. 2nd Amendment Rights

5. Immigration Reform

6. Pay For the Wall

7. Healthcare Reform

1. Education,

2. Health Care Expansion

3. Infrastructure,

5. Nuclear weapons,

6. the US military,

7. Iran "deal",

8. US debt,

9. Cyber-warfare,

10. Energy,

12. Social Security,

14. Unemployment,

15. Outsourcing/Tariffs,

16. The Media,

17. The Constitution,

20. The court system,

Bet you can't.
Look on his website, you lazy liberal.

I'm lazy because I don't back up his argument? Are you crazy?

Why you haven't heard ? What media do you follow ?

Are you going to prove it? I'm guessing not, which means this conversation is basically over. I'm not going to debate with someone who's making stuff up.

What is the problem with guns in a classroom anyway? It probably would have saved kids lives in numerous cases.

No. You're lazy because you haven't read Trump's website and his book Crippled America, and you expect me to provide all your information for you. I'm not your father.

Plus you pretend to not know about Hillary's classified emails having been sent to her aides. You know about them. So why are you asking me to prove what you (and everyone) already know ?
And if you didn't know all you'd have to do is Google it. The info is all over the internet (and YOU KNOW it)

Last edited:
Are you going to prove it? I'm guessing not, which means this conversation is basically over. I'm not going to debate with someone who's making stuff up.
So everyone in America knows what she said except you, huh ? HA HA HA.

Clinton Aide Abedin 'Terrified' of What May Be in Emails

Huma Abedin on her emails being out there: 'terrifying'

Huma Abedin Finally Opens Up About The Clinton Email Scandal

Hillary’s top aide with terror ties saw all emails

A YEAR AGO, a full review of Hillary Clinton’s personal emails were released by the State Department showing Clinton’s senior aide, Huma Abedin, was exposed to highly sensitive U.S. government information.

It was Abedin who forwarded to Clinton’s personal email address details about the initial establishment of the U.S. special mission in Benghazi, updates about security threats to both the mission and Ambassador Chris Stevens, intelligence on the growing terrorist threat in Libya and insider information on the Sept. 11, 2012 attack in Benghazi.

Abedin was privy to emails that contained the exact movements of Stevens while he was stationed in arguably one of the most dangerous zones in the world for any American diplomat.

All stuff that should only be on a fully encrypted govt server. And it sure shouldn't be sent to a longtime Muslim Brotherhood operative like Huma Abedin, nor should she even be connected with a US Sect of State at all. Like you didn't know, huh ? And you thought I didn't know ? Are you stupid ? I mean really.

Or did you really not know ? Maybe you really are THAT ignorant of what's going on ? Maybe.

Last edited:
No. You're lazy because you haven't read Trump's website and his book Crippled America, and you expect me to provide all your information for you. I'm not your father.

Plus you pretend to not know about Hillary's classified emails having been sent to her aides. You know about them. So why are you asking me to prove what you (and everyone) already know ?
And if you didn't know all you'd have to do is Google it. The info is all over the internet (and YOU KNOW it)

Listen, you're trying to make an argument. It's up to you to present this argument. Once presented then it's up to me to come back. If you don't present the argument in the first place we have nothing.

Don't come to me and tell me I'm lazy for not doing your work.

So, when you feel like presenting your argument properly, let me not, in the mean time I'll be doing other stuff.

Forum List

Back