🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump feels that loaded weapons should be allowed in elementary schools.

Are you going to prove it? I'm guessing not, which means this conversation is basically over. I'm not going to debate with someone who's making stuff up.
So everyone in America knows what she said except you, huh ? HA HA HA.

Clinton Aide Abedin 'Terrified' of What May Be in Emails

Huma Abedin on her emails being out there: 'terrifying'

Huma Abedin Finally Opens Up About The Clinton Email Scandal

Hillary’s top aide with terror ties saw all emails

A YEAR AGO, a full review of Hillary Clinton’s personal emails were released by the State Department showing Clinton’s senior aide, Huma Abedin, was exposed to highly sensitive U.S. government information.

It was Abedin who forwarded to Clinton’s personal email address details about the initial establishment of the U.S. special mission in Benghazi, updates about security threats to both the mission and Ambassador Chris Stevens, intelligence on the growing terrorist threat in Libya and insider information on the Sept. 11, 2012 attack in Benghazi.

Abedin was privy to emails that contained the exact movements of Stevens while he was stationed in arguably one of the most dangerous zones in the world for any American diplomat.

All stuff that should only be on a fully encrypted govt server. And it sure shouldn't be sent to a longtime Muslim Brotherhood operative like Huma Abedin, nor should she even be connected with a US Sect of State at all. Like you didn't know, huh ? And you thought I didn't know ? Are you stupid ? I mean really.

Or did you really not know ? Maybe you really are THAT ignorant of what's going on ? Maybe.

It's not that I don't know what's going on, it's that I think you don't know what's going on and that you're making stuff up to fill in these gaps. You're making claims. I asked for proof. So what do we have?

The WMD site - this says that Hillary's emails contained highly sensitive information. But we knew this already and this wasn't the claim you were making.

The daily caller website - this says that Hillary's emails contained highly sensitive information. But we knew this already and this wasn't the claim you were making.

The politico website - this says that Hillary's emails contained highly sensitive information. But we knew this already and this wasn't the claim you were making.

The newsmax website - this says that Hillary's emails contained highly sensitive information. But we knew this already and this wasn't the claim you were making.

So, basically you've proven what? Nothing other than what I already knew.

Let me remind you of the claim I asked you to prove.
It is undeniable that exposing top secret US intelligence to the world is MASSIVE harm. I KNOW lots of damage has been done, and so does everything else, including you so don't play dumb.

Apparently you know this. And you know it so well that we've exchanged half a dozen messages on this and you've proven nothing. The nearest you come to proving this is to show that Hillary had classified information on her email, you haven't shown that it's done any harm, you haven't shown what you claimed.

So, chop chop, back to proving your point.

Apparently you know this. And you know it so well that we've exchanged half a dozen messages on this and you've proven nothing. The nearest you come to proving this is to show that Hillary had classified information on her email, you haven't shown that it's done any harm, you haven't shown what you claimed.

The claim I was making(from State Dept OIG report) is that as Sect of State, instead of keeping her emails on a govt encrypted, safe server, Hillary had them on a private server based in her house, in which they could be easily hacked by hackers around the world. And that she sent emails back and forth to her aides, one of whom, Huma Abedin, is a longtime Muslim Brotherhood operative, who has worked with and sat alongside really bad people including al Qaeda terrorists, and whose whole family is involved with MB and terrorist groups.

There's more. The private email server that carried America’s top secret information to and from the Secretary of State was installed, maintained, and partially operated by a civilian aide to Bill Clinton who lacked any security clearance, and did not even work for the government. And the server was also used by Bill Clinton’s aides for his business, Some liberals right now are saying, so ? So if General David Petraeus was held accountable to passing secret information to his biographer and mistress, what are we to make of the routine access to potentially all secret information granted to Hillary’s husband’s aide?

The civilan aide, Justin Cooper, repeatedly reported to Huma Abedin that the server had been hacked and Muslim Brotherhood Huma never reported that to to anyone at the State department, as was required.

This careless approach of the Clintons to the operation of the private server makes a mockery of security. Not only could anyone with even minimal levels of skill hack into her server through her Blackberry (that she carried with her into high risk countries despite the explicit warnings of security officials that she wrote about in her own books), but an aide who worked for a former president, who was aggressively courting foreign countries for donations and for a private consulting firm soliciting foreign governments as clients had access to the State Department email server.

There's's plenty more but my computer is running annoyingly slow, as it often does in this forum. It took me forever to do this post.

Bill Clinton's Personal Aide - With No Security Clearance - Operated Hillary's Email Server - DickMorris.com

Last edited:
A new study, Crime, Deterrence, and Right-to-Carry Concealed Handguns, by John Lott, Jr., School of Law, University of Chicago, and David Mustard, Department of Economics, University of Chicago, has determined that "allowing citizens to carry concealed weapons deters violent crimes and it appears to produce no increase in accidental deaths."

Their study, using data from 1977 to 1992, concluded that, had the states which outlaw "concealed carry" allowed their citizens to carry concealed weapons, over 1,500 murders, 4,000 rapes, and 60,000 aggravated assaults could have been prevented yearly since 1992.

Study Says "Concealed Carry" Saves Lives

The claim I was making(from State Dept OIG report) is that as Sect of State, instead of keeping her emails on a govt encrypted, safe server, Hillary had them on a private server based in her house, in which they could be easily hacked by hackers around the world. And that she sent emails back and forth to her aides, one of whom, Huma Abedin, is a longtime Muslim Brotherhood operative, who has worked with and sat alongside really bad people including al Qaeda terrorists, and whose whole family is involved with MB and terrorist groups.

There's more. The private email server that carried America’s top secret information to and from the Secretary of State was installed, maintained, and partially operated by a civilian aide to Bill Clinton who lacked any security clearance, and did not even work for the government. And the server was also used by Bill Clinton’s aides for his business, Some liberals right now are saying, so ? So if General David Petraeus was held accountable to passing secret information to his biographer and mistress, what are we to make of the routine access to potentially all secret information granted to Hillary’s husband’s aide?

The civilan aide, Justin Cooper, repeatedly reported to Huma Abedin that the server had been hacked and Muslim Brotherhood Huma never reported that to to anyone at the State department, as was required.

This careless approach of the Clintons to the operation of the private server makes a mockery of security. Not only could anyone with even minimal levels of skill hack into her server through her Blackberry (that she carried with her into high risk countries despite the explicit warnings of security officials that she wrote about in her own books), but an aide who worked for a former president, who was aggressively courting foreign countries for donations and for a private consulting firm soliciting foreign governments as clients had access to the State Department email server.

There's's plenty more but my computer is running annoyingly slow, as it often does in this forum. It took me forever to do this post.

Bill Clinton's Personal Aide - With No Security Clearance - Operated Hillary's Email Server - DickMorris.com

So, you've gone from saying you know that this has caused damage, to now you just know that she had classified information on a server that she shouldn't have been using?

So, have we now retracted the statement that you know this has caused harm to the USA?

So can we now, after a dozen posts, continue this conversation from the point that you have no evidence that this has done any harm to the USA, just that you want to believe there has been harm done to the US, but you can't prove it, and have no reason, other than hatred of the Democrats, to suggest this is the case?

A roundup of ten recent news stories where a bad guy was taken down by a concealed carry handgun.

10 Cases Where A Concealed Carry Handgun Saved The Day

Wow, 10 cases.

Well, I can show murder statistics which show that the US has a murder rate 4 to 5 times higher than most other first world countries, which would mean, of the 14,000 or so murders a year, 3/4 of them are with guns and in any other first world country wouldn't have happened. That would be about 10,500 cases A YEAR of where guns have not saved the day, they've destroyed the day.

And you have 10 cases.

The Texas Department of Public Safety released a study in May of 1999 that showed that permit holders in Texas accounted for 0.246 percent of all aggravated assault crimes that involved a deadly weapon, four out of 1,629 convictions. It also shows that there were 3,303 convictions for people unlawfully carrying a weapon: One percent of these were permit holders.

In the year 1999, the rate of murder convictions for permit holders in Texas was zero percent. There were none. I think that you will find that the ratio of crimes committed by permit holders to total permit holders is a tiny percentage compared to crimes committed by those without permits.

Statistics show concealed carry saves many lives, takes few

The Texas Department of Public Safety released a study in May of 1999 that showed that permit holders in Texas accounted for 0.246 percent of all aggravated assault crimes that involved a deadly weapon, four out of 1,629 convictions. It also shows that there were 3,303 convictions for people unlawfully carrying a weapon: One percent of these were permit holders.

In the year 1999, the rate of murder convictions for permit holders in Texas was zero percent. There were none. I think that you will find that the ratio of crimes committed by permit holders to total permit holders is a tiny percentage compared to crimes committed by those without permits.

Is this another case of you posting a dozen times stuff no one will reply to.

Why not just make your argument, then quote a very short bit that is relevant to your argument and add the source webpage?

You know people might then bother with your argument.

Wow, 10 cases.

Well, I can show murder statistics which show that the US has a murder rate 4 to 5 times higher than most other first world countries, which would mean, of the 14,000 or so murders a year, 3/4 of them are with guns and in any other first world country wouldn't have happened. That would be about 10,500 cases A YEAR of where guns have not saved the day, they've destroyed the day.

And you have 10 cases.
That I am showing 10 particular cases (just as examples) doesn't mean that that is all there is, as you ludicrously attempt to spin/imply/bullshit. There are a significant number of these cases in the U.S. each year.

According to a study by criminologist Gary Kleck of Florida State University, there are approximately 2.5 million cases of people using firearms for self-defense in America each year. Also, according to the Department of Justice’s 2007 Uniformed Crime Report, states with right-to-carry laws have a 30 percent lower homicide rate, as well as a 46 percent lower robbery rate.

You're getting an education. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Why not just make your argument, then quote a very short bit that is relevant to your argument and add the source webpage?

My post is perfectly fine just the way it is. I don't need coaching, least of all from a spinner like you.

Wow, 10 cases.

And you have 10 cases.
That I am showing 10 particular cases (just as examples) doesn't mean that that is all there is, as you ludicrously attempt to spin/imply/bullshit. There are a significant number of these cases in the U.S. each year.

According to a study by criminologist Gary Kleck of Florida State University, there are approximately 2.5 million cases of people using firearms for self-defense in America each year. Also, according to the Department of Justice’s 2007 Uniformed Crime Report, states with right-to-carry laws have a 30 percent lower homicide rate, as well as a 46 percent lower robbery rate.

You're getting an education. :biggrin:

Of course there are many cases. And there are many cases where guns cause problems.

And the overall impact is that the US has a murder rate that is 4 times or more larger than comparable countries in the first world.

Yet, there aren't lower crime rates to go with it.

So, anyone sensible wouldn't both looking at individual cases, because there are too many, and they exist both positive and negative. A sensible person would look at the overall impact.

Guns stop rape? Nope, Alaska has the highest rape rate and NY has the lowest.

Guns stop crime? Nope, states with high gun ownership will still have high crime.

You know, I compared US cities with first world countries, and only three US cities over 250,000 people have a murder rate lower than Canada's, and Canada has a relatively high murder rate among first world countries.

Maybe if you stopped trying to point at things that aren't relevant, and looked at the larger picture, you'd get it. But I'm not sure you want to get it.

My post is perfectly fine just the way it is. I don't need coaching, least of all from a spinner like you.

You know, I'm not a cricket fan, if I liked cricket, I don't think I'd be a good bowler anyway, let alone a spinner.

Your post is perfectly fine as it is, I agree, you have every right to write complete crap, I have no problem with that. However, don't expect me to discuss things with you if you're talking complete crap, okay?

So, you've gone from saying you know that this has caused damage, to now you just know that she had classified information on a server that she shouldn't have been using?

So, have we now retracted the statement that you know this has caused harm to the USA?

So can we now, after a dozen posts, continue this conversation from the point that you have no evidence that this has done any harm to the USA, just that you want to believe there has been harm done to the US, but you can't prove it, and have no reason, other than hatred of the Democrats, to suggest this is the case?
HA HA. Well at least you're consistent. You're trying to pull the same thing in me that tried to do with Trump. I haven't redacted anything. I said before (in Post # 201) and I say it again that >> "it DOES NOT depend on whether anyone actually found any of these secrets. The mere fact that Hillary has had the highest level of top secret stuff given to her and that her email server was private in her home, unencrypted, leaving them exposed to hackers, is enough. Simple as that. I don't have to show you documents, or anything else. Even John Kerry openly admitted that "Very likely China, Russia read my emails"

Give it up fella. Even liberal Democrats know the clown Hillary has damaged national security, and they are abandoning her all over the place. Her poll #s are dropping like flies, and YOU KNOW it. You're going nowhere trying to push this. :biggrin:

You know, I'm not a cricket fan, if I liked cricket, I don't think I'd be a good bowler anyway, let alone a spinner.

Your post is perfectly fine as it is, I agree, you have every right to write complete crap, I have no problem with that. However, don't expect me to discuss things with you if you're talking complete crap, okay?
I don't expect you to do anything. Nor do I care what you do. I see you as about as worthless a poster as there ever has been in this forum

Of course there are many cases. And there are many cases where guns cause problems.

And the overall impact is that the US has a murder rate that is 4 times or more larger than comparable countries in the first world.

Yet, there aren't lower crime rates to go with it.

So, anyone sensible wouldn't both looking at individual cases, because there are too many, and they exist both positive and negative. A sensible person would look at the overall impact.

Guns stop rape? Nope, Alaska has the highest rape rate and NY has the lowest.

Guns stop crime? Nope, states with high gun ownership will still have high crime.

You know, I compared US cities with first world countries, and only three US cities over 250,000 people have a murder rate lower than Canada's, and Canada has a relatively high murder rate among first world countries.

Maybe if you stopped trying to point at things that aren't relevant, and looked at the larger picture, you'd get it. But I'm not sure you want to get it.
You can't EQUATE cases of people using firearms for self-defense in America with cases where guns cause problems. There 2.5 million cases a year of people using firearms for self-defense in America vs almost ZERO cases where guns cause problem, and in fact there really are NONE. Often cases where peole were NEGLIGENT (ex, leaving gun near small children) - it was not the gun's fault. Generally, these people had problems becasue they were STUPID. Solution: Don't be stupid.

And all the stats about gun crimes aren't gun crimes. They are just crimes. If no guns were here the criminals would still have committed the crimes and they would have used a knife, a slingshot (deadly weapon), a sword, baseball bat, whatever. The reason the US has a high crime rate is because of the black culture of fatherless households, and just the reluctance of blacks to be part of the mainstream. Even with affirmative action going fo them they avoid college and jobs and turn to crime. BTW, the European countries have been said to be surpassing the US in violent crime due to the influx of Muslims, who also live by a culture of violence (the Koran)
They're a mess right now.

CCW in America is stopping crime as my links show, so don't lie about that.

So how many Americans will be needlessly killed this year because of irresponsible gun-free zones ? ...., where citizens are left defenseless by irresponsible politicians, who didn't do their # 1 job (to PROTECT their citizens)

How many more tragic Fort Hood's, Newtowns, Chattanooga's and San Bernardino's will we have ? And on the other hand, how many more cases like LAX, Garland Texas, and Moore, Oklahoma will we have, where gun-armed citizens stopped a shooter from killing people ?

Last edited:
Study Says "Concealed Carry" Saves Lives

Concealed weapons save lives

Murder rates drop as concealed carry permits soar: report

Guns Save 2,191 Lives Each Day In The US: FBI ~ 32 Guns Purchased Every Minute In The United States.

Despite National Tragedy, Truth Is, Guns Save Lives | American Free Press

Nine Myths About Gun Control

Woops! Obama Ordered Gun Report Reveals Guns Actually Save Lives

Guns-Save-Lives-300x231.jpg

Last edited:
sigmund-freud.jpg

Guns Save 2,191 Lives Each Day In The US: FBI ~ 32 Guns Purchased Every Minute In The United States.

Forum List

Back