🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Donald Trump feels that loaded weapons should be allowed in elementary schools.

Donald Trump feels that loaded weapons should be allowed in elementary schools

Kids are quicker than adults. We need more time than they do so carrying unloaded weapons puts an unfair disadvantage to the adults if we have to take the time to load clips and cylinders if the need should arise.
And they're mean little pricks...how often do you read of them shooing their parents or siblings?

Happens all the time. Columbine ring a bell? And how about that fruitcake that shot his mom then murdered all those kids at Sandy Hook?

Trump is such a pussy that he's probably never even fired a gun before.

So, people who fire guns are strong and brave? Er... really?
Actually I never said that. Perhaps you should re-read.

No, I didn't claim that is what you had said, otherwise I'd have put it in quotation marks.

What you did say was that Trump is a pussy and has probably never fired a gun, as if being a pussy makes him not want to fire guns, as in, if you fire guns it's because you're not a pussy.

Kids have the RIGHT to shoot each other in schools. It's their right, damn it, and you will not be taking their rights away from them, ever, unless of course they want to marry someone of the same sex.
Oh so now it's getting stretched into kids having possession of the guns. Uh huh. Please tell us how that occured.

How many kids who don't possess guns have shot people this year?

Guns lying around and kids aren't necessarily good combinations.

Good. When law-abiding adults are allowed their freedom to own and carry, most still won't bother. But a few will. And some nutcase planning a Sandy Hook type massacre, hoping for tons of headlines after he's dead, will know that probably a few people nearby are armed... and he won't know which ones. And he knows he probably won't last beyond his first few shots, and so will only get a mention on Page 4 below the ads for cabbage. So he'll be less likely to pull his little scene in the first place.

How many kids that were killed at Sandy Hook, would still be alive today if Democrats hadn't forbidden all law-abiding citizens to defend the kids in their charge?
There should be one trained teacher or staff member with quick easy access to a gun on each floor of a school. And just hope that if shit goes down, that person is there. If that is in a locked cabinet or drawer in a classroom, that's fine. I do think in some high crime areas with older students that might not be a great idea. But don't most of those schools already security peronnel?

So many :ahole-1:'s in this thread!

All-Teachers-Should-Carry-Guns.jpg

Perhaps we should ask these two mothers:

Toddler reaches into purse and gun goes off, killing mom

Two-year-old fatally shot his mother in the back on Highway 175: “Everyone’s heart is broken”

You’d have to have a seance and channel them; they are dead; courtesy of their own arsenals.

And with 74.2 million children in the United States....thanks for finding two who had gun accidents.......

And with 357,000,000 million guns...again...thanks for finding 2 whole irresponsible owners......

Trump is such a pussy that he's probably never even fired a gun before.

So, people who fire guns are strong and brave? Er... really?
Actually I never said that. Perhaps you should re-read.

No, I didn't claim that is what you had said, otherwise I'd have put it in quotation marks.

What you did say was that Trump is a pussy and has probably never fired a gun, as if being a pussy makes him not want to fire guns, as in, if you fire guns it's because you're not a pussy.
It takes a degree of daring to fire a gun. That doesn't mean I think anyone who fires a gun is "strong and brave". That's a huge leap.

Trump is right, I mean assuming he still believes this.

Guns in the classroom will save many lives.

Good. When law-abiding adults are allowed their freedom to own and carry, most still won't bother. But a few will. And some nutcase planning a Sandy Hook type massacre, hoping for tons of headlines after he's dead, will know that probably a few people nearby are armed... and he won't know which ones. And he knows he probably won't last beyond his first few shots, and so will only get a mention on Page 4 below the ads for cabbage. So he'll be less likely to pull his little scene in the first place.

How many kids that were killed at Sandy Hook, would still be alive today if Democrats hadn't forbidden all law-abiding citizens to defend the kids in their charge?
There should be one trained teacher or staff member with quick easy access to a gun on each floor of a school. And just hope that if shit goes down, that person is there. If that is in a locked cabinet or drawer in a classroom, that's fine. I do think in some high crime areas with older students that might not be a great idea. But don't most of those schools already security peronnel?

Most high crime, high schools already have armed security people, usually private security or police officers who also work with the school......

Elementary schools don't tend to have that much security....which is why the Sandy Hook shooter targeted the elementary school...the middle school and the high school had armed security...

Kids have the RIGHT to shoot each other in schools. It's their right, damn it, and you will not be taking their rights away from them, ever, unless of course they want to marry someone of the same sex.
Oh so now it's getting stretched into kids having possession of the guns. Uh huh. Please tell us how that occured.

How many kids who don't possess guns have shot people this year?

Guns lying around and kids aren't necessarily good combinations.

Total of 505 accidental gun deaths in 2013........with 320,000,000 million guns in private hands.....

And a more logical, no-brainer suggestion has never been made. Sheesh, OF COURSE some teachers should have loaded guns handy, and this fact should be advertised so that every would-be mass shooter or terrorist knows that schools won't be such easy targets anymore.

The Israelis have had armed teachers for years, without problems.

Why do you fear guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens, especially when those guns could enable those citizens to save lives?

Let me tell you: Your brainwashed brain might not be able to handle such common sense and logic as Trump is proposing, but a lot of average Americans heartily agree with Trump that it's high time to start arming our teachers, and also our military personnel at recruiting stations.

Imagine a teacher at the blackboard explaining how to perform long division to the children when the door opens and before she can drop her chalk and pull out her gun she or he is dead on the floor.
Imagine a teacher at the blackboard explaining how to perform long division to the children when she hears gunshots down the hall. She tells the children to get under their desks and gets her gun, does what needs to be done.

And a more logical, no-brainer suggestion has never been made. Sheesh, OF COURSE some teachers should have loaded guns handy, and this fact should be advertised so that every would-be mass shooter or terrorist knows that schools won't be such easy targets anymore.

Why do you fear guns in the hands of law-abiding citizens, especially when those guns could enable those citizens to save lives?

Let me tell you: Your brainwashed brain might not be able to handle such common sense and logic as Trump is proposing, but a lot of average Americans heartily agree with Trump that it's high time to start arming our teachers, and also our military personnel at recruiting stations.

Imagine a teacher at the blackboard explaining how to perform long division to the children when the door opens and before she can drop her chalk and pull out her gun she or he is dead on the floor.
Imagine a teacher at the blackboard explaining how to perform long division to the children when she hears gunshots down the hall. She tells the children to get under their desks and gets her gun, does what needs to be done.

Friendly fire kills too. And teachers will spend less time on gun training than on grading papers and record keeping. Ask anyone who has been in a fire fight the difference between that and the range.

Trump wants guns in classrooms — maybe

On Friday, speaking at the National Rifle Association's annual convention, the presumptive Republican presidential nominee said that he, as president, would do away with all gun-free zones. Schools are, of course, gun-free zones, and Trump had said on a previous occasion, "I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools."

After the NRA speech, Hillary Clinton called Trump out for saying he would allow guns in classrooms, which are rooms that exist in schools.

Donald Trump: ‘I will get rid of gun-free zones on schools’

To clear things up, Trump went on Fox News on Sunday and said this:

"I don't want to have guns in classrooms. Although, in some cases, teachers should have guns in classrooms. … Things that are going on in our schools are unbelievable. You look at some of our schools, unbelievable what's going on. But I'm not advocating guns in classrooms. But remember, in some cases, and a lot of people have made this case, teachers should be able to have guns. Trained teachers should be able to have guns."

How much clearer can the man be? He doesn't want guns in classrooms, Clinton is a liar for saying so, but he does think there should be guns in classrooms, but he's not advocating for them, but he thinks they should be there.

-----------------------------------------

I think it was all a suggestion except when it wasn't. That should clear things up nicely.

Well, heck. What kind of an idiot would want unloaded guns in school? And for the liberal liars, the children won't have the guns, but you know that. You just love lie. You stupid sob's don't have much time left.

He has, you just call it "changing his mind" and dismiss it. All you do is change the label you apply to pretend it means something.
No he hasn't. Hillary's lying has DAMAGED NATIONAL SECURITY irreperably. Nothing Trump has said has done that. Her record in the State Dept was a boost fro the Muslim Brotherhood, and her close aide Huma Abedin is a Muslim Brotherhood operative. She is a friend of the terrorists. No wonder she doesn't want American having guns to defend themselves.

He has, you just call it "changing his mind" and dismiss it. All you do is change the label you apply to pretend it means something.
No he hasn't.

Ok, lets see how you explain this

Hillary's lying has DAMAGED NATIONAL SECURITY irreperably. Nothing Trump has said has done that.

Aw Jeez, is that all you got? Other people lied so that means Trump didnt lie. Is that how this works? GWB lied about knowing about 9/11. I guess that means Hilary didnt like because 3000 didnt die! Weeeee

Dude, you can always come up with a scenario in which the teacher is killed. That doesn't in the slightest change the reality that a few teachers trained in handling firearms and armed have a lot better chance to stop the slaughter of their students than a completely unarmed teacher. You simply can't change that reality, no matter how much you want to.

Friendly fire kills too. And teachers will spend less time on gun training than on grading papers and record keeping. Ask anyone who has been in a fire fight the difference between that and the range.
By that "logic" there should be no such thing as armed security guards.

Forum List

Back