Donald Trump Finally Admits His Campaign Is Racist

[

I'm supposed to be impressed that you joined six years ago and couldn't think of anything to say? 500 posts in six years, really Hunior? :lol:

Dismissed. Come back in six more years.

Where you have been posting heavily during those six years and have not posted a single thing of value... :dunno:

But Trump is quite knowledgeable of how politics works. He is also quite a stable person. And the responsibilities that he has in running all of his businesses that he is involved in shows that he is quite capable of running a country. Trump tells it like it is and the people like him for it. Look at all the people that attend his primaries. Wake the hell up.

rofl.gif

Holy Orange. The power of self-delusion is deep with this one...
smack-self-in-the-head.gif

Rump has literally never held a job in his life. He's been handed everything since birth, including somewhere between 40 and 200 million by Daddy, including being named head honcho of Daddy's bidnesses for nothing, including inheriting all of Daddy's political connections and underhanded machinations, which by the way put him (Fred) under considerable scrutiny too. But as far as handling what the rest of us call a "job", which involves a selection process where you may or may not get hired, and which involves meeting somebody else's expectations at the risk of being -- what is the word --- "FIRED"..... he's got no experience with handling any kind of responsibility at all. And no, being the titular head of a "dump my name in bronze on your building" company that takes all the accolades when they're paid for and runs away and takes a swim in the river of DeNial when they go bankrupt, is absolutely *NOT* taking a position of responsibility.

So he's literally never held a job. What a great choice to just plunk into the most challenging job in the world huh?. After all, everybody else has just handed him anything he wants without question --- why shouldn't we? While we're at it let's name Michael Moore the Chief Dietician, let's have David Duke as the Minister of Race Relations and I want Stephen Hawking pitching to Bryce Harper.

SMFH....

Aw. are we jealous now, holy orange? You plunked in the last three Presidents and what have they done for you or america? They have given you wars, sending American jobs off to other countries, flooded America with illegal aliens, gave you 2008, and so much more. Can Trump do any worse? Stop listening to the lying corporate lieberal Marxist media and start to try and think for yourself for a change instead of having the media think for you. America is so full of lemmings like you.

smileyslaughing_lol_dielaughing_100-101.gif

You must be new here Hunior.

Go look up my posts in "Media". Then crawl back if you have the guts.
You might also try actually reading the post you quoted. That is, again, if you have the stones to address it head-on.

I think that you are the junior one here, stupid. Check out mine and your joined dates. Already you look like an idiot lemming.

So, what topic am I suppose to look up that you want me to check out in "media" stupid? Do you think that I am that stunned to go check out every topic in media to look for your post? Personally, I think that you are two sandwiches shy a picnic. But hey, just my opinion of you. :badgrin:

I'm supposed to be impressed that you joined six years ago and couldn't think of anything to say? 500 posts in six years, really Hunior? :lol:

That is so funny....... Just 500 post in last 6 years and he is so proud how long he's been here. I think he just woke up.

So Liberals believe that Obama's hand-picked female Latino USSC Justice Sonia Sotomayor is a racist?! Who knew.

I mean, since she agrees with Trump and justified his suggestion that the judge recuse himself due to bias by herself claiming ALL judges have racial and gender-bias that 'can and will effect our judging', that's the only explanation for calling Trump a racist in this case.

Actually mexico does send over their worst. Where do people fleeing justice go to? Huh...huh...to another country that won't turn them over like ours. American is the land of violent rapist not immigrants anymore

Mexico doesn't send people.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/06/w...-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html?_r=0

Please point to one person who walked across the border that was sent by the Mexican government.

Actually mexico does send over their worst. Where do people fleeing justice go to? Huh...huh...to another country that won't turn them over like ours. American is the land of violent rapist not immigrants anymore

Mexico doesn't send people.

http://www.nytimes.com/2005/01/06/w...-illegal-migrants-upsets-some-in-us.html?_r=0

Please point to one person who walked across the border that was sent by the Mexican government.

Semantics. They actively encourage it, but you already know that, so there is nothing further to debate.

rofl.gif

Rump has literally never held a job in his life. He's been handed everything since birth, including somewhere between 40 and 200 million by Daddy, including being named head honcho of Daddy's bidnesses for nothing, including inheriting all of Daddy's political connections and underhanded machinations, which by the way put him (Fred) under considerable scrutiny too. But as far as handling what the rest of us call a "job", which involves a selection process where you may or may not get hired, and which involves meeting somebody else's expectations at the risk of being -- what is the word --- "FIRED"..... he's got no experience with handling any kind of responsibility at all. And no, being the titular head of a "dump my name in bronze on your building" company that takes all the accolades when they're paid for and runs away and takes a swim in the river of DeNial when they go bankrupt, is absolutely *NOT* taking a position of responsibility.

So he's literally never held a job. What a great choice to just plunk into the most challenging job in the world huh?. After all, everybody else has just handed him anything he wants without question --- why shouldn't we? While we're at it let's name Michael Moore the Chief Dietician, let's have David Duke as the Minister of Race Relations and I want Stephen Hawking pitching to Bryce Harper.

SMFH....

Aw. are we jealous now, holy orange? You plunked in the last three Presidents and what have they done for you or america? They have given you wars, sending American jobs off to other countries, flooded America with illegal aliens, gave you 2008, and so much more. Can Trump do any worse? Stop listening to the lying corporate lieberal Marxist media and start to try and think for yourself for a change instead of having the media think for you. America is so full of lemmings like you.

You might also try actually reading the post you quoted. That is, again, if you have the stones to address it head-on.

I think that you are the junior one here, stupid. Check out mine and your joined dates. Already you look like an idiot lemming.

So, what topic am I suppose to look up that you want me to check out in "media" stupid? Do you think that I am that stunned to go check out every topic in media to look for your post? Personally, I think that you are two sandwiches shy a picnic. But hey, just my opinion of you. :badgrin:

That is so funny....... Just 500 post in last 6 years and he is so proud how long he's been here. I think he just woke up.

But Trump is quite knowledgeable of how politics works. He is also quite a stable person. And the responsibilities that he has in running all of his businesses that he is involved in shows that he is quite capable of running a country. Trump tells it like it is and the people like him for it. Look at all the people that attend his primaries. Wake the hell up.

rofl.gif

SMFH....

Stunned, I am still waiting for you to show me as to what post that I am suppose to look at, so I may be allowed to reply too?

500 good intelligent common sense and logical posts and replies? Yours? Well that is up for question. So far they have all looked like nothing but a bunch of emotional and foolish rants what you like to think of as good posts and replies. :banana:

Dismiss yourself now, stunned. Come back when you have something really interesting to post or talk about, and quit with the usual bullshit that comes out of your arse.

He’s no longer pretending.

Ever since he launched his campaign by calling Mexicans “rapists“ and drug dealers,Donald Trump has insisted that he loves minorities and they love him right back.

“I’m going to do great with the Hispanics,” Trump insisted after tweeting a photo of himself eating a taco bowl on Cinco de Mayo. The image was accompanied by his oft-repeated phrase, “I love Hispanics!”

And despite having strong support from white supremacists, Trump has also reassured everyone that black people like him just as much.

To prove his point, Trump singled out a single African-American supporter at his rally last week in California, telling the crowd to “look at my African-American.”

But the presumptive GOP nominee is now largely dropping this pretense and admitting that yes, his campaign is actually racist against certain groups of people.

Trump has been taking heat for going after the ethnic heritage of a federal judge, Gonzalo Curiel, who is handling two lawsuits against Trump University. Former employees have called the for-profit school a “fraudulent scheme“ that “preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money.”

Last week, Curiel ordered the release of embarrassing internal documents, which set off Trump’s anger. Trump called him a “hater” and said he believed the judge was “Mexican.”

Curiel was born in Indiana to parents who emigrated from Mexico.

Trump has stood by his criticism of Curiel, saying that because of his ethnicity, Curiel cannot be impartial.

“He’s a Mexican,” Trump said in a Friday CNN interview. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”

In other words, Trump is admitting that he does indeed have a problem with “the Hispanics” — which goes against what he’s been saying in speeches for months.

More: Donald Trump Finally Admits His Campaign Is Racist

Trump is clearly a racist. His campaign rhetoric has been wreaking of racism since the beginning.

Racism is why Trump is popular among the GOP base.

Corruption and deceit and lies and possible criminal charges is what appears to be popular among the Democratic Party with their showing of support for crooked Hitlery.

Trump is saying the judge hates him because the judge is Mexican. That is an open admission from Trump that Mexicans hate him, contrary to his previous claims they love him.

Trump himself is saying the default position of an American voter of Mexican heritage is to hate him.

Trump is saying the judge hates him because the judge is Mexican. That is an open admission from Trump that Mexicans hate him, contrary to his previous claims they love him. Trump himself is saying the default position of an American voter of Mexican heritage is to hate him.

This entire "racist" bullsh!t happened when Trump "misspoke" when describing the judge.
Instead of using the word "Mexico", Trump should have used the words "La Raza Activist".
Trump's point was that the judge is not neutral, but did not handle it well.
Now that he's getting brutalized by the media, maybe he'll realize that he's not the right tool for the job of president.
He really wants to manage his business instead of playing at politics. He needs to decide which sandbox he wants to play in.

Trump is saying the judge hates him because the judge is Mexican. That is an open admission from Trump that Mexicans hate him, contrary to his previous claims they love him.

Trump himself is saying the default position of an American voter of Mexican heritage is to hate him.

Good point. He has said quite a few times that Mexicans love him.

If that's true, then why is he afraid of the judge?

Trump is saying the judge hates him because the judge is Mexican. That is an open admission from Trump that Mexicans hate him, contrary to his previous claims they love him. Trump himself is saying the default position of an American voter of Mexican heritage is to hate him.

This entire "racist" bullsh!t happened when Trump "misspoke" when describing the judge.
Instead of using the word "Mexico", Trump should have used the words "La Raza Activist".
Trump's point was that the judge is not neutral, but did not handle it well.
Now that he's getting brutalized by the media, maybe he'll realize that he's not the right tool for the job of president.
He really wants to manage his business instead of playing at politics. He needs to decide which sandbox he wants to play in.
La Raza Activist. BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

You Chumps are very entertaining.

2n9ktvb.jpg

The Mexicans love me.

123y52e.jpg

We know the judge hates me, because he's Mexican.

Trump heard the judge was of Mexican heritage and shot off his mouth. Ever since, the rubes have been working feverishly to prove Trump was right to spout off this racist shit.

This is a YUUUGE strategic mistake for the Right. In their zeal to smear anything with "La Raza" in its name, they are alienating the entire Mexican-American population.

Not just alienating them. Trump's Chumps are demonstrating to the Mexican-American population they are unbelievably ignorant and have no clue what "La Raza" actually means to these people.

Forum List

Back