Trump Admits Defeat

Living rent free. :rolleyes:

Trump Admits Defeat​

You guys can stop this childish ----. Trump is running for president, so he's going to get talked about

Trump is the rapist.

You're not following the issues for shit..... hmm?

ashley diary 993.jpg

ashley diary details.jpg

Weren't you saying the same bullshit in June of 2020?
How'd that work out for ya' simp?
Kind of a slow learner aren't you?

I wasn't even on this website in June of 2020.

Lemme teach you something:

Hover your mouse over my icon. (Or anyone's.)

Facts are fun.

Dipshit.

I wasn't even on this website in June of 2020.

Lemme teach you something:

Hover your mouse over my icon. (Or anyone's.)

Facts are fun.

Dipshit.
Who said you were on this site in 2020 you fucking idiot?
I said you were saying the same bullshit in 2020.
Try to keep up ok?
At least you've answered the slow learner question.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
Donald Trump admits he lost in this video. Then he tries cleaning it up after his admission. It is sad that so many people WANT to believe a lie.

You actually believe that bullshit? Straight from Trump's mouth she's lying to you, and you took the bate. That's what you call an admittance?
giphy.gif

So you're claiming you were stalking me four years ago.

And this helps your sick argument how?
So you admit it.
You were saying the same thing in June of 2020.
"Wait till November."
Sucks to be a full time LOSER I'll bet.
:auiqs.jpg:

Donald Trump admits he lost in this video. Then he tries cleaning it up after his admission. It is sad that so many people WANT to believe a lie.

It was a classic Freudian slip. Admin insiders say he admitted defeat within a few days of the election. Then he discovered how easy it was to fleece the rubes with his Stop the Steal fundraising campaign.

I can only assume that you (IM2) didn't listen to the video. It is a nothing-burger. Trump DOES NOT do anything remotely like acknowledging that the election results were valid. Obviously, HE LOST THE ELECTION. He ain't President now. But inferring from that couple of words that President Trump actually believes the election was not stolen...

Seriously, only a moron would take that out of this ridiculous, click-bait bullshit.

Shame on you.
If the shoe fits.

You're not following the issues for shit..... hmm?

View attachment 965219

View attachment 965220
“The point of the theft, I assume, was to be able to peddle grotesque lies by distorting my stream-of-consciousness thoughts,” Biden wrote. “The reason I have decided to not attend tomorrow’s sentencing in person is because it would only increase my pain. Nonetheless, I write to ask Your Honor to sentence the defendant to time in prison.”

“I will forever have to deal with the fact that my personal journal can be viewed online,” Biden wrote. “Repeatedly, I hear others grossly misinterpret my once-private writings and lob false accusations that defame my character and those of the people I love.”

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/04/26/ash...-to-judge-detailed-pain-from-diary-theft.html

You guys can stop this childish ----. Trump is running for president, so he's going to get talked about
They recoil at the idea he's known all along he lost because to admit that means they have to admit to themselves they've been marks in a colossal con.

Forum List

Back