Donald Trump Finally Admits His Campaign Is Racist

people lost high paying jobs cause of illegal immigration - of course they did. lol those mex's took all the banking and tech jobs (-:
calves as big as cantaloupes from hauling Marijuana ..Increible...
130725-gop-outreach-to-latino-voters-continues.jpg
Check Judge Curiel 's Calves see how big they are ...

Christ.. how many threads is Lagoata gonna start on Trump today? Somebody needs to get a job.

Oh bull hockey. He is not doing that at all. I saw him on a live interview myself this evening. This is pathetic at best. :lol: :lol:

He never said the Judge couldnt be fair because he's Mexican?

Are you also going to say the moon doesnt come out at night?

I'm still with Trump, Mexicans burning our flag, that's it, TRUMP BUILD THAT WALL,

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

top-gear-wheels-coming-off-o.gif

The Trump Campaign Is In Full Nuclear Meltdown Mode
Sources describe the campaign as an incompetent, backstabbing skeleton crew without any coherent message. And Donald Trump is making it worse.

The Trump Campaign Is in Full Nuclear Meltdown Mode

It's more like Hitlery for prison is on a meltdown. Trump would cream her in a debate.

Dude. Hillary will cream Trump. Since when you heard Trump talking about issues. All he's been doing is insulting people and alienating his own group.

If declaring the WH 'was built by slaves', leaving out all the white and European (Irish, Birts, etc) artisans who also contributed in the building of the WH is not 'racist' - as the liberals declared in defense of Michelle Obama's comment - then pointing out that Mexicans are rapists, murderers, etc - backed up by factual cases /crimes committed by illegals while leaving out all the law-abiding Mexicans - is not racists.

Of course in just a few seconds you are going to see the double-standard hypocrites argue it's not the same at all, that it works for Michelle but not for a Conser...er, Trump.

:p

He’s no longer pretending.

Ever since he launched his campaign by calling Mexicans “rapists“ and drug dealers,Donald Trump has insisted that he loves minorities and they love him right back.

“I’m going to do great with the Hispanics,” Trump insisted after tweeting a photo of himself eating a taco bowl on Cinco de Mayo. The image was accompanied by his oft-repeated phrase, “I love Hispanics!”

And despite having strong support from white supremacists, Trump has also reassured everyone that black people like him just as much.

To prove his point, Trump singled out a single African-American supporter at his rally last week in California, telling the crowd to “look at my African-American.”

But the presumptive GOP nominee is now largely dropping this pretense and admitting that yes, his campaign is actually racist against certain groups of people.

Trump has been taking heat for going after the ethnic heritage of a federal judge, Gonzalo Curiel, who is handling two lawsuits against Trump University. Former employees have called the for-profit school a “fraudulent scheme“ that “preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money.”

Last week, Curiel ordered the release of embarrassing internal documents, which set off Trump’s anger. Trump called him a “hater” and said he believed the judge was “Mexican.”

Curiel was born in Indiana to parents who emigrated from Mexico.

Trump has stood by his criticism of Curiel, saying that because of his ethnicity, Curiel cannot be impartial.

“He’s a Mexican,” Trump said in a Friday CNN interview. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”

In other words, Trump is admitting that he does indeed have a problem with “the Hispanics” — which goes against what he’s been saying in speeches for months.

More: Donald Trump Finally Admits His Campaign Is Racist

Trump is clearly a racist. His campaign rhetoric has been wreaking of racism since the beginning.

Lakhota, you would truly be doing the world a favor if you just stopped stealing oxygen.

I swear to God the GOP could run the Dali Lhama for POTUS and the left would accuse him of being racist and a hate monger.

Is Trump a perfect candidate? Absolutely not, but who is? Oh that's right, Hillary Clintion... :rofl:

Lakhota eloquently personifies the decay of this country. To think 72 years ago young men and women sacrificed their lives in the defense of freedom so he can hide in his basement spinning crap.

Ever since he launched his campaign by calling Mexicans “rapists“ and drug dealers,Donald Trump has insisted that he loves minorities and they love him right back.

“I’m going to do great with the Hispanics,” Trump insisted after tweeting a photo of himself eating a taco bowl on Cinco de Mayo. The image was accompanied by his oft-repeated phrase, “I love Hispanics!”

And despite having strong support from white supremacists, Trump has also reassured everyone that black people like him just as much.

To prove his point, Trump singled out a single African-American supporter at his rally last week in California, telling the crowd to “look at my African-American.”

But the presumptive GOP nominee is now largely dropping this pretense and admitting that yes, his campaign is actually racist against certain groups of people.

Trump has been taking heat for going after the ethnic heritage of a federal judge, Gonzalo Curiel, who is handling two lawsuits against Trump University. Former employees have called the for-profit school a “fraudulent scheme“ that “preyed upon the elderly and uneducated to separate them from their money.”

Last week, Curiel ordered the release of embarrassing internal documents, which set off Trump’s anger. Trump called him a “hater” and said he believed the judge was “Mexican.”

Trump has stood by his criticism of Curiel, saying that because of his ethnicity, Curiel cannot be impartial.

“He’s a Mexican,” Trump said in a Friday CNN interview. “We’re building a wall between here and Mexico. The answer is, he is giving us very unfair rulings — rulings that people can’t even believe.”

In other words, Trump is admitting that he does indeed have a problem with “the Hispanics” — which goes against what he’s been saying in speeches for months.

Trump is clearly a racist. His campaign rhetoric has been wreaking of racism since the beginning.

Lakhota, you would truly be doing the world a favor if you just stopped stealing oxygen.

I swear to God the GOP could run the Dali Lhama for POTUS and the left would accuse him of being racist and a hate monger.

Is Trump a perfect candidate? Absolutely not, but who is? Oh that's right, Hillary Clintion... :rofl:

This is hardly a 'leftist' attack on Trump. He is getting it from all sides for this abominable display of bigotry and ignorance.

This is hardly a 'leftist' attack on Trump. He is getting it from all sides for this abominable display of bigotry and ignorance.

Well, thank you for admitting that unlike the majority on the left, many on the right will criticize a member of their party when it is warranted, yes absolutely some of Trump's statements have been stupid and bizarre, but they haven't been racist.

You and I both know that saying we should build a wall to keep the criminal Hispanics from entering out country illegally isn't racist.

30 ways Trump is committing political suicide

Look at the following from The Washington Post:

Republican leaders who spent the past month reluctantly hitching their horses to Trump are realizing that he might be marching the party over a cliff after all. A growing number of GOP heavyweights fear that Trump's spate of hostile remarks towards and about minorities have imperiled his campaign, costing him a five-week head start on Clinton that they hoped would be used to build party unity ahead of the general election. ... Concerns have increased as Trump continues to furiously peddle his assertion that the Latino judge overseeing the Trump University fraud case should recuse himself because of his "Mexican heritage."

24. On last Friday, June 2, the new Reuters-Ipsos poll of likely general election voters showed a surprising result: likely Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton at 46.5 percent and Trump at 35 percent. If this is not an outlier — if, indeed, Trump is in decline due to his recent behavior — then things between now and Cleveland in July are going to become dicey for The Donald.

Forum List

Back